Leyton Family<3 Hot zitplaats, stoel game. [Week 9 June 24th-June 30th *Amber*]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Apr 23, 2013 at 01:35AM
So this is how the hot seat works:

-Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot seat & answer our questions.

-Each week will start Monday at 12 AM EASTERN & end the following Sunday at 11:59 PM. {link

-Sign-ups will always remain open, and once everyone [that wants to] participates we can always do more rounds!

-Questions are "anything goes" - you must answer every question & answer them honestly!

-You can ask as many questions as you'd like, just try not to overload the person with too many at once!

-I will completely work with everyone's schedule/availability to make sure we all get the best times for each of us! When you sign up, just tell me which week you want of the weeks still available [listed here in the OP] & if for some reason you end up not being able to do your week, just let me know - and I'll check in with you ahead of time - and you can be rescheduled!

-When you sign up, please do it like this- *REAL FIRST NAME* - Week __ {lol i promise, I've got all your names remembered now! BUT!! We do have some newer people that not everyone is familiar with, so it's good to know how to address everyone!}

Sign-ups / Schedule:
Week 1: April 29th - May 5th: Holly aka xoheartinohioxo
Week 2: May 6th - May 12th: Ray aka XxXrachellXxX
Week 3: May 13th - May 19th: Laura aka leytonfaan_18
Week 4: May 20th - May 26th: Albie aka Albiee
Week 5: May 27th - June 2nd: Atie aka turnaism
Week 6: June 3rd - June 9th: Celine aka XNaley_JamesX
Week 7: June 10th - June 16th: Moosh aka Mooshka
Week 8: June 17th - June 23rd: Aline aka Piu95
Week 9: June 24th - June 30th: Amber aka RoryMariano
Week 10: July 1st - July 7th: Margot aka Margooterd
Week 11: July 8th - July 14th: Ale aka bbiatch
FREE WEEK! FREE-FOR-ALL ROUND! *info below*: July 15th - July 21st:
Week 12: July 22nd - July 28th:
Week 13: July 29th - August 4th:
Week 14: August 5th - August 11th:
Week 15: August 12th - August 18th
Week 16: August 19th - 25th
Week 17 August 26th - September 1st
Week 18: September 2nd - September 8th
Week 19: September 9th - September 15th
Week 20: September 16th - 22nd
Week 21: September 23rd - 29th
Week 22: September 30th - October 6th

<b>July 15th-21st will be a FREE WEEK! What this means is that nobody will be in the hot seat, but EVERYONE can ask & answer questions! So the rules are still pretty much the same, just one modification - Your questions have to be "non-specific" towards anyone. [So don't direct any questions at one person in particular, just ask questions that EVERYONE could answer!]

The <s>Iron Throne</s>Hot Seat!:
 So this is how the hot zitplaats, stoel works: -Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot zitplaats, stoel & answer
last edited on Jun 26, 2013 at 12:17AM

Leyton Family<3 251 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...