kpop 4ever >>20 props<< [Round-2] >> Closed]

Nima9 posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 02:05AM
Hello friends!!!
The winner of Round 1 is GRETULEE!! and here is her profile page!
link

OK! In this round you have to name Your favorite mv of k-pop ! (just one mv)
1.Name the mv, 2.name the owner band, 3.name the agency, 4.say in what year that mv released, 5.explain why you like that mv so much (ex: for the song, for their fashionable clothes, etc), 6.add a photo of the mv.

#Again please do not use same mv . I DON'T ACCEPT SAME MV FROM THE SECOND PERSON WHO USE IT !
# I will add your favorite mv in this club! Then for choosing the winner of this round you can watch them! Then vote!

This round will closed on 16 sep !! Good luck! :)

last edited on Sep 14, 2012 at 04:02PM

kpop 4ever 45 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden DaniellelovesBB said…
1) Bad Boy
2) Big Bang
3) YG Entertainment
4) 2012
5) I really love this song. I love Big Bang so much. This song is so catchy!
6) photo below.:}
 1) Bad Boy 2) Big Bang 3) YG Entertainment 4) 2012 5) I really love this song. I love Big Bang s
een jaar geleden Jenjen_bunny said…
1: Keep Your Head Down (also known as 'Why?' in Japan)
2: TVXQ/Tohoshinki
3: SM Entertainment
4: January 4th, 2011
5: I like this music video, not only for the song but also the visuals, it is far by one of the most impressive K Pop videos I have seen and it definitely goes all out. With Yunho's awesome fireballs those cool costumes (even the ones that look like carpet are awesome XD) and the choreography is absolutely fantastic! They look so good when those trumpets play that melody line and they just look awesome with that move where they beat their chest, stomp their feet and that thing where they look like air hosts pointing up and giving directions to the exits XD. Not to mention Changmin screaming 'Why?' in Korean at the end of the song :) There are so many reasons why I like this video, I could just go on and on about it, but yeah Max and Yunho looked really HOT (like the mv lol) and just good in general, costume, hair etc and the music and video were just brilliant.

