Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Box Of Evil

sparkles3 posted on Dec 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
disclaimer: i only own the characters i made
rating: G
some info: this happens immediately after the Titan War, in this, no one has ever seen Pandora's Box, and it is a box.
and now, the story:
i was guarding our flag during capture the flag when i tripped on something. i looked down. it was a small box that was shut tightly. i bent down to pick it up. on the bottom, Pandora was engraved in the box. i looked at it, amazed. it was actually Pandora's Box. i opened the lid a tiny bit. something sparkly inside caused me to open it. inside was the prettiest necklace i'd ever seen. i ran my fingers over the chain. a chill went down my spine. almost unconsciously, i slipped it around my neck. it had a little heart symbol on a stunning silver chain. on the heart, were scratches to make it look like a broken heart. i flipped it around in my fingers and was so distracted that i didn't see Percy sneak up behind me and grab the flag. a voice spoke in my head, "turn around, quickly!" i spun around to see Percy holding the flag. i put my blade to his throat. "going somewhere, scum?" i asked in a voice that didn't seem to be my own. Percy dropped the flag but i didn't, or i couldn't take my blade away from his neck. i tried to move my limbs, but found myself unsuccessful. "Percy, help me." i could only whisper. the necklace got unbearably hot. the world faded into darkness.
TO BE CONTINUED

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 54 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

een jaar geleden sparkles3 said…
im gonna do 1 in Percy's pov! here goes nothing!
*Percy*
"Percy, help me." Alexandra said with her sword still at my throat. she crumpled to the ground. "oh no!" i thought. should i leave with the flag and say i had beaten her? no, that wouldn't be right. i ran to go find chiron. when i finally found him, i could hardly breath. all i could say was, "Alexandra... passed... out..."
chiron told me to show him where. i led him back to where she was. but she wasn't there. "Percy, are you sure this is where?" chiron asked. i nodded. had she woken up and left? i wasn't sure if she could have done that. a scream came from the other side of the forest. i remembered how she had been so... vicious before she had lost consciousness. "i think i know where she is, chiron." i ran toward the source of the scream. chiron galloped after me. when we got to where the scream came from, Alex had her sword against an Aphrodite kids neck. the look on her face was terrifying. it was so... angry. no, it was full of loathing. she turned to face me and chiron. her brown hair was a tangled mess around her face. her mouth was snarling at us, but her eyes were looking at us as if to say, "i am not doing this. something is making me!" it was just creepy. she let the kid fall. then she came towards us. she walked like a tiger hunting for its prey. i gulped. her eyes seemed to say, "im so sorry!" she advanced.
TO BE CONTINUED
*Alexandra*
it was like being a prisoner in my own mind. i could see what was happening, i could feel myself doing it, but i could not stop it. i was walking towards Percy and chiron, and they looked scared. 'they should be...' a thought crossed my mind. i wasn't thinking that, though. it must have been whatever was controlling me. "ready to die, scum?" a voice that wasn't my own asked. i tried to let them know that i was till in there through my eyes, the only thing i could control. "chiron, she can't control what she's doing!" Percy said as chiron nocked an arrow. "really, she can't! don't shoot!" Percy said. chiron lowered his bow. he motioned at something behind me. a rope looped around my arms and legs. i flailed around, but the Ares people were holding it, with a little help from the Hephaestus kids. i was trapped. i wanted to strangle all of them... 'yes... think like that... you and i are one now...' a thought flashed across my mind. 'no! no we are not!' i thought back. 