Michael Caine The Fight Is On To Reach 300 fans !

Berni posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 10:16PM
Now ! The Fight Is On To Reach 300 Fans !!
 Now ! The Fight Is On To Reach 300 fans !!

Michael Caine 181 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

een jaar geleden Berni said…
cake
What ! 251 Fans and it looks like they've brought a gorgeous Birthday Cake just for Isis HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISIS we love ya ! xxx
last edited een jaar geleden
 What ! 251 fans and it looks like they've brought a gorgeous Birthday Cake just for Isis HAPPY BIRTH
een jaar geleden IsisRain said…
laugh
Awww, thanks I just love the cake Berni! So sweet of you! *hugs* Oh and look, Michael's arrived with the balloons! lol!
 Awww, thanks I just love the cake Berni! So sweet of you! *hugs* Oh and look, Michael's arrived with
surprise
Awww,What a cutie !The best image yet !!
kiss
Before i go i thought you might like a cup of English tea !!
 Before i go i thought u might like a cup of English thee !!
laugh
lol! So pretty and here's a creamer to use for our tea! lol! Thank you for all the birthday fun Berni! I just love you :) *hugs*
 lol! So pretty and here's a creamer to use for our tea! lol! Thank u for all the birthday fun Berni
laugh
lol !!! And just when i was trying to live up to being refined lol !!!! I love ya too !! lol !
laugh
Well maybe we'll pull off being refined tomorrow! lol! But probably not! lol! Sweet dreams and hugs :)
laugh
252 - Micheal's brought another fan with him to do some refined cooking lol !!
 252 - Micheal's brought another fan with him to do some refined cooking lol !!
laugh
lol! We're gonna have some refined foods now! And look how refined Michael looked earlier shopping for ingredients!
 lol! We're gonna have some refined foods now! And look how refined Michael looked earlier shopping fo
wink
lol ! He carn't go anywhere without us knowing and just look what he bought some very refined kitchen tools lol !!
 lol ! He carn't go anywhere without us knowing and just look what he bought some very refined keuken-, keuken
laugh
Refined punishment sticks I see! lol!!!!!! I guess Green Giant has gone more refined and put Michael on their label now! lol! He looks much better than the original!
 Refined punishment sticks I see! lol!!!!!! I guess Green Giant has gone meer refined and put Michael
laugh
lol ! A new game to play i see !soooo funny ! all he needs now is a less refined punishment stick and we can roll play CAVE MAN And CAVE GIRL !! lol !
laugh
lol! I just happened to find a caveman club at the party! lol!!
 lol! I just happened to find a caveman club at the party! lol!!
laugh
lol !! Wow !That's a spanking good club !!And "look" Michael keeps bringing those fans lol !! 255 !
 lol !! Wow !That's a spanking good club !!And "look" Michael keeps bringing those fans lol !! 255 !
laugh
lol! He's so strong and really goes after what he wants! That pic is perfect! lol! And look at all the fun some of the other fans are having!
 lol! He's so strong and really goes after what he wants! That pic is perfect! lol! And look at all th
laugh
Wow! I guess there's been a lot of partying going on because baby bananas are starting to appear! lol!
 Wow! I guess there's been a lot of partying going on because baby bananas are starting to appear! lol
laugh
256 Fans! Yay! I think this is a picture of the baby's parents! lol!
 256 Fans! Yay! I think this is a picture of the baby's parents! lol!
laugh
lol !!! The baby banana is sooooo cute !! And this must be auntie lol !! She now makes it 257 fans !!! Yay !!
 lol !!! The baby banaan is sooooo cute !! And this must be auntie lol !! She now makes it 257 fans !!
laugh
lol! Auntie has an awesome hat! Here's a dress to match! lol!
 lol! Auntie has an awesome hat! Here's a dress to match! lol!
kiss
Wow !!! I love this i might see if i can buy a dress like this for my next night out lol !!!
kiss
I think it's cute and I bet you'd look great in it! And you won't go hungry when you're wearing it! lol!
big smile
