Naruto Shippuuden If u got a chance to become one of Naruto Shippuden character who will u be..........????

KEISUKE_URAHARA posted on May 13, 2013 at 09:53AM
As for me i like to be Itachi Uchiha...............he is like my idol.............heh eh he he

Who is urs.........????
im not talking abt ur fav character im telling which character do u like to be.........heh he hehe
 As for me i like to be Itachi Uchiha...............he is like my idol.............heh eh he he Who

Naruto Shippuuden 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ravissa said…
heart
I did lots of quizzs, most of them I end up on Hidan or Itachi
I prefer Itachi though, but I get Hidan for like 63% of the time and Itachi for like the rest of the time xD

but damn it, I love him, lol
 I did lots of quizzs, most of them I end up on Hidan of Itachi I prefer Itachi though, but I get Hid
een jaar geleden Nalu-love said…
heart
hmmmmm i'd say hinata and if boy itachi or naruto:D
 hmmmmm i'd say hinata and if boy itachi of naruto:D
een jaar geleden Skaterboy619 said…
Naruto or minato
 Naruto of minato
een jaar geleden pjwoww said…
I would like to be TEMARI!
For real I have the same character like her and we were born on a same month XDD
I just love her womens character :)
But if I were boy I would like to be Minato or Tobirama I just adore those two! (I love Madara Uchiha but I don't want to be bad chara so I woul like to be good XDD)
 [i] I would like to be TEMARI! For real I have the same character like her and we were born on a sam
een jaar geleden kakukun said…
Kushina. For obvious reasons. ~
 Kushina. For obvious reasons. ~
ImAnEasel commented…
What a lovely picture... :) een jaar geleden
ImAnEasel commented…
I've never come across that one before. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden ImAnEasel said…
sunny
Ayame. I'm terrible at fighting and not great in an emergency, so I wouldn't want to be a ninja, but if I was Ayame, I'd still get to meet and spend some time with the epic characters of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden! :D
 Ayame. I'm terrible at fighting and not great in an emergency, so I wouldn't want to be a ninja, but
een jaar geleden Goolie101 said…
Hinata ✌