Maximum Ride MR BOOK 8 (Last Book) INFO!

colorfulssmile posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 03:29AM
So here's something I found out about the last book of the Maximum Ride series: it will be called Nevermore. I'll post a link if I possibly can find one. What do you guys think of the title?

Maximum Ride 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden skuttlebug303 said…
meh
I don't like the tittle, but can't wait to read it. !!
een jaar geleden randomstufffan said…
meh
Not the best title, but most probably worth the wait.
een jaar geleden katniss311 said…
meh
Wow. that's kinda depressing actually.
een jaar geleden lonewolf3264 said…
are you sure? I have looked EVERYWHERE and there is absolutely no new information about the last Max Ride book except that it comes out in February 2012 and is the final novel. A link would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not really sure that 'Nevermore' is the correct title.
een jaar geleden collybolly said…
In the back of "Angel" it says "The End Of Maximum Ride, Feb 2012", could this possibly be the title? However; Nevermore doesn't indicate the end of the series, so if your info is correct, it might not end with book 8.
een jaar geleden alialuvsjm said…
hmmm
not lovin the title but i take one phrase very seriously, and that is to *never* judge a book by its cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden iheartpyros said…
meh
Nevermore is an okay title...I'm not crazy about it but...not the worst in the world
een jaar geleden maxridefly said…
surprise
But "Angel" was the last book!!
een jaar geleden colorfulssmile said…
Nopes! There's more books! And I heard it's aobut 360 pages. :D

And it comes out Feb. 2nd, 2012! Here's a link: link
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden katniss311 said…
360 pages??? thats pathetic. 500! 500!
een jaar geleden snowflower280 said…
hmmm
I think a good title would be "The Flock". I was kinda sad when I found out that there were only books named after three of the flock members, when I like all of them. So if the last book was in honor of all of them together, it would be awesome!
een jaar geleden BubblesGoPop said…
I didn't expect the title to be 'Nevermore'. That's kind of cool but I don't know of it suits. Anyway, I still am going to read it.
een jaar geleden BubblesGoPop said…
Just to let everyone know Nevermore (possible book 8) will not be coming out on 2 February 2012 but is being pushed back to August 2012. I think:( This book better be REALLY good!!
een jaar geleden MaxRide101 said…
sad
The title doesn't fit the series, but I KNOW that I will read the book. I can't wait to see who Max will end up with. I hope Max and Fang are together because of the chemistry between them. Dylan, he just wants to be like Fang
een jaar geleden pugluv98 said…
yeah, i dont like the title "Nevermore" because i think its a reference to edgar allen poes poem, and thats about how the guy will never see his love again when she died, PLUS the fact in the end of the book Angel, it said "The End of Maximum Ride" i think that MIGHT be a hint that Max will die, but very highly unlikely
een jaar geleden crazyfanatic said…
I looked at wikipedia it says the last book's name is nevermore. I hope Max and Fang will be together and yeah 360? We want a longeeeeeer book! And I hope it will end in a good way and James Patterson won't disappoint us....
een jaar geleden skysohigh said…
tongue
WT? the name is ok but not like WOW!I just hope it ends good. Anf Max & Dylan are together. Or Fang? IDK, who cares? right?
een jaar geleden puggyluv17 said…
hmmm
The title sounds like they are all going to die and they will be nevermore. Or it could be a romance novel referring to max and Dylan and fang and Maya being a nevermore relationship and it wil l be max and fang forever. And they will get married and have kids and live happily ever after. Gosh I sound like the demented angel. Seriously I thought that patterson was going to pull that a demon posed her she was Creepin me out
een jaar geleden maximumrider1 said…
smile
360 pages? awww pooey.... i want like a Twilight: Breaking Dawn sized novel! but better then twilight cuz twilight sucks.... but we gotta remember... James Patterson writes ALOT of books, so dont be depressed by size, it could still be an amazing book
een jaar geleden mrfanlover said…
smile
I went to Jp's website, and apparently, if you get the "deluxe " version of Angel, you can read the first 23 chapters of Nevermore!You also get a free poster! I couldn't find the price for it though. I already have Angel, so I can't get the deluxe version.
een jaar geleden haha_fafe said…
laugh
the deluxe version of angel has an excerpt of only the first 5 chapters!!! ugh... and you know how the chapters are really short, so it doesn't really say anything about the last book. the price at barnes and nobles is like $10 i got it so i know!! mwahaha..