NCIS Season 10 premier! Pick one...

pippy40 posted on Sep 01, 2012 at 01:59PM
Did you all see the premier of season X?

If so, what did you think?

The music is what got to me the most. Having such moving music playing while watching it made me emotional. I am so excited for the new season to start.

What are you most interested in seeing?

1. Ducky's rescue
2. Tony and Ziva in the elevator
3. Abby's reaction
4. Gibbs's reaction
5. Palmers interaction with Ducky
6. Gibbs/ team hunt for Harper Dearing

If there is something else add your own!

NCIS 4 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden pippy40 said…

I really cannot wait until Gibbs finds Dearing. That man has messed with his family in a way that he never should have. It will be worse than when he was after Ari.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Blue85 said…
Like all the premieres before it, this one looks like it's going to be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing all these scenes but the one that I really want to see is the one with Tony and Ziva in the elevator (I'm a Tiva shipper, what can I say?). Some of my favorite Tiva scenes were done in the elevator so I want to see if this one makes the list, and I'm hoping that it does.

It will be interesting-to say the least- to see how Gibbs reacts when he gets his hands on Dearing. I'm sure that Dearing will end up cursing himself for ever messing with one Leroy Jethro Gibbs. :D
een jaar geleden qui-gon-always said…
heart
For my son it's Ducky's rescue. He's already said that if Ducky dies...that's it for him and NCIS. He'd rather see McGee or even Tony or Ziva go before Ducky. I want to see Ducky okay and I want to see Abby's reaction and of course Tony and Ziva. I can't wait.
een jaar geleden pippy40 said…
Oh you don't know about Ducky? Then I won't tell you....