Megan vos, fox New Spot Banner & icoon Contest [Ending 7-4-10]

jlhfan624 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 06:07AM
So I think we need a new banner & icon for this spot. And I'm aware that several others think so too. Nobody has taken the initiative to start a banner/icon contest for the spot so I am. Please read the rules below before you submit anything.

Rules
1. Banner must be 800x100 in size. No more, no less. Otherwise it will look blurry.
2. Please submit any suggestions to this forum, though of course you are free to upload them to the spot as well. But at least in this forum, I'll have easier access to them.
3. You have two weeks to enter. All the banners and icons that were submitted to this forum for suggestions will then be put into picks for the users to vote on the change.
4. Voting will take place for a week. After that, we will have a new banner & icon!
save

Megan vos, fox 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Here's my banner submission. I may make more, but I doubt it since I really like this one :)
 Here's my banner submission. I may make more, but I doubt it since I really like this one :)
And here's my icon.
 And here's my icon.
een jaar geleden misanthrope86 said…
crying
Please tell me I can just submit the ones that I made way back when I tried to start the orginal contest?

EDIT: I'll just post them, and if you don't think they should be included then just let me know and I'll remove them.
last edited een jaar geleden
smile
So, I made 10 banners last time. I'll post my faves, but I know my taste in banners is never what anyone else likes...

Heres number one:
On Fanpop:
link

And in person:
 So, I made 10 banners last time. I'll post my faves, but I know my taste in banners is never what any
mischievous
And number two:

On Fanpop:
link

And in person:
 And number two: On Fanpop: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/megan-fox/images/7771435/title/megan-banne
heart
And number three:

On Fanpop:
link

And in person:
 And number three: On Fanpop: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/megan-fox/images/7771425/title/megan-ban
tongue
And here are all the rest:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
heart
AND iconage:

One~
 AND iconage: One~
heart
Two~
 Two~
heart
Three~
 Three~
heart
Four~
 Four~
heart
Five~
 Five~
heart
And six~
 And six~
laugh
Ok, no more spam from moi!
smile
Those are pretty! I love the black & white banner & the first one you posted especially.
^ Thanks!

I can't believe we are the only ones interested in this. Is anyone else gonna contribute anything? :(
I guess not because this closed today and I'm making the pick soon. Shame, you'd think Megan would have more dedicated fans on here.
laugh
Apparently we are the only awesome Megan fans! Go us!
een jaar geleden caramelmilk said…
oy I missed it :( I should check the forums