Lolita Fashion Are u Lolita?

ilovehinder posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 06:25AM
Today, me and my frends did a reinactment of a rent song, and the outfit i wore was just for the video. but i liked it so i kept it on. then lindsey (lindseyiscool) told me that i looked like sherry poisonlady. have you ever dressed in a way that looked slightly lolita?

*by the way, the people there were tegan (penguingoddess), lindsey (lindseyiscool), and zachary (zcali1), me (ilovehinder), and our friend genevieve.

Lolita Fashion 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden nation_goan said…
Oh yeah, actually most of the time! No, I think you could say you would confuse me with a punk, but sometimes I look like one of those lolita girls!
een jaar geleden BoneSyrup said…
Yeah!!! I'm the hardest core lolita there is though. It's kinda my own twist on the style actually. It's very very gothic!!!!!
een jaar geleden ilovehinder said…
you both rock. you are members of my fanpop army
een jaar geleden lindseyiscool said…
BoneSyrup you're a psycho! You just rock in every possible way!
een jaar geleden Bailkid01 said…
I'm with BoneSyrup! No fucking way would you get me to wear that frilly shit! Just hardcore.
een jaar geleden ilovehinder said…
i agree with bailkid01, but i do wear frilly stuff as long as it is block or something that goes with my goth outfit
een jaar geleden adlo19 said…
I'm still working on my Loli wardrobe, but I've been adding lace trim to dresses. Also, ribbons and poofy sleeves.