One Direction Hunt for the Biggest Directioner!

gemmastyles posted on Jul 22, 2013 at 01:13AM
Hey guys its Gemma and the boys of one direction! We are starting a competition to see who is the biggest Directioner! Winner gets: a follow from the boys on any social media, a personal message from them, and their personal email account!(not to own but were you can email them to) second place: personal message! Third place: a fan from this account! (Gemmas account were the boys have access to!) To enter, comment your Name, Age, and why you think you are the biggest fan!

One Direction 18 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden sarahlovesyou81 said…
smile
Sarah, 11, I think im the biggest fan because i always am talking about one direction. and i have about tons of posters of you guys on my wall. i love each and one of you guysw and i would do anything for you! i support you guys with anything you do. I listen to your music all the time and cant wait to hear BEST SONG EVER! love you boys !!!! pick me please!
een jaar geleden natalierg said…
blush
Natalie, 13 (almost 14). I think I am the biggest fan because I have gotten many people to be your fans and listen to your music. I have even gotten my 7 year old brother to LOVE you guys!! He has a One Direction Watch and he always goes around the house singing Rock Me, What Makes You Beautiful, and C'mon C'mon. I have the Take Me Home bonus album but Unfortunately I do not have Up All Night because my mom won't let me get it... ugh... I know the words to almost every one of your songs and I would love to go to a concert next time you guys are on tour! I think you all are amazingly talented and really cute! Love you guys!
een jaar geleden kayleighmahone1 said…
Kayleigh ,11 i think i am the biggest Directioner because my friends get annoyed by me cause im always talking about you guys i have a room full of posters of you guys my dad always says i need 2 stop talking about you but i said no when you guys came up whith the new perfume i came out of my room screaming you guys inspired mef to write songs i absolutely love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kayleighmahone1 commented…
and my 14 yr old bro listens to all 1D song his favoriete song is they dont know about us een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden CaitM63 said…
Caitlin, 14 I think I am the biggest fan a I have supported them since they became a group on Xfactor. I also have a room full of posters and I have both albums on my ipod and phone as well as on CD.My friends are fans if them as well. I went to see them on their Take Me Home tour which felt surreal and it is so unforgettable. I am signed up to their newsletter and currently waiting for the film This Is Us as well as waiting to buy the perfume. My life revolves around them and they inspire me. When they visited Africa and I watched videos of them looking upset, it made me want to raise money for them. Whenever they come onto the TV I instantly scream and when I first seen the video for Little Things I cried but I so so so so proud of the boys for how far they've came and I will hopefully go and see them on their Where We Are tour. Love One Direction so much, words can't describe how much. Love you's!!
een jaar geleden KerenStyles said…
Keren 12 I think i am the biggest diirectioner because I have loved them since the X factpr and my room is full of posters pf thwm i only listen to there music i have a countdown for the this is us movie i went to there concert when i see them on TV i am so happy i basically fall of my chair i got bullied for liking them and i didnt change my mind about them i will go to london just to see them perform in june when i see videos of them crying i automatically also cry I LOVE THEM FOR THEMSELVES i would die witgout 1D
een jaar geleden KerenStyles said…
When do we find out who won
een jaar geleden _mrs_styles_ said…
big smile
Taylor Miller, 13, almost 14,
One direction has helped me through so many things. Lemme just start off
I've been ( and still are), at the computer as we speak for 11 hours trying to get BSE to 10 mil views. I run a twitter, instagram, fanpop, youtube, and a club for one direction. I could never live without them. A lot of people tease me at my school for liking one direction ( mostly boys ), so I tell them "Its funny, they have millions of girls after them, and how many do you have?". I stand up for them no matter what. I fought with a guy on youtube about them being gay or not. I always say gay isnt an insult. And if they are I totally support them. I buy every piece of merchandise I can find. I don't like them for just their looks, I love them for who they truly are. I would be the happiest girl alive to at least get one of your pizes/offers. My side of the room ( I share a room) I COMPLETLEY filled with one direction posters. I have a harry carboard cutout next to my bed because my sister wont let him stay anywhere else. I love LOVE ♥ one direction so much I would burst out in tears if you gave me one of your prizes. I've supported and loved them since the x factor till now.
Thanks Gemma for this opportunity, I hope I win one prize. Fingers crossed. Thanks again. Lots of love -Taylor♥
een jaar geleden _mrs_styles_ said…
Ive also convinced my 8 year old brother and three bestfriends to be directioners :)
een jaar geleden gemmastyles said…
Okay guys! After we get 2 more entries we will pick the winner! Spread the news!!
een jaar geleden ILuvNiall4life said…
Mackenzie 13 I'm a biggest directioner because they help me whenever I'm down whenever I'm at school I get bullied so I started cutting :-( after I saw how funny they are I stopped cutting and watched them they alerts made me laugh and smile :-D I love their personality their voices and even their bromances my parents hated when I was muted but after one direction began and I was unmuted and started 2 smile and laugh they started 2 love one direction 2. So thanks 2 one direction if I get bullied I wouldn't care I would just ignore it. They are FabuLouis, PhenomiNiall, AmaZayn, ExtrodinHarry, and BriLiamand i love them so muchand my heart is not broken anymore
ILuvNiall4life commented…
Sorry my bad it's also instead of alerts een jaar geleden
natalierg commented…
Right there with u girl! Stay Strong and love 1D! een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden shanrock said…
big smile
i love one direction i love the way they sing i am there biggest fan because i know everything about them thats y i am there biggest fan i no every thing there is to know about them and like i said thats y i think i am there biggest fan of all
een jaar geleden salchesxx said…
kiss
ok on my perception m the biggest directioner cus i dont love the boys cus they r famous nor i define m a huge directioner by buyin their posters etc i m frm my heart n soul dedicated to them n love them frm every ounce of my soul evn if they r not famous(which i hope nth as such will happen) i will love them respect them they truly r my life
i will be wid them till the end n i really mean it not bein cheesy or as such hence i describe myself as a DIRECTIONER cus i love the boys frm the start n my passion for them has not shaken frm the start :* love those boys
een jaar geleden salchesxx said…
n i forgot n Anugya n m 14
een jaar geleden gemmastyles said…
We haved picked our top 3! IN no particular order, Mackenzie, Taylor Miller and Caitlin! sorry for evryone who entered and did not make top three! it was tough! and for our three, all your storys and why you think you are the biggest direction inspired us and we decided that... there is no winner. there are 3 winners! congrats! you all will get a follow from the boys on any social media, a personal message from them, and their personal email account!(not to own but were you can email them to) CONGRATS!xx
SoloPolo23 commented…
I DON'T KNOW WHO u ARE BUT u ARE DEFINITELY NOT HARRY'S SISTER STOP PRETENDING u ARE CAUSE YOUR NOT. i don't know why u are so bored with your own life but stop impersonating Gemma. een jaar geleden
tori_mahone5 commented…
Stop solopolo! SHE IS THE REAL GEMMA! And u r just jelous! een jaar geleden
CaitM63 commented…
when?xx een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden summerj said…
I think I am the biggest direction ear cause I watch every movie of theirs I love all of them I have loved them all the way the should have come first for X factor they deserved it and the this is us movie was awesome and it was the best movie I have ever seen I am 11 and I lov
E the boys
een jaar geleden summerj said…
I also my name is summer and one direction has inspired me too sing cause they are awesome and wheN I saw little things I cried it is such a good song
een jaar geleden daphne_dehne77 said…
my name is Daphne and i probably know more about One Direction than all of you
een jaar geleden daphne_dehne77 said…
they have helped me get through a lot more than you guys would think