6: And now the picture :D <333
last edited een jaar geleden
 1: Keep Your Head Down (also known as 'Why?' in Japan) 2: TVXQ/Tohoshinki 3: SM Entertainment 4: J
een jaar geleden eagle_tamer said…
1.)That XX
2.) GD/ G-Dragon/ Kwon Jiyong
3.) YG Entertainment
4.) August 31, 2012
5.) I Like This MV Cuz Of Its Message,
There Are 2 Jiyongs There, The Tattood One
Is Just Playing Around With The Girl That
Plain Jiyong Oppa Loves, Plain Jiyong
Oppa Tries To Tell The Girl That
Tattood Jiyong Is Just Playing Around With Her,
And Plain Jiyong Tells Her That
"They Say Love Is Blind, Oh Baby You So Blind"
So What This MV is Trying To Say Is, Love Is Blind
But If You Know The Truth, You're Trying To Be Blind
6.) Cover Photo Of The Album
 [b][i]1.)That XX 2.) GD/ G-Dragon/ Kwon Jiyong 3.) YG Entertainment 4.) August 31, 2012 5.) I Lik
een jaar geleden GDheaSONE said…
1.Gee
2.SNSD
3.SM Entertainment
4. 2009
5.because of this MV I love SNSD, and this is the 1st MV I saw from SNSD/Kpop, and this will be my fave MV forever ^^
6.add a photo of the mv.
 1.Gee 2.SNSD 3.SM Entertainment 4. 2009 5.because of this MV I love SNSD, and this is the 1st
een jaar geleden kiky15 said…
big smile
1. The Boys
2. Girls' Generation/SNSD
3. SM Entertainment
4. i love so much this song n i love them all specialy my lovely fave member Yuri, she's only my attentions every they perform..^^
5. September, 2011
6. here's the pic :
 1. The Boys 2. Girls' Generation/SNSD 3. SM Entertainment 4. i love so much this song n i love the
een jaar geleden YushiGirl said…
1.Fantastic Baby
2.BigBang
3.Yg Entertainment
4.'Cause it's original,not cheap,something new, gives a cool vibe,the details, hair,outfits,everything= perfection.. Ah and they don't dance in a box
6.Here:
 1.Fantastic Baby 2.BigBang 3.Yg Entertainment 4.'Cause it's original,not cheap,something new, give
een jaar geleden RyeoNa said…
cool
1) It's you
2) Super Junior
3) SM Entertainment
4) 2009
5)this song just catch my my attention since i first saw it.. and it's also the song that makes me become a proud E.L.F.. and i also think that the mv is real cool.. coz only sj can shine in black background.. (plus its also what makes me in love with kyu till now~^^) plus all the members are very handsome and elegant in this mv... the lyrics is also very touching...
6) and here~
 1) It's u 2) Super Junior 3) SM Entertainment 4) 2009 5)this song just catch my my attention si
een jaar geleden KippyGirl said…
1. Gangnam Style
2. PSY
3. YG ent.
4. 2012
5. Because it's great, i mean amazing
6. here
 1. Gangnam Style 2. PSY 3. YG ent. 4. 2012 5. Because it's great, i mean amazing 6. here
een jaar geleden teentop449 said…
heart
1.Baby I'm Sorry
2.B1A4
3.WM Entertainment
5.Cos its like a party song<3
6.The pic! link
 1.Baby I'm Sorry 2.B1A4 3.WM Entertainment 4.2012 5.Cos its like a party song<3 6.The pic! http:
een jaar geleden shiraz97 said…
heart
1-paparazi
2-girls generation /snsd
3-sm entertainment
4-2012
5-ilike the music and their dance
6-
 1-paparazi 2-girls generation /snsd 3-sm entertainment 4-2012 5-ilike the muziek and their dance
een jaar geleden nevenkastar said…
heart
1. Power
2. B.A.P
3. TS Entertainment
4. 2012
5. I love the song. It's very powerfull and strong. The MV is totally cool and very popular. The song and the dance are very strong and hard so it's even better.
6:
 [i] 1. Power 2. B.A.P 3. TS Entertainment 4. 2012 5. I love the song. It's very powerfull and str
een jaar geleden nemsay said…
heart
1-sexy free and single
2-super junior
3-sm entertainment
4-2012
5-i love every thing about this song
 1-sexy free and single 2-super junior 3-sm entertainment 4-2012 5-i love every thing about this s
een jaar geleden RnBStar13 said…
1. Visual Dreams
2. SNSD
3. SM Entertainment
4. 2011
5. I love the song, their outfits and the choreography!
 1. Visual Dreams 2. SNSD 3. SM Entertainment 4. 2011 5. I love the song, their outfits and the c
een jaar geleden niny_5 said…
1. Not Over You
2. NU'EST
3. Pledis Entertainment
4. 2012
5. There is no dance moves, they just do whatever they want and it's so SWEET!
6.Picture:
 1. Not Over u 2. NU'EST 3. Pledis Entertainment 4. 2012 5. There is no dance moves, they just
een jaar geleden ivanovic said…
heart
1. White Confession (Lately)
2. Infinite
3. Woollim Entertainment
4. 2011
5. I absolutely love this song!! It's the only song that would make me happy when I'm sad, & the music video to me is just perfect! I love the way they go around looking for gifts for us (Inspirits) it's such a natural MV they're just being themselves! it was definitely the best Christmas gift to me!!
I ADORE IT!! ♥_♥
 1. White Confession (Lately) 2. Infinite 3. Woollim Entertainment 4. 2011 5. I absolutely love th
een jaar geleden Gretulee said…
heart
1. It's war
2. MBLAQ
3. SM entertainment
4. 2012
5. I love that video because i love MBLAQ! And that song absolutelly best song
Idk can see that video again and again because i like them dance!!
6.-
 1. It's war 2. MBLAQ 3. SM entertainment 4. 2012 5. I love that video because i love MBLAQ! And t
een jaar geleden Kpopfan12 said…
1.Time Machine
2.SNSD
3.SM entertainment
5. When i first heard it i was blown away by the scenery and the melody and i loved how all members got an little story and they all looked so beautiful so id say i loved everything in the MV :)
6. just look down :)
 1.Time Machine 2.SNSD 3.SM entertainment 4.2012 5. When i first heard it i was blown away door the
een jaar geleden VipSoneJack said…
big smile
1.You Know Me
2. TASTY
3. LOENENT
4. 2012
5. I love the dance, song, and mv!
6. ↓ ↓ ↓
 1.You Know Me 2. TASTY 3. LOENENT 4. 2012 5. I love the dance, song, and mv! 6. ↓ ↓ ↓
een jaar geleden Ieva0311 said…
heart
1. Warrior
2. B.A.P
3. TS Entertainment
4. 2012
5. I love the song because it make me feel so strong. Dance is way cool, strong moves and powerful song with 6 hot guys. Seriously it was they debut song which I feel in love and stil it my fav. I just love every part in this mv. Go B.A.P Go!!!!
 [i]1. Warrior 2. B.A.P 3. TS Entertainment 4. 2012 5. I love the song because it make me feel s
een jaar geleden xoxosocool said…
1. Bounce
2. JJ Project
3. JYP Entertainment
4. may 2012
5. i like the song beecause of the music and style and dance that makes u feel like bounce and makes me to a more happyer mood when i'm mad
 1. Bounce 2. JJ Project 3. JYP Entertainment 4. may 2012 5. i like the song beecause of the muziek
een jaar geleden girlygirly45 said…
1.man man ha ni
2.doradora
3.neverland
4.shut up
5.erase
u-kiss
 1.man man ha ni 2.doradora 3.neverland 4.shut up 5.erase u-kiss
een jaar geleden Leesoneul said…
heart
1. Fiction
2. BEAST/B2ST
3. Cube Entertainment
4. May 25, 2011
5.The song is great, but i like the choreography the most it's call the penguin shuffle and the story is very sad, the fashion is my favorite fashion of BEAST
 1. Fiction 2. BEAST/B2ST 3. Cube Entertainment 4. May 25, 2011 5.The song is great, but i like th
een jaar geleden Li_Le said…
1. Monster
2. Big Bang
3. YG ent
4. June 3, 2012
5. love the song, the effect of this MV, the make up, their hair style, and their emotion in this MV. this MV is amazed me!
 1. Monster 2. Big Bang 3. YG ent 4. June 3, 2012 5. love the song, the effect of this MV, the mak
een jaar geleden amber_ko said…
1. Electric Shock
2. f(x)
3. SMEnt
4. 2012
5.everything in the mv suits the song, as well as their sharp theme.
6. link
een jaar geleden Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
Current favorite!
1. Beautiful Night
2. B2ST
3. Cube Entertainment
4. 2012
5. There is a use of a variety of vibrant colors which makes the mv looks happy and lively. The clothes the members are wearing are also very fashionable.
 Current favorite! 1. Beautiful Night 2. B2ST 3. Cube Entertainment 4. 2012 5. There is a use
een jaar geleden LOVING23 said…
cool
1.To you
2.Teen Top
3. T.O.P. Media
4.May 30, 2012
5.I think it is very original
The choreography is brilliant and the clothes and their style fits perfectly with the song <33
As always they did a great job^^
~ Hwaiting < 3
6.Here:
 1.To u 2.Teen top, boven 3. T.O.P. Media 4.May 30, 2012 5.I think it is very original The choreograp
een jaar geleden jsavo said…
1-nu abo
2-F(x)
3- SM Entertainment
4- May 4, 2010
5- I love this song and i love fx and for the lyric
6-this.......
 1-nu abo 2-F(x) 3- SM Entertainment 4- May 4, 2010 5- I love this song and i love fx and for the
een jaar geleden sweet_yuri said…
1.the boys
snsd
sm entertainment
i love the mv coz The choreography is wow and the rapping parts and their style
link
een jaar geleden ImanNessa99 said…
1)Genie
2)SNSD
3)SM Entertainment
4) June 22 , 2009
5)i love the dance , the song and i really love the outfit and the lyrics! ;D
6) here :
 1)Genie 2)SNSD 3)SM Entertainment 4) June 22 , 2009 5)i love the dance , the song and i really lo
een jaar geleden SHINE_SHINE said…
wink
1)Sherlock
2)SHINee
3)SM town (SM entertainment)
4)2012
5) their clothes are all dark and not as bright as girls usually wear in this mv this is what makes them look manly! (in other mv's they wear bright colours)
 1)Sherlock 2)SHINee 3)SM town (SM entertainment) 4)2012 5) their clothes are all dark and not as
een jaar geleden Ruth2457 said…
1. Ring Ding Dong
2. SHINee
3. SM Entertainment
4. 2010
5. I like the dance moves, voices and style of clothes.

