NCIS Was it really a reflex?

ncis77 posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 04:18PM
So this form has to do with the episode Cloak. When I first saw the fight scene with Tony and Ziva and then the elevator scene, it got me thinking. When Tony and Ziva first got into that room and the dude came in with a gun and told them to get on the ground, Ziva started fighting and all that, and then in the elevator she said that it was a reflex. But I just have a problem with that. I know shes Mossad/assian trained, but still she disobeyed an order. Also she semi-paused before she stared attacking the guy and Tony was yelling, "No, No", so why would she still attack the dude anyway?...She's CRAZY. Well, I had more at one time to go along with this but I've waited so long that I've forgot. By the way this isnt supposed to be a attack on Ziva or anything, but I just think she could have not fought and just complied. So, just let me know of you saw or thought the same thing or you had a different opnion.

NCIS 2 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Familygal925 said…
I think her mossad instincts just kicked in...she saw the "enemy" and attacked. Tony is more aware of what is going on and can quickly judge to whether or not act in a situation, where I think Ziva isn't as aware of how to evaluate the situation. ya know? that's just what i think lol
een jaar geleden Beckymarie said…
Ziva has been trained to kill and just reacted when she felt threatened however by now you would think Ziva would not disobey a direct order but as Familygal925 said she went back to her mossad training.