'yes we are, or we will be. i can give you power, if you let me use your body.' the evil tat had almost taken me over was very persuading. i wanted so bad just to say yes. but i couldn't. 'no! i will not let you do this!' thought at it. 'you won't let me? who says you need to let me?' the silky voice had a dangerous edge. 'goodbye.' it said. and what was left of me was pushed out of my body. 'oh no!' i thought. 'camp is done for. and it was all cause i tripped. it is all my fault.' i thought. the fragment of my soul that i had control over started to roam around. i ended up at the Hades cabin. i entered and Nico was playing with Wigi board. an idea accured to me. i sat on the other side of the board and spelled out, 'hi, Nico. it is me Alex.' Nico looked startled. "Alex? but, your not dead. i would have felt it." he said. 'i was kicked out of my body by an evil in Pandora's Box.' i spelled. "really? that is messed up!" Nico exclaimed. 'ikr?!' i spelled. "so, where is your possessed body?" he wondered. 'follow the destruction.' i said. Nico nodded. "come on." he said. i floated behind him. "Alex, you there?" he asked. i put my hand on his arm. "yes, yes you are." he said. pieces of armor lay on the ground. i got an idea. i went to find some makeup. and to find that, i went to the Aphrodite cabin. i floated into the bathroom and smeared some eyeshadow on my lids. i dropped a kit on the floor. a bunch of powder flew up like dust. i floated through that and looked in the mirror. i had an outline, at least. i went out the door and found Nico at the big house. he was talking to chiron. "i was talking to Alex-" chiron shook his head. "Alex is inside. and right now, she is not Alex." chiron said. i touched Nico's arm. "she's here! i swear!" he pleaded. chiron saw the outline of me, and freaked a little. "what is that?" he asked. "that is Alex, what is in there may look like Alex, but it isn't." Nico said. "fine, Nico, you can go inside." chiron said. i followed him through the door. i was sprawled on the couch, looking like i owned the place. or, my body was. Nico stared at it for a while. "well? what do you want?" it asked. i looked down. a thick layer of dust covered the ground. i wrote, 'the necklace did this!' in the dust. he walked over to the couch...
*Annabeth*
'where is everyone?' i thought. i saw a large group of people gathered around the front of the big house. "what is going on?!" i asked. chiron looked over at me. he mouthed the word, 'Alexandra.' i raised my eyebrows. was that Alexandra chiron was talking about the newbie from the Apollo cabin? maybe. i walked into the big house and saw Alex with her hands around Nico's neck. i stomped my feet to distract her. good news, it worked. bad news, it worked. she turned around and her face looked evil.her hair was a mess, the only thing that wasn't almost ruined was a necklace with a broken heart charm on it. 'that must be what was doing this to her.' Alex was normally really nice, so i knew something was wrong. "what do you want?" she asked in a terrifying voice.
TO BE CONTIUED
*Nico*
Alex's possessed body dropped me on the floor. "what do you want?" she asked Annabeth. she gulped a little. i felt a chill on my arm. must have been Alex. i got up and snuck behind her body. i unlatched the evil necklace, or i tried to. she spun around really fast and slammed her fist into my face. "ouch." i muttered. blood dripped from my nose. i drew my Stygian Iron blade and waved it. she grabbed the hilt and turned it on me. i backed up to the wall. Annabeth was gone. the bit of Alex's soul that i had talked to drifted behind her body. she held a piece of wood. Alex brought it down hard on her own head. she fell to the ground, twitching feebly. i knelt down and unlatched the necklace. her soul and her body both flew into the air and the room started to glow. she dropped to the floor. i didn't see the outline of her, so i assumed she was back in one piece. she stirred a little. Apollo appeared. "thank you for helping my daughter." he said, then disappeared.
big smile
please post if you read this!!! please!!!!!!!