1. Ring Ding Dong 2. SHINee 3. SM Entertainment 4. 2010 5. I like the dance moves, voices and sty
een jaar geleden sheerlee said…
wink
1.Don't Don
2.Super Junior
3.SM Entertainment
5.Bcoz the mv were just great for me...With 13 members in the mv makes me feel happy to watch it all over again..
6.here
 1.Don't Don 2.Super Junior 3.SM Entertainment 4.2007 5.Bcoz the mv were just great for me...With
een jaar geleden TopGirl said…
1. Sunset Glow
2. Big Bang
3. YG Entertainment
4. 2008
5. They are one of my favorite band!!! It's fun and awesome MV!!! It's my favorite song ever! This song just cheer me up everytime!!!!!!!!
 1. Sunset Glow 2. Big Bang 3. YG Entertainment 4. 2008 5. They are one of my favoriete band!!! It
een jaar geleden KayakoFanatic said…
1. Bubble Pop
2. HyunA
3. Cube Entertainment
4. 2011
5. The song is catchy as hell, I love the choreography, it's really happy and colorful, and it all fits the song.
 1. Bubble Pop 2. HyunA 3. Cube Entertainment 4. 2011 5. The song is catchy as hell, I love the ch
een jaar geleden shiraz97 said…
surprise
wow so many answers chooseing will be so hard
een jaar geleden TEEHEE819 said…
There's a lot of K-Pop songs that I like, but here's a personal favourite:
1. Ugly
2. 2NE1
3. YG Entertainment
4. July 27th, 2011
5. The reason why I like this song is not only because of its meaning, because it sounds different to their other songs (eg. I Don't Care, Go Away, I Love You). It got this tough, sophisticated feel to the whole song. The vocals are really good & proberly their bestest in their whole career.
Also, not to get too personal, but when I was younger, I wasn't as pretty as the other girls in class & I always get called 'ugly', stupid' & 'a waste of space'. Even my parents tease me about my looks. I always feel that one loves me & I'll die alone. The only thing that I can escape the terror are books & music. They take me the magical worlds & show me characters I can relate to.
When I first heard the song on SBS Pop Asia, I was shocked. To me, I think 2NE1 are the most beautiful & talented girls in the music industry, but the song just reminded me that they're just like me. They have good days & they have bad days. Everybody experience this. From then on, I started not give a fig about what others think about me & it gave me confidence.
Lastly, I like the clothes that the girls wore & envy them to ALL be in my wardrobe. Especially Dara's hat.
 There's a lot of K-Pop songs that I like, but here's a personal favourite: 1. Ugly 2. 2NE1 3. YG E
een jaar geleden a_fatemeh said…
1.Perfection
2.Super Junior M
3.SM Entertainment
5.I love it because of they're song and they're clothes are so intersting
 1.Perfection 2.Super Junior M 3.SM Entertainment 4.2011 5.I love it because of they're song and
een jaar geleden Xavier20 said…
Just cannot chose the song I really like between EXO-M and TVXQ so I choose:

