Percabeth!!!!! Teechnically it's a Thalico story

Hades223 posted on May 08, 2011 at 12:46AM
I just lOVE Thalico. So this is the story's first chapter. Again i won't post until i have at least one GOOD rep THALICO
CHAPTER1

Thalia

I wanted to scream with joy. Technically I did. I was going back to my second home. Camp Half-Blood. My home away from home. Where all my friends were. And where Nico was.
Wait. What am I thinking. I’m a hunter I’m not allowed be with boys. But he was cute. No! I’m going to stay loyal to Artemis.
I should probably introduce myself. I’m Thalia daughter of Zeus. I’m a hunter of Artemis which means I can’t like boys, kiss boys, marry boys or have anything to do with boys. But that doesn’t mean I can’t secretly like them right?
“Alright girls I’m gong to Olympus for three months. My brother will be taking you to camp. And if he tries to flirt with any of you tell me. I will personally stick an arrow in his ass,” she said. Most of the hunters groaned at the sound of Apollo’s name. I was one of them. Others stayed silent, and only one straightened her hair. I choked back a laugh.
Artemis told us to stay at camp no matter what, and do NOT talk to any boys. I don’t think the hunters needed to hear that.
With a wave of the hand Artemis disappeared, and five minutes later in Apollo drove up in a long limo. He got out flashing his bright white teeth.
“Hey sweethearts, did somebody phone the sun god?” None of the hunters replied. Apollo just smiled wider. He was a tall and buff guy with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans.
I walked forward. “No offense Lord Apollo, but can it. Just take us to camp.”
“Still as feisty as ever Thalia,” he said. “Now I have one condition on taking you to camp.”
“What?” I asked.
“You have to sit shotgun.”
“No way!” I yelled backing away. He smiled devilishly.
“Then I guess you’ll half to walk to camp.” he turned, and opened the door.
“Wait,” I said. “Fine.”
“That’s more like it. Everybody in.” The hunters climbed in reluctantly climbed in shotgun. Apollo leaned in.
“By the way Thalia. I know about you’re little crush on the son of Hades.” I froze.
Then I got angry. “Swear on the river Styx that you will never say anything, or I will personally break you’re neck.”
He held up his hands in mock surrender. “I swear on the river Styx not to tell a soul.”
“Good,” I said.
“And now,” he said, “we’re here.” He was right. I looked outside and saw we were sitting in the middle of camp. I got out and was nearly tackled when I was given a hug.
“THALIA!!!!” Annabeth yelled. She looked really good. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail. She was wearing the same old orange camp Half-Blood t-shirt and jeans.
“It’s good to see you Annabeth,” I said hugging her back. Percy walked up smiling his goofy smile. He opened his arms out for a hug.
“Hug me and I will kill you,” I said.
“Gods Thalia I just wanted to give you a cousin to cousin hug,” he said.
“Oh come here Jackson,” I said. He hugged me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Annabeth stiffen. I let go, and grabbed Annabeth’s arm. I dragged her to the Zeus cabin.
“Thalia what are you doing?” she asked.
“Cut the crap, Annabeth,” I said. “What’s going on between you and Percy?” She blushed.
“Nothing,” she said.
“Uh huh,” I said. “Well when you’re ready to talk I’ll be here.”
“Fine Thalia,” she said then ran out. I turned and saw Nico DiAngelo standing there.
“Why didn’t you tell me you were here?” he asked. He looked good. His black hair was trimmed, and he was wearing black jeans, and a black t-shirt with a skull ring. He looked like he had been working out lately. He was cute. No! Stop! You’re a hunter, you’re a hunter.
“I didn’t really have time,” then I added, “skull dude.” He grinned.
“It’s good to see you again, pinecone face.” Now it was my turn to grin.
“You too,” I said.
“Now, do I get a hug?” he said opening his arms. I looked at him skeptically. On the outside. On the inside everything in me was screaming HUG HIM!!
“Just as friends,” he said. I gave in. I walked over there and hugged him. My heart was doing back flips and my stomach was full of butterflies. You’re a hunter, you’re a hunter.
He finally let me go. “Listen,” he said. “I’m watching a movie in my cabin later and if you want to…”
“Yes!” I yelled before I could stop myself. He was shocked at how quickly I agreed. But his shock quickly turned to a grin.
“Movie’s at seven,” he said. He turned to walk out but I grabbed his arm.
“Wait, what movie is it?” I asked.
He just smiled. “You’ll see. I know it’s something you like though.” With that he slipped out of my grasp and went into the Hades cabin. Gods he’s hot. You’re a hunter, you’re a hunter.ly.

Percabeth!!!!! 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden rapunzeleah123 said…
big smile
Keep writing!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
een jaar geleden gerybarzaka said…
post post post, pls post!!!
een jaar geleden lightninggirl said…
smile
postpostpostpost

its really really good keep writing or i will die
een jaar geleden puggyluv17 said…