*Alex*
being pushed back into my body was painful. but i was glad to be back. Nico looked kid of shaken. "what's wrong?" i asked. he blinked and looked at me like he just realized i was there. a big smile spread across his face. "nothing." he said. "i talked to your dad." i put a confused look on my face. "Apollo came here?" i asked. he nodded. "must've been glad i helped you." he said. "Nico, you didn't just help me, you saved me." i said. "it was nothing." he said. i gave him a look. "don't just brush it of like it was nothing!" i said. he smiled. "you're cute when you're irritated." he said. i felt my face get hot. i tried to change the subject. "oh my gods your bleeding, Nico!" he smiled. "s'nothing." he said, still smiling. "you're even cuter when your worried." i smiled in spite of myself. but then i looked back at his nose. it looked really jacked up. i prayed to Apollo that i would be able to heal him. or that Apollo would show up and do it for me. i felt a tingle in my fingers. i made a gesture to his nose. the bleeding stopped, and it looked strait again. "thank you, dad." i whispered. Annabeth came in. "hi, Nico." she looked at me. "is she... normal again?" she asked Nico. he nodded. "good. Alex needs to go talk to chiron." she said. "and bring the necklace." she walked out the door. i picked the necklace up off the ground and followed her outside.
TO BE CONTINUED!!
last edited een jaar geleden
*Percy*
"Alex, where did you find the necklace?" chiron asked for the tenth time. "i really just found it, in Pandora's Box. i put it on, then i hardly remember anything." she replied for the tenth time. i was crouched by the window of the Apollo cabin, listening. "whatcha doin?" Annabeth said. i jumped and turned around in false anger. "don't sneak up on me like that!" i said in a whisper-shout. she grinned. "wow. i never thought you would eavesdrop, Seaweed Brain." she said. she was definitely taunting me. "never thought you would be a snoop, Wise Girl." i shot back. "actually, you're the snoop." she replied. i guess she had a point. i looked at the ground and saw a wristband with a trident on it. i thought it was a gift from my dad.i picked it up and put it on my wrist. a wave of depression came over me. i slouched back to my cabin with Annabeth calling after me. i sat on my bunk at stared glumly into space. a knock came from the door. "Percy, let me in!!" Annabeth called. i was to upset to get up. and i didn't know what i was so sad about. "PERCY!! LET ME IN NOW!!" Annabeth was screaming. i ignored her.
TO BE CONTINUED
*Nico*
i paced around my cabin so many time that i started counting pieces of dust. well, i was anxious to see what chiron would have to say about Alex finding the necklace and going cuckoo, so i had a reason. i tried to summon some dead guys to play chess with, but they were so dumb that i beat them every time. so i paced some more. until Annabeth knocked on the door. "Percy went emo! he won't even open the door of his cabin!" she cried. i raised my eyebrows. "so, why did you come here?" i asked. "well, your obviously emo, so you should know how to talk to him." she said. the silence was awkward, so i tried to say something. "i told Alex that i would meet her here as soon as chiron was done asking her questions." Annabeth looked really sad. "maybe later." she said as she walked out the door.
TO BE CONTINUED!
*Alex*
"i swear, chiron, i found it during capture the flag. i swear on the river Styx!" i said. thunder boomed. "well, then i guess that you must not be lying. you would be dead if you were." he said. i exhaled in relief. "so, can i go?" i asked. he nodded. i left and ran to the Hades cabin. Nico and Annabeth were talking inside. in a fit of insanity, i decided to eavesdrop. "-he won't even talk to me. i'm really worried." Annabeth was saying. "he probably s just having a bad day." Nico tried to reason with her. "go see if he's still moping around like a depressed ghost." he suggested. "ok." Annabeth said. i heard footsteps come to the door. i jumped into the trees. Annabeth ran back to the Poseidon cabin. i walked through the trees to the door. 'knock knock' i tapped lightly. Nico opened the door. when he saw me, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. "come on in." he said. i followed him into an area with a couch and a few chairs. he sat down and motioned for me to sit. i plopped down on a chair. Nico was on the couch. i looked around and took in my surroundings. it was all black, but it seemed to give off a glow. "so, was chiron mad?" he asked. "no. he just said i have to bury the necklace. which is..." i reached into my pocket. it wasn't there. i checked my other pocket. still not there. i began to franticly think where it could be. "what's wrong?" Nico asked, looking concerned. "i... um... can't find the necklace"
i am very sorry for the very short little chapters!! i'll try to make the next few longer!
