Law and Order SVU Wildlife forum

ebathory posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 05:30AM
This is just a forum for discussion of all things to do with the episode 'Wildlife', please feel free to add your thoughts!

Law and Order SVU 243 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 243

een jaar geleden livi_wells said…
lol it can take over from the forums that's been brought on by your spoilers post!! haha

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

I have a google counter on my desktop for it....
een jaar geleden ebathory said…
Yeah I thought we should combine all the chatter from all the other spoilers/posts/picks etc. to a central location, plus after the episode airs we can dissect it with a fine tooth comb :)

A google counter? Is that something that counts down the time till the episode airs? If so, that's really cool!
een jaar geleden iluvtheshow said…
i totally can't wait. Is that episode 2 weeks from now? If so uggggggggggg. Dumb Presidential Elections. JK, JK. I'm voting. Wildlife.....WHY MUST ME WAIT! Wahhhhhhh! (Great, now I sound immature)
Apparently 16 days now :)

Is JK John McCain? What is JK?
een jaar geleden elliotishot said…
I cant believe there skipping a week of SVU! I know the elections are important but cant they show SVU tonight (Monday night) insted. I hate it!!!!! Im totally excited about wildlife but im suspicious that the writers are trying to get us more excited than we should be. This episode sounds like it will be the perfect E/O eppi but I dont trust the writers.
een jaar geleden BeSafe said…
Ebathory I think JK is just kidding, but I could be wrong...If my calculations are correct it is only 15 days left now...:P
Wildlife is like the most exciting thing happening this month...besides my birthday and thanksgiving!!!!
I can't wait!!!! I hope the writers aren't trying to mess with our little shippy hearts and trick us though...cuz that wouldn't be very nice!!!!
yes-writers if you are messing with us there'll be hell to pay!!!!!!

>:( I will be angry if it doesn't live up to the hype...
btw jk is jokes/joke/joking lol
^^Hehe and that is what I thought...about jk I mean...

Seriously I am really hoping that this episode will live up to the hype because of the fact that NBC isn't really releasing any spoilers for it, I mean like pictures and stuff, I think that is telling, they want everyone to be SHOCKED by what we see!!!!
Hopefully we see some EO!!!!!
I hope we get E/O too! if it isnt as great as they have led us to believe it is then im gonna have to hurt Mr. Wolf!
^^I'll be right there with you!!!!
een jaar geleden svuroxmysox said…
Hey so I'm like trying to not get toooooo excited bcuz I have a feeling that the writers are just trying to screw with us.
I mean there are a million things that could happen to Elliot's marriage that have nothing to do with Olivia.
Also, I am a little nervous about Liv going undercover as a pro, somehow I don't think she'll come out of that one unscathed.
yeah, especially since the next ep is PTSD, maybe she'll realise something while being a pro?
Ahem, sorry to confuse you. When I said JK i meant just kidding. It's scary to think where Liv might be headed, I hope El can pull her back from this dark place. Votes: Kiss or Continued Ignorance?
^^Hehe it's okay I understood your just kidding thing, my friends write it like that all the time!!!! And I don't want to think about where Liv is headed either, hopefully not too far where El can't save her...I'm sure he'll save her...and if we are voting on your little votey thingy I vote for KISS!!!!
KISS!!!!!!!!!
lol
duhh

I kinda want El's marriage to be over before she kissses him coz then Liv won't be a homewrecker...
Cool, I'm not up to date on a lot of internet lingo so thanks for that guys :)

Yeah, I've seen some spoilers for PTSD, sounds like it's not Elliot that Liv may confide in about the Sealview thing. Just my interpretation of what I've heard though...

In all honesty, I think the writers are yanking our chains a bit, I mean they know that a LOT of SVU fans wanna see some E&O, what better way to boost ratings than to allude to a kiss?

Despite that, they've gotta have something BIG in Wildlife, I mean how can a 'compromising situation' be anything other than that? Whether or not it's a kiss (which I hope to God it is) or something else, who knows? (apart from the writers of course, bless their hearts.) I'd be happy with a non-kiss compromising situation in all honesty (although not nearly as happy as if there is a kiss) I mean, the hug in Paternity was fabulous!

Kiss or Continued Ignorance? I choose both. Want to see a kiss but (as El is still with Kathy) it would have to be under a forced situation, ie. their cover is compromised and they have to kiss to prove that Liv is in fact a pro or whatever. Then E&O can continue to deny to themselves/each other that there is anything else going on between them. Until Stabler gets a divorce, and they have crazy monkey sex ;P
Hear hear ebathory!
I gotta search for some info on PTSD cuz Ive herd nothing. I hope Olivia confides in Elliot about sealview I mean hes her best friend and partner and we all know that he loves her and will take care of her

back to Wildlife ebathory is right the writers know that if they make us believe something E/O will happen in the epi then more of us will watch. Something has to happen though and I hope it is a kiss. Even if its a forced kiss I know it will be hot cuz it will have real feelings behind it.
Okay so from what I have read *spoilers I mean* for PTSD Elliot only has 4 lines in that entire episode...so he is most likely not who Liv is going to confide in, my bet would be Fin since he was there with her when it happened...

