Percy Jackson & The Olympians boeken I am the biggest fan

bradiedoz posted on Aug 11, 2009 at 08:10PM
I am the biggest fan of percy jackson, and he said it himself!
Check the forums on percyjacksonbooks.com

Percy Jackson & The Olympians boeken 22 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden percyandpotter said…
big smile
no ur not!!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden bradiedoz said…
angry
Yes I am!
een jaar geleden deadpoolfan said…
smile
Well to be honest i think there bigger BIgger Fans of Percy Jackson and it doesn't matter who's the biggest fan and we shouldn't be at eachother throuts we should hate twilight and destory it that any cost so that the main reason.
 Well to be honest i think there bigger BIgger fans of Percy Jackson and it doesn't matter who's the b
een jaar geleden MadMollz said…
smirk
Totally agree with above. TWILIGHT MUST DIE!

Check out my logo
hmmm
You hate twiglight?
tongue
i don't hate it, it's okay, but i hate all the attention it's getting. over half the people that like it just like robert pattinson.

sorry for yelling, bradiedoz.
een jaar geleden Percy_Annabeth said…
big smile
i am getting a t shirt that says "Who needs Edward Cullen, when you Have Percy Jackson" for my b- day!!!! And yes, twilight must die... Percy PWNS!!
heart
Whatever everyone. Have you even read twilight?
I have and it is pretty good.
by the way, i call being 2nd biggest fan!
smile
Sure. That is fine. I like your pic.
meh
Well, you need to read the books
een jaar geleden DeLancyGaL said…
angry
the books are AWESOME!!!! I am THE BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!P.­S. If u think u r THE biggest fan... YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
een jaar geleden DeLancyGaL said…
smirk
+ I Agree! Twilight MUST DIE!!!
mischievous
You know, DeLancyGal, you might want to read the books before you say that. If i tell my friend Naomi, she will get on here and pound whoever hates twilight to the ground, no lie.
een jaar geleden bballgirl24 said…
angry
i hate twilight!!!!!
angry
I AM NOT AN IDIOT!
een jaar geleden pjoamazing1998 said…
angry
hey i am no doubt the third biggest fan of percy and twilight will die bradiedoz how many times have u read the series
een jaar geleden zoe_nightshade said…
wink
I am not just a fan.. I also draw scenes of the books... Though it's hard I still find a way. oh yeah bradiedoz nice athena pic by the way@ ;))
een jaar geleden zoe_nightshade said…
sick
I am not a twilight fan though the movies are good. I only see the movies ONLY because twilight gets annoying after I see it once.
een jaar geleden sumprsn said…
smirk
oh, c'mon, guys, everyone knows I'M the biggest Percy Jackson fan! Now stop fighting!
een jaar geleden sumprsn said…
angry
I COMPLETELY agree with Madmollz! TWILIGHT MUST DIE! DIE, TWILIGHT, DIE!
een jaar geleden gothixgirl said…
I dont think anybody is the biggest fan we are all fans so why does it matter. And why are you hating on twilight. even though Nico is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Edward!