*Annabeth*
i walked back to Percy's cabin. on the way there, i deciced to use my cap of invisibility. i walked up yo the window and peeked in. i didn't see him. i looked in every window. you can say i'm a snoop, but i was concerned. i didn't see him anywhere. i began to call franticly for him, but i got no response. Alex and Nico came running. "whats wrong?" Nico asked. "Percy isn't in there." i said. "great. another something lost." Alex said. i probably looked confused, because Nico said, "she can't find the necklace." a feeling of slight horror came over me. "WHAT?!" chiron walked over. "you can't find the necklace?" he demanded. Alex gulped. she nodded. "i'm really sorry. it was in my pocket when i left my cabin. either it got up and walked away, it fell out, or some child of Hermes pickpocketed me. but i swear i didn't give it to anyone." chiron looked slightly less mad, but he still looked upset. "and to top it off, Percy is gone." Nico said. i bit my lip. chiron looked ready to explode. Alex kicked at the dirt. Nico was just standing and making random head movments like he was listening to music. "this is really bad." chiron said after a long while. "what the-" Alex said. a chariot was flying down to the beach. it held a few people. some were familiar, but three were definetly new. there was a blond guy, a girl with choppy brown hair, and another guy with curly brown hair. we all just watched in awe as they landed on the sand and got out of the chariot. "hey, what is on that guy's arm?" Alex wondered aloud. a lightning bolt and some bars were burned onto the blond guy's arm. "whatever it is, doing it mustv'e hurt. alot." i said. chiron galloped forward to introduce himself. we followed along. "i am chiron. welcome to camp half-blood." he introduced himself and the camp. "i'm Alex, daughter of Apollo." Alex introduced herself. Nico went next, then i introduced myself. "i'm Piper." the girl said. "i'm Leo. and this is Jason." the guy with brown hair said. Jason waved a little. Leo took some stuff out of his pocket and made a little helicopter. a red glow appeared above his head. in the middle was a hammer. "Leo, you have been claimed." chiron said. "by who?" he asked. "Hepheastus, go of the forge." Nyssa stepped in. "come on, the cain is over here." she and Leo walked off to thier cabin. "come on, Piper. lets go choose you weapon." i said. we went to the shed filled with all kinds of weapons. Piper walked toward a glint in the corner. it was a little gold knife. "this one is awesome." she said, admiring it. "it was owned by Helen of Troy." i informed her. "it is called Katropis." she smiled. "i like it." she said. she left the shed and i followed her so she wouldn't get lost.
TO BE CONTINUED
een jaar geleden MythicLover said…
Sweat story!
*Alex*
"oh gods, oh gods, oh gods! i've got to find the necklace." i kept repeating as i paced around my bunk. i really had to find it now that we had newbies at camp. they might find it and be possessed too. that thought got me out the door really fast. i began searching everywhere that i had been that day. it was nowhere to be found. 'i'm just like Pandora.' i thought, except she got it back into the box. you can bet i won't be putting on any more jewelry that i find in a box or on the ground. the new girl, Piper walked up to me. "hi. your Alex, right?" she asked. i nodded. "nice to meet you." i said. she smiled. i took a pen and paper out of my pocket and drew a picture of the necklace. "if you find something like this, bring it to me." i requested. "ok." she replied. i handed her the picture and she walked away.
smile
so... should i have Alex end up with Nico? just asking your opinion. if not, then with who? also, if i get 3+ comments, i will post again. hopefully i'll post soon!!
smile
i swear this thing is addictive! i just have to post or i'll die!! this 1 is gonna be Leo's pov! enjoy this!!!!! please!!!!!!!
