L L in the live action movie go to heaven,hell, of N/A?

BeB posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 09:08AM
I think he went to sadly... *cries* N/A!

L 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Thousand_Stars said…
crying
I too think he just... died... BUT! I like to tell myself that since he did that for protection, he went to heaven, cause he was such a great person!!! I LOVE L TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden BeB said…
rainy
I do too! And i hop and pray that some one is born to look/act like L! Cause its just sad!!! T___T I mean L was and I still consider him justice!!! Its just sad!
last edited een jaar geleden
 I do too! And i hop and pray that some one is born to look/act like L! Cause its just sad!!! T___T I
een jaar geleden GVentola said…
angelic
I was worried in the movie that he went to nothingness because he used the Death Note to scribble his own name down, and Ryuk told Light as a user of the Death Note Light was going to Nothingness (whether that's ceasing to exist, or just existing in a void where there's nothing but your consciousness, I dunno). But I think Ryuk meant a full time user, since certain rules didn't seem to apply to L. He didn't forget the book once he got rid of it, like Light and Misa with their temporary case of amnesia, for instance.

Light can rot in Hell for all I care, but I like to pretend that characters I like who die, like L, go to Heaven. Most of the shows I watch aren't religious and there's no evidence that a character is Saved, but I like to imagine it anyway. I like to imagine L becoming an angel of vengeance, and kicking Light's butt.
een jaar geleden insanityisfun said…
crying
i think the reason he didnt forget was because he never really gave up ownership of it. also i think he went to N/A (srry im an atheist) ah but that L could be mine...
angelic
I think he gave up ownership of the Death Note, if he had it in the first place, when he burned it to ashes. Come on, you guys, do you actually want L to go to nothingness instead of Heaven?
angelic
Late post script: In the ending credits of L: Change the World, there is a note saying something like, may L "rest in peace". So it's likely the creators meant his soul to go to someplace restful and peaceful rather than anything hellish.