Back to Wildlife I agree with elliotishot and ebathory that the writers know how many EO shippers are going to watch that episode because of what they have said, they know how much it is going to boost the ratings, and while I don't believe them all the time, I know something has to happen in this episode whether or not it is a kiss I don't know *hopefully it is* but something very good because I think they know how mad people would be if they didn't do anything.

Okay so here is another situation that I am liking, besides the kiss....are you ready?! The almost kiss...do you know what I mean, like say they are about to have to prove it and are only millimeters away and then BAM a door flies open! I know it would be very annoying and like NO they should have kissed, but I'm thinking that an almost kiss would be just as good because it will force them both to realize just how badly they want to kiss!!!!

Okay done for now, thanx for listening to my long winded physco bable!
Oh my. BeSafe, what if it was Kathy who, trying to find El, barged in as they were trying to prove there cover? Would that not be amazing!!!??????
oh yeah I like that but my wild E/O side demands kissing! mabey that first kiss gets interupted but later they are alone and they kiss for real just once (or more which leads to some HOT CRAZY SEX!!!!!!!)
een jaar geleden svuroxmysox said…
Even though I still have serious doubts about any E/O interaction, I would totally love for Kathy to walk in on them, that would be priceless! But I also think that they should wait for Elliot to divorce Kathy bcuz the last thing I want is for El to become a cheating husband and Liv to turn into his mistress; that would be totally uncool.
About PTSD...
I read somewhere that Elliot was on vacation or something, he wasn't even in the list of cast members for that episode(list on TV.com) and that Liv was having more flashbacks about Sealview. Should be interesting.
Yep...it would be amazing if that person, in my scenario, to walk in on them was Kathy...really her or Cragen would like be amazing to me!!!!
Of course I want a kiss too though!!!! Ten years is long enough to wait!!!!

And svuroxmysox I have not read that particular article, although I will look for it now thanx, I did see an article however like I mentioned previously where it stated he had four lines...and they didn't list him as a cast member on that one either...but still can't wait for that episode!!!!
PTSD - Hmm, I hadn't heard Elliot wasn't going to be in the episode at all, but from memory I read that Liv is having difficulty coping with the Sealview incident, and pairs up with Fin for this episode. That was some time ago though, so what your saying makes sense, svuroxmysox...

Wildlife - BeSafe - I can totally see that happening, more likely than an actual kiss (forced or otherwise). That would still be great, keep me smiling for months ;)

And about the Kathy thing, it would be great, but I don't think it would happen. I mean what would she be doing walking in on an undercover operation? If they could find a legit excuse, I'd love to see it!
Yes!!!! OMG BeSafe I love that idea of them being interrupted!!!!

and PTSD, I'm glad we're hearing more about her coping with it because I think it should have been dealt with a few eps earlier. I understand leaving it to season 10, but maybe s10 ep3 or 4....

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah im glad Livs gonna deal with it. I just know im gonna cry when I see PTSD!

all these exciting episodes im gonna have a heart attack im soooo excited!!!!!!!!
Hehe Kathy walking in would be amazing, but slightly far fetched I know...as long as it was anyone really interrupting them, it wouldn't even have to be somebody they know...just like another person...or one of the people Elliot is trying to convince you know? Definately would keep me smiling too ebathory!!!!

And PTSD is exciting, I can't recall where I read about Elliot only having four lines and not really being in that episode, but if I recall or somehow find it yall will be the first to know!!!!

Yay November is finally here and our wait is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but Kathy could be looking for El in the squadroom! lol I'm keeping my hopes up for some e/o action in the presence of Kathy...

But then again, I also don't want Liv to be a homewrecker...

El needs to breakup with Kathy asap!!!
Yep he definatly needs to break up with Kathy ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like how Liv might be opening up to Fin, not El. We might learn a bit more about Fi nand Liv's relationship this way.
:)
Yep I agree it will be interesting to see Fin and Liv get closer...I wish it was El still, but I reckon that would be like having our cake and eating it too if you see what I'm saying!

WILDLIFE IS ONLY 13 DAYS AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!

I am super excited...sadly I am going to the beach tomorrow morning however and can't get on a computer again until Sunday...I don't know what to do without my daily fix of EO...I'm like an EO drug addict...I need my fix!!!!
yay I enjoy both eating and having cake lol!!

