Kurt Hummel Kurt Hummel Appreciation Topic

bonkersbimbo posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 03:11PM
He sings, He dances, He's pretty damn fabulous. He's the one and only Kurt Hummel. Share you love for everyones favourite gleek. say what you love about him adn what you hope happens to him as teh series goes on.

Kurt Hummel 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Renesmee_XD said…
smile
I hope he gets a boyfriend or turns straight!!
I cant stand to see him alone and when he cries either him or Chris my heart melts and thats a first.
 I hope he gets a boyfriend of turns straight!! I cant stand to see him alone and when he cries eithe
Rainshadow999 commented…
Homosexuals can't turn straight. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden littlewonder2 said…
cool
Kurt is gorgeous, but I wouldn't want him to turn straight; its just not him. He will be getting a boyfriend, though, so that's awesome!

I still wish Finn would love him, though. Besides, it would put an end to this Finn/Rachel nonsense once and for all, and I think we all need that. Plus, it would shock viewers into watching. :D
een jaar geleden Farrahfanatical said…
big smile
He's adorable.. funny.. and he's not afraid to be himself..
een jaar geleden Narwhal17 said…
Ooooh I adore him so much. Kurt's the greatest, I'm so glad he finally got a boyfriend. He was starting to get all lonely and edgy.
een jaar geleden SpecialAgentKat said…
He's not afraid to be himself even when people doesn't like his true self. I want to learn more about him, like his family for example; his mom.
 He's not afraid to be himself even when people doesn't like his true self. I want to learn meer about
een jaar geleden klaine_forever said…
If he was a potatoe he would be YUMMY!
een jaar geleden Rainshadow999 said…
heart
He's the opposite of YGOTAS's Marik Ishtar. Either way he's pretty awesome! He's really smart and I love how confident he is. :)