Michael Caine Countdown to 500 fans for One of the Greatest Actors in the World!

IsisRain posted on Sep 13, 2009 at 01:31AM
Everyone's welcome to join in the countdown to 500 fans!
 Everyone's welcome to kom bij in the countdown to 500 fans!
last edited on Nov 03, 2009 at 11:22PM

Michael Caine 238 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

een jaar geleden Berni said…
laugh
Look Michael's brought three new fans already to join in the fun it's now 353 Fans !!
 Look Michael's brought three new fans already to kom bij in the fun it's now 353 fans !!
een jaar geleden IsisRain said…
laugh
354 Fans! Michael won't let the snow stop him from greeting new fans!

Berni, that's a cute pic, looks like we have our own band now! lol :)
 354 Fans! Michael won't let the snow stop him from greeting new fans! Berni, that's a cute pic, loo
laugh
Great pic Karen ! and this is Michael starring in Funeral in Berlin lol !!
last edited een jaar geleden
 Great pic Karen ! and this is Michael starring in Funeral in Berlin lol !!
laugh
Oh and in Little Voice lol !
 Oh and in Little Voice lol !
laugh
lol! I love both of these! *still laughing* Great fun Berni! I found one too lol! It's Michael in The Wrong Box.
 lol! I love both of these! *still laughing* Great fun Berni! I found one too lol! It's Michael in
laugh
lol !!!!! you have made my day Karen,and this is Get Carter lol !
 lol !!!!! u have made my dag Karen,and this is Get Carter lol !
laugh
And what's this all about Alfie lol !!!
 And what's this all about Alfie lol !!!
laugh
Oh my! looooooool!!!! Get Carter is hilarious! lol!! and the Alfie one too! I haven't laughed this hard in awhile! :)

Here's Michael in Blue Ice! lol!
 Oh my! looooooool!!!! Get Carter is hilarious! lol!! and the Alfie one too! I haven't laughed this h
laugh
And also in Water lol!
 And also in Water lol!
heart
I have to go now, but I can't go without saying a big thank you for the laughs! So much fun! I'm still laughing! What a great idea you had a what great pics to match the movies! Love it and you :) *hugs* Take care and have a great day and hopefully we'll see each other later today or if not then real soon! Thanks again lol!
 I have to go now, but I can't go without saying a big thank u for the laughs! So much fun! I'm st
kiss
Awww Karen,Great fun i'm pleased i made you laugh and i just love the Blue Ice lol ! love ya lots speak soon xo
 Awww Karen,Great fun i'm pleased i made u laugh and i just love the Blue Ice lol ! love ya lots spe
laugh
lol !! Could this be Michael in "Blame it on Rio" lol !
 lol !! Could this be Michael in "Blame it on Rio" lol !
laugh
lol! Great pic for that movie! lol! *hugs*
laugh
Now that your relaxing Karen and i'm going to bed,i thought i would leave you with a choice of two films ZULU lol !
 Now that your relaxing Karen and i'm going to bed,i thought i would leave u with a choice of two fi
laugh
Or JAWS THE REVENGE Lol !!!
 of JAWS THE REVENGE Lol !!!
heart
Oh my! lol!!!! Zulu is soooo perfect and so is Jaws! lol!! I don't know how you do it, but those are fabulous! lol!!! Thank you so much for cheering me up today *hugs* It means the world to me! Nobody could ask for a better friend than you :) *more hugs* ♥
 Oh my! lol!!!! Zulu is soooo perfect and so is Jaws! lol!! I don't know how u do it, but those ar
heart
My goodness i haven't laughed as much in ages lol !!! Love Jaws !and you are very welcome Karen as i couldn't wish for a better friend than you ! x
laugh
No fans today awww,but while we are on the theme of Christmas and if you are still relaxing Karen.Then i thought you might wish to watch Michael in "Muppets Christmas Carol" lol !!!
 No fans today awww,but while we are on the theme of Christmas and if u are still relaxing Karen.The
laugh
lol! Another great movie scene! lol!!! Perfect!

And look here's Michael in the smash hit...The Hand! lol!
 lol! Another great movie scene! lol!!! Perfect! And look here's Michael in the smash hit...The Han
laugh
Wow two new fans ! 356 so now we have two new films to watch "DARK KNIGHT" lol !
 Wow two new fans ! 356 so now we have two new films to watch "DARK KNIGHT" lol !
laugh
And "DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDLES" lol !
 And "DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDLES" lol !
laugh
lol! Those are perfect once again! I love them! Great weapon he has in the Dark Knight too! lol!!!

This is Michael in Billion Dollar Brain, the one where he wears that Russian hat lol!!!
 lol! Those are perfect once again! I love them! Great weapon he has in the Dark Knight too! lol!!!
laugh
And who could ever forget the smash hit "The Swarm"! lol!!!
 And who could ever forget the smash hit "The Swarm"! lol!!!
laugh
lol !!!! my goodness my jaw is aching !! and not forgetting "WITH OUT A CLUE" !!
 lol !!!! my goodness my jaw is aching !! and not forgetting "WITH OUT A CLUE" !!
laugh
357 Fans! Wow!

