muziek Questions: muziek today sucks of not?

miami_thomas posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 09:04PM
Do you think that ballads nowadays are fake projects compare to the 80's tunes ?
Anyone who's an 80's fan may say "I" :)

muziek 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Emma01 said…
YEP!
een jaar geleden LabraLege said…
I agree! That's why I'm still in 80's :D
een jaar geleden waichingliu81 said…
yes it sucks, which is why i always prefer listening to the classics, especially from the 80s
een jaar geleden DramaQueen1020 said…
Yeah, I'm defiantly an eighties baby
een jaar geleden rory2011 said…
hmmm
not all of the artists today are suck , sure if you looked to these popular artists you'll be disappointed but there're a very great artists now just search and you'll see artists writing songs lyrics ( cause I know most of the old music fans are obssesed with the lyrics ) even better than the old legend bands and singers , you just have to search and search and look between the weird names to find a good music ,it depends on the taste of music after all

and I'm a fan of the 70's and 60's more than 80's but I admit that most of the great songs were in 80's and 90's , I think it depnds on the band and artist not only the time
een jaar geleden zylice said…
Most of the music is total RUBBISH! It's 'nobby' and 'fake!' They use nobs and synthesisers and make the voice sound horrible and 'roboty'! Some of the music is good though. I just hate the extreme Fakeness and 'broken-sounding of some! "Scratched disc anybody??" When the music keeps repeating lol!
een jaar geleden Zebra17 said…
sad
I agree! The mainstream music today is HORRIBLE!