Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts RP!

demmmy posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 01:27AM
Okay, make your own character! Make sure you have a good enough description of them! Thanks!

Kingdom Hearts 38 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden demmmy said…
Monti walked on the beach of Destiny Islands. She had light brown pigtails. She wore a orange tank top. She had tan knee length shorts. She wore black and white boots that reached her knees. She had a orange and teal bracelet on. She had a black belt with a sun and moon charm hanging off of it. She had her journal in her hands.
een jaar geleden guilmon2149 said…
on a bench there is a boy, his name is guilarta. he has long white hair with crimson eyes. he is wearing a black t shirt with blue shorts. he wore red trainers and had a digimon watch on. he was just playing with a long stick.
I notice the boy playing with the stick. "Having fun playing with that stick?" I ask sarcastically. I walked toward him and sat down next to him. I flipped open my journal and start to sketch a palm tree.
een jaar geleden deathsie said…
as i raft starts to head to the islands with a boy on it he has a yin and yang shirt on that moves depending on the people around him he has green cargo pants on no shoes on and a dagger hanging from his hip hidden by his black hooded jacket
I notice someone floating on a raft. "Hey!" I yell at them waving my arms. I run to the shore.
i follow you and also call out 'come to shore'
I start to jot down something in my journal.
*as i see people on the island i get started by seeing them* "PEOPLE!" i say in surprise as i grab for an oar but knock a few things overboard as i do so when i find it i start rowing to shore*
"Hello! What's your name?" I ask. I stare at him with worry.
*as i reach the beach i answer her* "David" i jump down off my raft and start pulling it up the beach by some rope* "and you two are and are there anymore people here??" i say as i look around
"I'm Monti and I'm not sure if there are more people around here." I reply.
"nice to meet you Monti" *i say as i take apart the raft and rebuild it into a hut just up the beach* "and that's to bad i was hopeing to see some more people"
"So, where are you from?" I ask following him.
*as i stop what i sit down to think* "i don't remember what we called the island i come from we just called it home" *as my eyes now get darker* "then the shadows came" *as my body starts to shake* "they took us away one by one we couldn't hit them back everything we did went throw them" *i shake more* "they took the weak then came back with more and got the strong" *i now pass out and my jacket partly falls off and shows a large scratch throw my shirt and into where my heart is*
last edited een jaar geleden
I kneel down. I start shaking him. "David. Please wake up. David!" I look around trying to find something to heal him with. I reach down in my pocket pulling out a potion. "Don't die. Please don't die." I say as I pour the potion into his mouth. "Wake up David. Wake up!" I say looking down.
*as i wake up and see Monti* "what the i must have passed out from shock don't worry im fine it happens every so often" *i start rubbing my head "hey Monti how big is this island?" i ask
"You're okay! Um, I only stay on one side of the island so I don't quite know how big it is." I say. I look at my journal.
"it's ok anyway i forgot to ask where am i?" i ask
"We're at Destiny Islands. Ever heard of it?" I ask.
"nope" i say as i stand up "is there any way to get some food i knocked all of mine overboard"
"Yeah. There's coconuts, mushrooms, fish, and..." I trail off. "Um... water! There's water too!" I say. "I'm going to get some coconuts." I say. I then rush off to get some coconuts. I grab a stick and start whacking a tree.
*as i now follow her and run up a tree next to her tree grab some coconuts and jump down* "much faster" *i say as i sit down to pull out a splinter* "but splinters get in your feet to easy"
"Yeah? Well I can't climb trees. I'm afraid of heights." I say as I grab a coconut that fell down.
'i can' i say as i climb up a tree to lossen some coconuts
I sigh in defeat. "Stop showing off." I say.
'sorry' i say in embarresment as i throw you the coconuts
I catch the cocomuts as you throw them to me. "Its fine..." I say. "Oh yeah, by the way what's your name? We haven't properly introduced ourselves." I say.
i jump back down and say 'my name is guilarta, what is yours?
"Monti. Nice meeting you Guilarta." I say. I start trying to open the coconut with a stick and making a few cracks.
i pick up a stick and start hitting my coconut hard until it breaks. as i drink i say 'hey have you heard about sora?'
I get my coconut open and take a sip. "Hmm. The name sounds familiar to me." I say. I write some more in my journal.
'sora used to live here. he always played with riku and kairi' i look at the stick i'm holding, 'he became a keyblade weilder. 'sigh' i wish i was a keyblade weilder' i say as i start slashing with the stick
"What's a Keyblade?" I ask. "Is it some kind of sword?" I sit down on a log.
'well, a keyblade is a sword shaped like a key and......' i explain what they are. 'so now do you understand?
een jaar geleden WrightsKelcy said…
Iris walks over to them. "Please, you can't expect someone who's never even seen a Keyblade to understand." She runs her hand through her black pixie-cut And stares at them with her violet eyes. She smirks and summons her own Keyblade.
"Whoa! How did you do that?" I ask in astonishment. I start to write more in my journal.
'whoah, cool, who are you?'
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden KibouSN said…
" No one you need to know." A figure in the shadow of a hut nearby. As the figure steps out of the shadow, it shows the figure was a male with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He wore a blue shirt, black shorts and a pair of sandals.