Law and Order SVU SVU Chatroom

livi_wells posted on Oct 24, 2008 at 02:52AM
I would like to petition the fanpop 4 for an SVU chatroom, just like the general chatroom on the home page, except especially for the SVU spot. We could use this to discuss spoilers, the latest eps, characters, ships etc...

HOWEVER. This chatroom mus not be abused. No abusing of other fans, or bashing of characters.

Everyone in this spot, including myself would be extremely embarrassed if the chat had to be removed from the spot due to inappropriate use by a handful of fans. This is why it is important that you understand what is asked of you when you use it.

To get the chatroom, almost all people at the spot would have to sign below, declaring that they understand what I have stated in the paragraph above.

Please state only your name, and if you wish to leave a comment use brackets. We would need several hundred fans to sign so word of mouth is a great help!!

PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE, even if your second post is a comment. This will make it easier for the Fanpop 4 (the makers of fanpop) to see how many people want it.

ENJOY

Law and Order SVU 37 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...