258 Fans! *jumps for joy* I think this jewelry will look great with our new dresses!
 258 Fans! *jumps for joy* I think this jewelry will look great with our new dresses!
laugh
WOW ! WEE ! It looks sooo fruity lol !!And just look at this bracelet mini bananas what can i say lol !!
 WOW ! WEE ! It looks sooo fruity lol !!And just look at this bracelet mini bananas what can i say lol
laugh
That matches the necklace just great! The mini bananas are great and here's a mini banana puppy too! lol!
 That matches the halsketting, ketting just great! The mini bananas are great and here's a mini banaan puppy too!
laugh
Awww,It's even got a tail lol !!! I love this !
laugh
This is a special pic just for you Berni, I know you'll love it! lol!
 This is a special pic just for u Berni, I know you'll love it! lol!
wink
Lol !! It's about time he caught me ! I love this great find !!
laugh
Hang on a min is that a fishing rod or a whip lol !!?
laugh
It's a whip! lol!!!
laugh
Fabulous that's even better than a rod lol !!!! Let the punishment begin lol !!!
lol!!!!!! You're so funny Berni! Love it! And I's so happy you love your special pic! lol!!!
laugh
lol !!! The trouble is once you start you carn't stop !!! Now i have to go to bed laughing lol !!!!
 lol !!! The trouble is once u start u carn't stop !!! Now i have to go to bed laughing lol !!!!
laugh
lol!!! Michael doesn't know when to stop, now he's in for more than he bargained for when he brought out the whip! lol! I'll bet going to bed laughing will bring you lots of happy dreams! Or very exciting dreams anyway! lol!! Love ya, sleep good either way! ♥
surprise
There aren't any new fans today so Michael is a bit upset! lol!
 There aren't any new fans today so Michael is a bit upset! lol!
wink
lol !! looks like he's ready for action ! great find !
kiss
It's driving me crazy Karen,Iv'e been trying to upload an image for ages but it just disapears !! It took me 30mins at least to upload some on classsic disney.Hope i have better luck tomorrow !! *Hugs* xx
kiss
I've been having problems the last day or so on the site with all kinds of weirdness! It gets very frustrating! I hope they fix it soon! *hugs* Talk to you soon! xoxoxo
wink
No fans today !! So i had to do something to stop Michael from doing anything drastic lol !!!
 No fans today !! So i had to do something to stop Michael from doing anything drastic lol !!!
kiss
Great job Berni! lol! Those handcuffs should do the trick! I won't be around too much today. It's Father's Day here so it's a busy day! So if I just disappear you know why! lol!
laugh
259 Fans! Let's start up the band!
 259 Fans! Let's start up the band!
kiss
Yay !!All those fans and look at these great dancing shoes !! Thanks Isis ! I needed an uplift after joining Save the Alaskan Wolves Spot ! *Hugs*
 Yay !!All those fans and look at these great dancing shoes !! Thanks Isis ! I needed an verheffen, uplift after
kiss
Those sure are some great dancing shoes! lol! And here's a hug for you!
 Those sure are some great dancing shoes! lol! And here's a hug for you!
kiss
Awww ! *Wipes Tear* And this is just for you KAREN !!
 Awww ! *Wipes Tear* And this is just for u KAREN !!
heart
Awwww, that is the sweetest thing, *eyes watering up too* Thanks Berni, you're such a wonderful friend!
heart
Mine too and your very welcome xx
heart
I made this for you! *hugs and love* :)
 I made this for you! *hugs and love* :)
kiss
Awwww you have brought tears to my eyes again ! How gorgeous is this ? We have a bond just like these two beauties Karen ! And that bond will never fade ever !!! *SAVES* I love you loads !
heart
You made me so happy with the special friend picture you gave me that I wanted you to have one too! *hugs and tears* :)
heart
You deserve it Karen,I carn't take my eyes off both the pictures they are just beautiful *Hugs and Tears* !
heart
I know your off to bed, so I'll just say thanks again :) I keep looking at the pictures too! Sweet dreams Berni and thanks for being such a wonderful friend and for the special bond we share! *love always* :)