Kim Possible Season 5?

mimilovefoc posted on Sep 05, 2007 at 07:40AM
Hi

I was hoping you guy's know if Kim Possible will be renewed for season 5?

mimi love fox

Kim Possible 33 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden molly198 said…
I don't think it will be. But it completely sucks, in England we are not way near there yet! And its not even on regularly or anything. Blegh. Shame though, it rocks!
een jaar geleden kprules said…
i really don't know however there has been nothing to say it won't and nothing to say it will so as fans we are actually being left in the dark
een jaar geleden idk said…
well I have been seeing new episodes lately I used to love that show when I was little n still love it how old is everyone
een jaar geleden dannysgurl4eva said…
oh i hope there is. its so much fun watching ron be totally like clueless.
een jaar geleden mimilovefoc said…
Yeay, Ron is so funny!
een jaar geleden Shego said…
im not sure if it will be, but at ronstoppable.net there is a fight for five section & a link t a petition you can sign!
the fight for five has actually gotten some attention, si there still is hope!
enjoy season 4 though!
een jaar geleden dragonrider said…
It ended.
een jaar geleden KP_Fan said…
I totally hope there is but I hear that there won't be a Season 5. I am so disappointed
een jaar geleden shieldmaiden said…
the show creators confirmed a while back that season 4 was the end and that kim and ron remain together forever. I find ending at their high school graduation a perfect place to be =)
een jaar geleden krisa49 said…
theres a 50/50% change
i think there might becuase
season four was only made becuase fans kept asking for it and they are now asking for a season 5

2 of the creators did a interview and said they will do it as long as they
keep thinking of ideas
and
that they have a years break off.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Bubbly131 said…
i am 13 and i love the show! it would be so AWESOME if they made a season 5. now i am SUPER EXCITED!!!
een jaar geleden shieldmaiden said…
I personally still don't think it will happen. They wrapped up the fourth season pretty good. Maybe a special hour long episode? But not a new season. What I would like to see is a complete boxed set of all the Kim Possible episodes and movies. Maybe they'd add a few surprise episodes to that just to appease us as well. I just want a boxed set! Mreh!
een jaar geleden TheCloumsy said…
Well to say truth it is not the producers fault it's the rules fault that says only 65 episodes of cartoons will be produced ye and what about simpsons it's more than 65 so the have no reason to keep that fake of 1 peny law my opinion.
een jaar geleden evanbatman said…
there's going to be a season 5 of kim possible as long as its fans keep getting the attention of the writers. The show itself has always had a pretty set story line meaning that it was predictable, allowing it to be written with many variations (i.e. someone in trouble - kim gets called - villain gets stopped). Having that equation set out for every episode allows for infinite possibilities. For season 5, I don't see how things could be different other than that Ron and Kim aren't in the same school anymore. For my prediction of season 5, I would like Ron to get accepted to some colleges, but the one that he chooses is the Yaminuchi ninja school. Kim will probably go to school somewhere in europe and they'll text/internet chat to communicate with each other. Ron will learn to meet up with Kim easily (because he's a monkey ninja). And they will continue to fight crime and meet new villains (along with old ones) and keep saving the day. Honestly, I could write season 5 if someone paid me alot. All in all, I would hate to see the show go. It's probably one the best cartoons on the family channel.
een jaar geleden Shockwave88 said…
smile
There's a new campaign just starting up for more Kim Possible: Operation Kimmunication.
The -rather new as of this date- petition is here:

link

The current base of operations.

link
een jaar geleden macdizzydail said…
hmmm
maybe why do u want to know
een jaar geleden DisneyChanExec said…
angry
I am deeply sorry to say this, I know it's a bit late, but Disney said that we could not publish are info about Disney's Kim Possible until they were absolutely sure. Their will be NO MORE new episodes of Kim Possible. To whoever reads this, I am giving you my sincere gratitude.

We are sorry,
Disney
Once again, To all of those upset or in denial about Kim going off the air, Don't be. She had a good run, Just the Creators (Bob Schooley and Mark McCorkle) were running out of ideas and didn't want to upset you guys by playing "repeats". I talked to both the creators and told them about all of you guys. They said their decision was final. If you wish to watch some of her memories, check out these videos. It may be kind of sad for those who miss KP. We will miss her. I created this in her honor. Please enjoy it with pride. I am sorry once again
sad
And to all of those fakes who say that there is going to be a new season of Kim Possible, They are just getting your hopes up. Think about the facts, It's been almost 3 years since the graduation episode aired. They are just getting your hopes up like i said. Here is another video. Enjoy..... I made this.
sad
Here is another one I made. Enjoy.....
een jaar geleden gokusuper said…
u assed face exetive i will be the fan who gets it back on the air?
een jaar geleden MissJory said…
I read that they might make a new KP movie. But that might not happen for a couple years. But please let's hope it will happen. KP is one of my favourite shows even if I am 15 years old. It's a great show and let's hope for tha movie. Cause I want it to happen.
een jaar geleden FEN23 said…
Hi I em Tsarimir Nikolov from Bulgaria . I have a question to Disney . Why did you stop at ? Because you out of ideas or money .
een jaar geleden pecata_pz123 said…
hey why dont disney get a private site or someting like that there fans can give ideas for the show KP think about it its preaty damn god idea because there are a lot of fanssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!­!!!
een jaar geleden rartar249 said…
smile
ive looked all over the internet about the fight for five thing and some1 said that they r making a season five but im not absoluty sure about that.
een jaar geleden MokeyPokey said…
I wish there was a new Season!! I am mad
een jaar geleden R4ven said…
still want season 5 :(
een jaar geleden anonynonymous said…
link
**Those who want to bring back kim possible can sign the petition:
The Fight For Five (The second effort to save Kim ...
all they need is 100,000 signatures**
Go to petitionspot and sign the petition. Tell other Kim Possible fans or tell your friends to.
een jaar geleden Moonpaw2 said…
angelic
I'm 13 too! I soo love KP! I loved her when i was little and i still do now! I sooo want KP to contiue to season 5. What if us fans were to help the creators with ideas like Atomic betty and KP crossover episodes. Sigin this too!They need 100,000 signtures to make sure KP the collge years is made. Tell all KP fans you know and try posting this and the fiveforfive link on Youtube, Facebook,twiter etc. Remeber spread the word!
link
 I'm 13 too! I soo love KP! I loved her when i was little and i still do now! I sooo want KP to contiu
een jaar geleden lgoug3 said…
kiss
follow my blog :
link
een jaar geleden builderx1000 said…
Hi all.
I am a HUGE fan of KP, and I am planning to get a group of people together to make a fan-made season 5 of Kim Possible.
It will be completely free and non-profit, so there will be no copyright problems with Disney.
For now its only me, but I believe support for the series and characters is still high.
If the support will prove to be high enough I will also open a site for the fans to be able to submit ideas for characters and plots.
This is a series that has literally changed my life. I know its king of weird to say that about a cartoon, but it is true.
So I really would appreciate your help in getting the news out there. I am looking for people in every field: voice actors, animators, creative writers, design and fashion etc.
Thank you in advance for your support and/or consideration.
een jaar geleden cheezboy12 said…
Yes we definitely need to show to comeback to see Kim and Ron go to college but not in CGI please definitely not CGI
 Yes we definitely need to toon to comeback to see Kim and Ron go to college but not in CGI please de
cheezboy12 commented…
I would appreciate if u could put this foto on your Facebook of twitter page please and thank u een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden cheezboy12 said…
we need season 5 kim possible