*Leo*
"wow. this is a cool cabin." i said. it was all mechanicy and awesome. but no one shared my enthusiasm. they all looked kind of depressed. "why isn't the leader of the cabin giving me an awesome tour of the place?" i asked. "you'll see." Nyssa replied. she didn't sound excited. shouldn't she have been glad she had another sibling? out of the blue, a scream came from in the forest. "oh, gods, what now?" Nyssa sounded both worried and irritated. "let's go!" she said when i didn't get moving right away. we ran out the door and went right to the forest. a girl had her back against a tree. she was waving her sword at a giant dog with fangs and glowing eyes. her face looked like this wasn't the worst that ever happened to her, but she was still freaked out. the dog lifted its paw and raked it across her back when she turned to run. she fell on her face and lay still except for light breathing and occasional twitching. "oh. my. gods." Piper said as she came up behind me followed by Annabeth. "Alex!" a kid dressed all in black ran up to her. she tried to lift her head, but was obviously in extreme pain. "Nico..." she mumbled. he almost smiled. "CHIRON!!" Annabeth yelled. he trotted over. when he saw Alex lying on the ground with bloody claw marks on her back, he became very pale. "get her to the infirmary." he ordered. a few kids got a stretcher and transferred her from the ground to the stretcher. "i'm coming too." Nico said. chiron raised his eyebrows, but made no comment. Nico trailed behind as they walked to the Big House. "do you think she'll be okay?" Piper whispered to Annabeth. "i honestly don't know." she replied. 'wow' i thought. i didn't even know this girl, but i was still really worried. what was wrong with me?
*Nico*
chiron and two of Alex's brothers placed her on a bed in the infirmary. they put her on her stomach so that she wasn't lying on her wounds. they had her head to the side so she wouldn't suffocate. i sat in a chair by the bed and kept her company. "Nico," she said. "what?" i asked. "am i going to die?" she replied. "i hope not." i said. she tried to smile, but was in so much pain that it was a grimace. "there's one more thing." she said. "Apollo told me in a dream last night that i'm Pandora's great times 50 niece, and that i'm her reincarnated." i raised my eyebrows. "really?" i asked. she nodded a little. "i think i'm going to go to sleep now." she said. i suddenly tensed up. i could feel her life source dieing. "no! don't go to sleep!" i said. "why?" she complained. "you will die if you go to sleep," i replied. "if you die, then who will get the necklace back into the box? who will finally start a poetry club here? who will be my best friend?"i didn't say the last part out loud, but i'm sure she got the message. she sighed. "if this is what happens in life, death can't be much worse." she said. "first of all, someone is going to find the necklace. second, the poetry club was a joke. third, i'm tired and i will go to sleep if i want to." she closed her eyes. 'oh gods!' was all i thought as i shook her shoulder. she opened her eyes a tiny bit. "you know your a good friend when you go to all costs to keep them alive." she said. a half smile appeared on her face. "i don't know why i ever wanted to die. you would just come get me." i grinned. "got that right." i replied. "darn." she said. "what?" i asked. "now i owe you two things." she replied.
een jaar geleden hollistergurl said…
awesome! :)

there are a few grammatical errors, though:
Make sure you capitalize the first word of each sentence, like this:
Chiron and two of Alex's brothers place her on a bed in the infirmary.
Also, when doing dialogue:
"Nico," She said.
"What?" I asked.
"Am I going to die?" She replied.
"I hope not." I said.

other than that, this story is awesome! :D
POST SOON!
thx for commenting!!! and about that stuff, i like to do my writing fast, and capitalizing and dialogue stuff just slow me down. i guess i could try though. i'm glad you liked it!! here is a preview of the next chapter:
*Nico*
-1 week later-
Alex and I were walking around in the forest when a glint of silver made her stop.
"What did you see?" I asked.
"A little flash. Like something reflective." she said.
She walked through the trees and came to a stop. She looked at the ground and then turned back to look at me. Her face was pale.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I think it's the necklace." She answered.
AWESOME preview!!!
and with the capitalizing and dialogue, it makes the writing better and easier to read; i'm glad you took my suggestions :D
POST SOON!!!
tongue
thx
een jaar geleden grammy701 said…
smile
wow! awesome story!!!!! post soon :)
*Nico*
-1 week later-
Alex and I were walking around in the forest when a glint of silver made her stop.