That looks just like Michael in Without a Clue! lol!!!!!

Here's Michael starring the "The (Snow)Man Who Would Be King lol!
 357 Fans! Wow! That looks just like Michael in Without a Clue! lol!!!!! Here's Michael starring th
laugh
"Snowman" who would be king lol !!!!!
laugh
Could this be curtain call !! lol !
 Could this be curtain call !! lol !
heart
lol! We sure have lots of fun! :) I have to go in a few minutes but I want to give you this picture, you're a wonderful friend, Berni. Thanks for everything! *hugs* Talk to you soon ♥
 lol! We sure have lots of fun! :) I have to go in a few minuten but I want to give u this picture,
laugh
Oh! lol!! We must have posting at the same time! Yes, that looks like Curtain Call! lol!!!!!! Love it...and you :)
heart
Thank you Karen such a beautiful pic i'm glad we are friends too but then you know that already xo
 Thank u Karen such a beautiful pic i'm glad we are vrienden too but then u know that already xo
kiss
Oh i never break a promise so here's that cup of tea lol !
 Oh i never break a promise so here's that cup of thee lol !
heart
Thank you so much for the beatiful flowers and magical tea :) Here's a rose for you :) *sips the tea* This is delicious and I magically feel so much better now! ♥
 Thank u so much for the beatiful flowers and magical thee :) Here's a rose for u :) *sips the thee
heart
Awww Karen how lovely i had to find my tissues for my happy tears ! What can i say as i carn't add to that gorgeous verse x
 Awww Karen how lovely i had to find my tissues for my happy tears ! What can i say as i carn't add to
laugh
357 ! another fan just in time to watch "BULLSEYE" LOL !
 357 ! another fan just in time to watch "BULLSEYE" LOL !
heart
You've brought happy tears to my eyes too! What a wonderful verse, thank you so much Berni, I just love it! *hugs* ♥

And here's Michael in Educating Rita lol!
 You've brought happy tears to my eyes too! What a wonderful verse, thank u so much Berni, I just lo
laugh
lol !! Love it Karen ! and here he is in "AUSTIN POWERS GOLD MEMBER" or another image for "THE HAND" lol !!!!! this laughter has to stop !
 lol !! Love it Karen ! and here he is in "AUSTIN POWERS goud MEMBER" of another image for "THE HAND"
laugh
lol!! That hair is just hilarious! lol!! It's really a perfect match for his hair in either of those movies! Great job Berni! lol!!!
laugh
Yeah ! I'm pleased you like it as it made me LOL !!!!!!
laugh
"IS ANYBODY THERE" lol !!!
 "IS ANYBODY THERE" lol !!!
heart
This verse reaches my soul as do you Karen xo
 This verse reaches my soul as do u Karen xo
kiss
lol!! Your picture would make a great movie poster for Is Anybody There? lol!!!

And thank you so much for that wonderful verse, it's so very true! *hugs*
 lol!! Your picture would make a great movie poster for Is Anybody There? lol!!! And thank u so mu
laugh
Here's Michael in Secondhand Lions! lol! It's after his role in The Hand so that's why he only has one hand! lol!
 Here's Michael in Secondhand Lions! lol! It's after his role in The Hand so that's why he only has on
een jaar geleden tomysmith said…
Michael is great actor. Dig into your favorite celebs life just log into link . it’s a great blog site which provides latest and updated information about celebrity.
laugh
Oh my,I just love the "Secondhand lions! Karen,great job lol !!!!and here he in "BATMAN BEGINS" lol !
 Oh my,I just love the "Secondhand lions! Karen,great job lol !!!!and here he in "BATMAN BEGINS" lol !
surprise
I want to say a special Thank You to you Karen.It's amazing how Belle looks so much like me lol !!! well simular hair colour at the mo anyway ! x
 I want to say a special Thank u to u Karen.It's amazing how Belle looks so much like me lol !!! w
heart
You're welcome Belle ;) lol! I hope you get a chance to see this before you leave! Have a great time full of love and fun this weekend! Love ya ♥ I'll miss you!
 You're welcome Belle ;) lol! I hope u get a chance to see this before u leave! Have a great time
kiss
See, I told you I'd miss you! ♥
 See, I told u I'd miss you! ♥
heart
Thank you Karen,and i said i'd miss you, our hearts can reconnect xo
 Thank u Karen,and i zei i'd miss you, our hearts can reconnect xo
heart
I'm so happy to see you're back and yes, our hearts can reconnect ♥
 I'm so happy to see you're back and yes, our hearts can reconnect ♥
laugh
Michael in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! lol!
 Michael in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! lol!