Leyton Family<3 muziek CONTEST ♥ *Round 8 - Dedicate a song to Kir♥ - OPEN!*

xoheartinohioxo posted on Sep 20, 2019 at 07:16AM
Rules:

#1- Each round will have a different theme & you can submit one song that you feel best fits that theme. Go with whatever genuinely works for you, stay as true to your style as possible, but still try to fit the theme as much as possible! {For example- if the theme were "A song that makes you want to dance" you wouldn't want to submit something like "Breathe Me" by Sia}

#2- No voting for your own song obviously! Vote for the song that you think best matches the theme :)

#3- I'm sticking with Nic's way - no specific deadline, though it's always more fun imo when we keep things moving relatively quick so I'm hoping that after 5 or so days, anyone who wants to submit will have! I'll try to always post a reminder if a few days have passed and not many people submitted

#4- Please make sure to comment when you vote so I can tally up the points! 1 vote = 1 point.

Aline- 10
Elle- 10
Maria- 6
Kir- 5
Rana- 5
Amber- 5
Nic- 5
Rachel- 4
Bee- 2

link

link

link

link

link

link

<a href="http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/leyton-family-3/picks/show/1739332/music-contest-round-7-song-always-puts-good-mood-vote-favorite-please-comment-accurate-vote-count"Round 7</a>

Round 8 - Dedicate a song to Kir♥
last edited on Nov 09, 2019 at 04:08AM

Leyton Family<3 79 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...