"What did you see?" I asked.
"A little flash. Like something reflective." she said.
She walked through the trees and came to a stop. She looked at the ground and then turned back to look at me. Her face was pale.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I think it's the necklace." She answered.
I walked over and looked down. On the ground in the middle of the forest lay the necklace that had caused so many problems. It caught the sunlight like a tiny mirror. I had the strangest urge to pick it up and just stare at it.
"Don't touch it!" She screeched as I reached to pick it up. I jerked my hand back. The air around it seemed to shimmer and it suddenly wasn't a necklace anymore. It was a pin thing with a little skeleton on it. I reached down to pick it up, ignoring Alex's protests.
"What are you doing?" She yelled.
"Picking up the thing to bring to Chiron." I replied. I took a piece of paper out of my pocket and picked it up in that. I stuffed the bundle in my pocket and Alex and I went to the Big House to give it to Chiron.

TO BE CONTINUED!!
awesome sneak preview (again)! :D
post soon!!!
smile
that was the chapter. i will post tomorrow
ohh okay can't wait til you post again :)
een jaar geleden ace1317 said…
Awesome, post soon
een jaar geleden elifsila said…
I love it awasome
cake
coo-el! you started a new page! for that, a new chapter is made!
*Alex*
'i wonder if Nico would have found the necklace if I had died.' I thought. I had been pondering that for a while after we buried it in the box in the middle of the forest. I was watching Nico try to teach skeleton soldiers how to play checkers. It was pretty funny, cause they were almost better than him. I watched for a little bit longer and got bored. I walked over and yelled,
"WHATCHA DOIN?" He jumped. I had just scared a son of Hades. Maybe I'm scarier than i thought.
"Did you really need to yell?" He asked, sounding irritated. I nodded. Nico rolled his eyes. I grinned.
"Whatever. See you at Capture the Flag." I said, and then walked to my archery class. Leo was there, trying to get the arrow to actually go somewhere. Just to embarrass him, I picked up a bow and arrow and shot it at the target he was aiming at. It hit directly in the middle, and Leo looked over, shocked.
"Can you teach me how to do that?" He asked. I pretended to think about it for a while, the only reason being to annoy him, and finally said,
"Maybe, if I have enough time. You still won't be able to shoot as well as me, seeing as my father is Apollo, but I can try to help you, if you do something for me." He looked confused.
"What would you want me to do?" He asked. I thought for a minute, this time for real. I finally got an idea.
"I want you to make me a bow and arrow that can not ever be broken or lost, and will turn into something convenient if I need it to." I requested. He nodded. I walked back to the Apollo cabin and blasted 'Brick by Boring Brick' by Paramour on my iPod. It was my favorite song, but I wasn't really listening. I stared into space, wondering why Leo had given me such an odd look when I shot the arrow. It was like he'd seen me before. Of course I had introduced myself when he and his friends first arrived, but that was almost a month ago. In all the time I'd been at camp, no one has remembered the introductions for that long, especially someone with ADHD. It was very strange.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
because it is a new page, enjoy some cake!
een jaar geleden grammy701 said…
wink
awesome story!!!! post soon :)
suspense...
post soon! :D
*Leo*
I was working on the magic bow and arrow for Alex when i heard a scream.
"GET AWAY FROM ME! I MEAN IT!" Came a yell from the gate. I peered out the window but couldn't see anything except for Chiron floating upside down above a mob of people. I ran out to see what was going on. A girl with hair as black Hades' palace and eyes the color of onyx that seemed to be able to see into your soul and skin as pale as a vampire was standing in the middle of the mob. She was staring up at Chiron and laughing. I swear I was surprised that she didn't have fangs. She turned to me. My luck had run out.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
*Vera*
A guy with curly brown hair and pointy ears was standing in front of me, staring up at the mutant man dangling in the air.
"I have two things to say. One, I think you may be daughter of Hecate, and two, would you mind letting our leader down?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Why should I?" I demanded. It was his turn to get mad. He crossed his arms. 'Wow.' I thought. 'He thinks he's so tough.'