13 days until the epitome of my life!!!!!!!!

ok, well maybe not the epitome, but its up there....
I really like seeing Liv & Fin work together, they make a good team - although not as good as E&O but it's good to switch things around every once in a while.

13 days, I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he BeSafe it's funny when you say you're going to the beach and won't be back till Sunday.... It takes me 5 minutes from my house lol!

And Livi - I'm liking the Kathy walking into the squadroom thing. I'm thinking that maybe after E&O get caught in their compromising situation, they are in the station house talking about it, and Kathy walks in and overhears them. Awkward situation ensures, and Kathy cracks it :)
BeSafe I wont be back untill monday and I am gonna have troubles without my E/O fix too!

man why do they have to make us wait so long for wildlife I need to see it NOW!!!!
ebathory, I'm loving that scenario, maybe Kathy could only hear the last sentence and completely blow it out of proportion! lol that would be funny!

Hahaha I live about 50 meters from the beach! lol
:D yay beach!
Yeah, that would be great Livi! And living near the beach rocks! Although after X-mas I'm probably going to be moving inland a bit, rent around where I am is getting sooooo expensive but I don't know what I'm going to do without the beach :(

And bring on the cake!
Kay, all you people who are acting sad about being far away from the beach, I live 18 HOURS away from the beach. I live a block away from the center of the earth. (According to Google Earth) Beat that! *sticks out tongue*
It's ok, ebathory, you can live in my room lol! yay for brighton beach!

iluvtheshow, i would die if I lived that far away from the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, back to Wildlife. Just a random thing but, they found a bird in her purse. There is a style of swimwear for men called budgie smugglers....lol
Lol, your hilarious! She's a budgie smuggler!

Sorry Livi, but do you live near Brighton Beach in Melbourne? (I know, off topic but I am easily distracted :P) Cos if you do, you must be like, a 5 minute drive from where I live!
Yep sure do! only the best place to live ever!

lol imagine the svu team in one of the colourful beach boxes instead of a squadroom (ok, seriously off topic now, so getting back on track...)

OK, its less than 3 weeks now - rate your excitement on a scale of 1-10.

Livi_wells: 11/10
XD
OMFG
OMFG

I just realised I got a fanatic (red!!!!!) on this spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jumping up and down right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, that's hilarious! Small world... I live in Hampton...

How did you go from a green medal to a red in like, a week? That's awesome! I still have a dedicated (green) and I'm jealous! :P

Ok, I'm like waaaaaaaay excited for wildlife, definitely 10/10 can't wait!
omg it is isn't it!!

I have no idea, but a noticed 3 people have gone through and rated ALL of the pics i uploaded, so maybe thats how....

lol i was trying to add stuff to get a yellow, but hey! reds also cool! lol
Yeah, and you also added a bunch of quiz questions which were great, but I don't know if they help add towards medals... I'm gonna have to get a move on :) I wanna get a yellow soon.

Anyway, back to Wildlife, I was reading spoilers at TV.com, and apparently during the episode Kathy is calling Elliot, who is not answering her calls. Then she calls Liv, who passes the message onto Elliot and he still doesn't call her back! Not sure if this is true (it's from a spoiler thread but there wasn't a link to the actual original article so don't kill me if it's a fake). But it sounds like there's trouble in Stabler paradise to me!!!!

Also, apparently Stabler isn't getting any from Kathy lol!

Here's the address if you wanna see for yourselves:

link
I'm back!!!!! Oh and I live about an hour away from the beach, but we aren't go for the day kind of people we are stay four days at least kind of people you know? Anyway YAY EO!!!!!!!
Oh thanx for the thread ebathory!!!! I will definately check it out!!!!!!!
Only 9 days until Wildlife...my excitement is growing by the day!!!!!!!!
Welcome back BeSafe, did you have fun? Get a tan?
I love you for that spoiler ebathory! ol well I probs love you anyway but you know what I mean....:D

Does anyone else thinks its funny that Kathy is just as close to Liv as Elliot?
Hell yeah! Love you too livi, not only do you have a red medal in this spot but you are the number 1 SVU fan! You're an SVU god :)

And I love the fact that Liv is just as close (if not closer) to Elliot as Kathy is, it's great!

(I'm sorry if I don't make much sense here, I just got back from the pub)
Congrats on the medal livi_wells! You ARE a SVU god!!!!! I bow to you.lol :D

nobody hate me but I used to be a Elliot/Kathy shipper. yeah yeah I know I was stupid! but actully I was torn between E/K and E/O. Of course im now a full E/O shipper! it was just a phase I swear never again. I realized that Elliot and Olivia were WAY closer than Elliot and Kathy were.Im rambling too much when I should be thinking about Wildlife.
of course im 100% excited 10 out of 10