lumforever my first RP part 6!

lumforever posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 04:04PM
part 6!

narlyvamp1234 said:
Wanyudo: your not in hell, you are still here. they could not take you because you are not all dead. we must wait here for them to return. but the spider...he is coming. if you all don't you will be going too.

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Excuse me Ciel, some of us have never been there, and we're not idiots... Just Arekkusu.
Arekkusu: How do we avoid that spider? and STFU Jemuzu, you are a baka!

izbia150 said:
ciel;i really hate spiders now.....alois the queens spider and the devil the spider (to jemuzu)no i think your both bakas

narlyvamp1234 said:
Wanyudo: i can stall him until they get back perhaps. you must stay in the garden, he hardly ever comes here. promise you will stay in the garden.

izbia150 said:
ciel:sure

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: *thinks to himself* Is it just me or does this feel like a trap?
Jemuzu nods

lumforever said:
InuYasha: ok I will stay. But if u need anything them please do yell my name

narlyvamp1234 said:
Wanyudo: if they come back, tell them to get you all out of here. i wonder how much Ai will change after all of this...if she changes at all.

lumforever said:
InuYasha: well after everything that has happened then I bet she would change a bit

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu:(To Inu Yasha) I don't believe I ever caught your name. I'm Jemuzu Kuratchi.
Arekkusu: Arekkusu Mirattu.

lumforever said:
InuYasha: oh my name? My name is InuYasha. Nice to meet ya jemuzu and arekkuso!

narlyvamp1234 said:
*hears a mysterious voice*
voice: i never caught any of your names

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Who's that?

lumforever said:
InuYasha: our names? Oh well I'm InuYasha. This is jemuzu and arekkuso *point at jemuzu and arekkuso* and this is ciel

lumforever said:
InuYasha: oh and that's Wanyudo

narlyvamp1234 said:
voice: turn around.
*you turn around to see a spider with three eyes on it's abdomen.

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: I had a feeling this was a trap! So you're here to take us to hell.

narlyvamp1234 said:
Spider: well...
Ai: no, you're not!

lumforever said:
InuYasha: oh my god! Is this a good time to use the backlash wave now ?

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu and Arekkusu both turn to look at Ai.
Jemuzu: Not yet Inu Yasha.... Patience. Hopefully you don't have to use it at all.

lumforever said:
InuYasha: fine. *look at ai* was this a joke? How did u get back here?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: i wont let you take them i wont let you take me. i wont give in anymore! i have my own will, after 400 years i am finally going to stand up to you! *looks at Jemuzu and smiles*
Hone Onna: *gasps* she never smiles

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu smiles back
Jemuzu: (To Ai) and I'll help you.
Arekkusu: Me too

lumforever said:
InuYasha: and if you ever need my help I will be happy to do so

narlyvamp1234 said:
Hone Onna: so will i
Ichimoku: me too
Wanyudo: sure, i'll join in.
Ai: *to spider* oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others, oh damned soul wallowing in your sin...perhaps, it is time to die.
Spider: no! you forget, i am the devil, you can't defeat me!
Ai: maybe not, but we can weaken you!

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu taps Inu Yasha's shoulder
Jemuzu: Maybe it's time to see just what that sword of yours can do lml/.

narlyvamp1234 said:
Hone Onna: yes, i think it is.
Ai: you don't have to fight, i don't want any of you to get hurt, pleas, let me...this is between me and the spider.
Spider: i am going to open my eyes now, if i see any of you when i open them, you will die!
Ai: stand your ground, everyone! he is trying to control you with your fear, whatever you do, don't give in!

narlyvamp1234 said:
Spider: no, your fear is strong. run, hide!

lumforever said:
InuYasha: (laughs) finally! So I guess it's time to use the backlash wave huh?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Spider: *opens eyes* nope.
Ai: grabs spider* hurry and do it!

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: NOW INU YASHA!!!!!!

InuYasha: BACKLASH WAVE!!!!! (spider should turn to dust) (laughs) tetsusaiga, great work. (puts sword away)

narlyvamp1234 said:
Spider: i see you, Ai. *crawls on Ai's arm*
Ai: get off me!
Spider: go ahead, do it! *chuckles*
Ai: *looks at Inuyasha*

lumforever said:
InuYasha: what?! Backlash wave didn't do it? Ok then let's see how about something less stronger! WIND SCAR!!!! there, that should do it

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu runs up from the spider's blind side and gouges his fingers into it's 3 eyes like a bowling ball
Jemuzu: Get off her!!!! *he slams the spider to the ground.* Windscar approaches them

lumforever said:
InuYasha: WIND SCAR!! (slices wind scar. That's a good thing by the way) ok, he should be dead.

narlyvamp1234 said:
spider: i can't see! where are you?! i swear to god...i am going to kill all of you.
Ai: not tonight. *steps on spider*
Hone Onna: Miss Ai, are you alright?
Ai: yes, thanks to him *looks at Jemuzu* thank you. i am sorry for everything i have caused you, i will leave now and never come back.

lumforever said:
InuYasha: wait ai, thank you for everything. *smiles* please if u can visit anytime. You know where we will be

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Where will you go Ai?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: i don't know. i am closing down my website for good now. i don't want to do this anymore. *looks over by tree and gasps* Sentoro?

lumforever said:
InuYasha: please Ai, don't go

lumforever said:
InuYasha: sentoro? Who are they?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: looks at them then back at the tree and sees Sentoro has disappeared*
Hone Onna: Miss Ai, what is it?
Ai: Sentoro...
Hone Onna: but he's dead, he's not here.
Ai: Sentoro is my cousin, he promised to protect me but ran away and i was killed. why is he here?! that was 400 years ago!

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: Maybe he just stopped by to say hi. (Looks at Ai) And where ever you go, I hope you do the same.

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: i know why he's here...it's a sign.

Arekkusu: Hold up! You mean a good sign!.... right? *mummbles* please don't let it be a bad sign.....

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: yes, a good sign. Sentoro do you really mean it? *Sentoro appears and nods)
Ai: then i'll do as you ask

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu: What does he want?

narlyvamp1234 said:
Ai: he sees how happy i am, he knows this is the only time i have ever been truly happy in my life...he tells me to stay. stay and stay happy. so...that is what i am going to do.

Clutch13 said:
Jemuzu smiles. *there's a beeping noise*
Arekkusu: The radar!
Jemuzu: The Akatsuki, they've found the Ninetails. They're fighting as we speak!

well looks like an epic battle happened! things are getting better and better! dont foret to read part 7

lumforever No antwoorden