"You being a Half-Blood makes him your leader too." He said. I raised my eyebrows.
"What the heck is a 'Half-Blood'?" I asked. He looked kind of tense.
"Well, I'm not exactly qualified to tell you that yet, seeing as I'm still not completely sure yet. But if you let Chiron down, he can tell you." He replied. I looked up at the mutant man, Chiron. He floated to the ground and looked very irritated. He motioned for me to follow him to what looked like the biggest, most cheerful house I had ever seen.
TO BE CONTINUED!!
lol
mutant man, hhaahaha
post soon :D
smile
glad you like it! i cant post 4 a while cause my bff is here. will post as soon as i can, though!
okay :) take your time!
smile
if i get 2+ comments, i'll see if i can post.
een jaar geleden thejokersgirl13 said…
laugh
Wonderful so far! Bravo, Bravo!
een jaar geleden VolcanicAsh4000 said…
big smile
Awesome! You should change the names of the charecters(so its not copyright) and other stuff then publish
@VolcanicAsh4000, this will never be published anywhere but here.
i can't post, srry! i gtg!
*Alex*
It was a week after Nico and I had buried the evil necklace. We had been hanging out whenever we could; basically meaning the only time we didn’t hang was when I was helping Leo with his archery. And yikes did that guy stink at it! One time the arrow almost hit my head when I was standing next to him. At least he got the weapon done, so he isn’t completely useless. That look he gave me still kind of freaked me out. I was sure that was the first time I had actually seen him for more than a few seconds. “Hey, why did you look at me like you knew me when I agreed to teach you archery?” I asked. That must have confused him a little, because he looked at me like he didn’t know what I was talking about.
“Because I watched you get attacked by that huge dog thing.” He finally answered. My eyes widened. I thought only Nico had seen that. Now I had no clue how many people saw me get my butt kicked by a dumb monster dog. That could ruin my already plummeting popularity. People had been talking to me less and less sense I opened the box. It was my fault, I guess. But they didn’t have to be so rude. Nico and Leo were basically the only people that talked to me. And Leo only did because I was helping him with stuff. (Stuff being his horrible archery skills!) Nico talked to me cause we’re best friends, and maybe the fact that I almost died so he felt sorry 4 me. An arrow whizzed by my head, snapping me back to reality. I stifled a scream cause it went not 5 centimeters away from my face. Ignorant Leo! Ugh!
“Gods, man. I think you need more help than I can give.” I finally said after at least 10 near death shots.
“Please, I could really use some help, and you are great at archery.” He pleaded. I shook my head sadly.
“There is nothing I can do.” I admitted. Leo looked kind of let down. I felt kind of bad 4 him. “Chiron would be able to help you more than I could.” I informed him. He shook his head.
“Chiron spends so much time talking to the new girl, Vera that almost no 1 gets a chance to talk with him.” He said. I bit my lip. That meant I would have to teach him or risk an arrow in the head every time I went to archery class. I decided on what any normal person would. I would risk it.
lol
ohh, Leo xD
post soon!
smile
2 more comments and i will post the next chapter!!
POST SOON! :D
and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
hey, people, if you want, add another character. u will have 2 post 4 them, and include the necessary info, that being name, age, parent, weapon, looks, personality, and an extra or 2 if u want. i hope you decide to join the story. it will b much more awesome with more people.
tongue
1 more comment and i'll post!!! HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!!
that is, if you live in USA. and if u are as strange as me!
lol yep, it's Friday the 13th.. my aunt's birthday lol
post soon!!!
omg!!! writers block!!! curse my boring life!!!
een jaar geleden MisterPerfect1 said…
Post soon!
I'll post as soon as i find inspiration. I need to read a vampire romance novel!
lol a vampire romance novel?
do you mean Twilight?
post soon!!
No, i've read twilight! i need DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts to freak out* DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!