1. Our Game (Song in the album "Keep Your Head Down")
2. TVXQ (Changmin and Yunho)
3. S.M Entertainment
4. 2011
5. I love this song because it's really cool! I only know them like since early August, I think.
 Just cannot chose the song I really like between EXO-M and TVXQ so I choose: 1. Our Game (Song in
een jaar geleden Moosick said…
heart
1. Pinocchio(Danger)
2. f(x)
3. SM Entertainment
4. 2011
5. I love everything about this song. The cool outfits, the epic lyrics, and of course the amazing choreography that makes you want to dance aswell. Not to mention how the girls tackle each performance of the song with a smile and cheery attitude even if they aren't feeling well.
 1. Pinocchio(Danger) 2. f(x) 3. SM Entertainment 4. 2011 5. I love everything about this song.
een jaar geleden J0ngKeY said…
big smile
For me right now:
1. Mr.simple
2. Super junior
3. SM Entertainment
4. 2011
5. The mv is so cool. <3 They look great and the dance is awesome and very catchy :) The lyrics of the song are also great and very easy relate to.
6. Here's the pic :D
 For me right now: 1. Mr.simple 2. Super junior 3. SM Entertainment 4. 2011 5. The mv is so cool
een jaar geleden ahouy said…
heart
1- Before The Dawn ( BTD )
2- Infinite
3- Woollim Entertainment
4- January 06 2011
5- I really like this song because I really like Infinite n this song is really amazing with scorpion dance
6- link
een jaar geleden Newset said…
big smile
1, I love You
2, 2ne1
3, YG Entertainment
5, I love this mv because it is something new from 2NE1 (at least that's what I think) and it is amazing!!!
6, Look down
 1, I love u 2, 2ne1 3, YG Entertainment 4,2012 5, I love this mv because it is something new f
een jaar geleden ishiptopbom said…
1. Monster
2. BIGBANG
3. YG Entertainment
4. 2012
5. I really liked this video; especially the effects and the outfits. The video really represents the song's meaning and how they try to explain they're not monsters. The video has dark colors that have a dark, though very emotional feel to it. It's my favorite BIGBANG song~!!!!!!
 1. Monster 2. BIGBANG 3. YG Entertainment 4. 2012 5. I really liked this video; especially the ef
een jaar geleden wynonajung said…
1. In the Night Sky
2. After School
3. Pledis Entertainment
4. 2011
5. I love this song and their outfit ^^
6. here...
 1. In the Night Sky 2. After School 3. Pledis Entertainment 4. 2011 5. I love this song and their
een jaar geleden hitachi95 said…
1. mama
2. exo
3. sm entertainment
4. 2012
5. i love their song, outfit and looks
 1. mama 2. exo 3. sm entertainment 4. 2012 5. i love their song, outfit and looks 6.