Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction Waves in the Moonlight

percabeth5 posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 02:01AM
After winning the Titan war, Percy and Annabeth go back to school. What happens when they come back to camp after being apart for several months.

No 2nd great prophecy, those who are reading The Lord of Time should know what will happen.

Rating: T

All rights go to Mr Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 119 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

een jaar geleden percabeth5 said…
cool
Chapter 1

*Percy*
This past school year had been my best yet, mainly because ever since Kronos had been defeated, all of my monster friends had gone into hiding. You don't hear me complaining about it though do you? The only downside to my time away from camp was not being able to see my girlfriend Annabeth on a consistent basis.

Except for major holidays she was stuck at boarding school, any time she got away she spent with me. I hadn't seen her since spring break, after that we have barely talked.

That was all about to change, today was supposed to be the last day of school but I wasn't even going to show up. Instead, I slept in and then ran downstairs and sprinted to my car. That's right, MY CAR, it was a nice little present from my dad for my birthday and probably a thank-you for helping save Olympus as well. Even if I had wanted to, there was no way I could turn down a free car, much less when that car is a Lamborghini. It was perfect, I burnt my entire dinner as an offering for two months straight trying to thank him properly.

Hopping in I sped away from New York City. The drive should have taken me over half an hour; I made it in under ten minutes, my foot hadn't left the accelerator the whole way. As soon as I parked at the bottom of Half-Blood hill, I sprinted to the top.

The view was amazing, I stood and caught my breath while giving Peleus a quick scratch behind the ear. When my breathing was back to normal I trotted down to the cabins, my heart swelled, I was back, and I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

The first thing on my mind was Annabeth, but she wouldn't be arriving until tomorrow, so instead I walked to the Big House to let Chiron know that I was back.

Mounting the steps I opened the door, Mr. D and Chiron were playing their usual game of pinochle. What surprised me was that Grover was playing with them, when he saw me he trotted over and gave me a hug. "Perrrrrcy, good to see you."

"You too G-man," not forgetting the others in the room I bowed before adding, "you two as well, Chiron, Mr D."

"Good to see my best camper back for another summer." Chiron said to me smiling as Dionysus added something along the lines of "Peter Johnson"

"Now that you know I am back, I am going to go and check on Cabin 3." With that I left them to their game and walked to my cabin.

I did a double take when I heard someone else inside the cabin, walking inside I saw my half-brother Tyson. When he saw me he shouted, "Brother!" If it wasn't for the curse of Achilles he probably would have broken my ribs.

"Good to see you Tyson." I said when he finally set me down.

Now that the greeting was passed he returned to his tinkering, I knew better than to ask what he was working on. Instead I let my eyes look over the cabin's interior, spotless as always when Tyson was here.

Sitting on my bed my mind wandered, Annabeth was coming tomorrow and I wanted to be standing on top of Half-Blood Hill waiting for her when she got there.

I knew I could do something better than just waiting until tomorrow, so I decided to get up and go practice with Riptide. When I got to the arena I knew that I wasn't alone, as if on que Nico came out of the shadows.

"Sup Percy, you up for some practice?" He asked me before pulling out his sword.

"If you want to." Taking his nod as a yes, I uncapped my sword. As soon as the three feet of celestial bronze appeared into my hands he charged me.

I easily dodged his sword before counterattacking, the clang when our swords met could have been heard anywhere in camp. If it could be possible the next clash was even louder, echoes were still resounding around us when black met bronze yet again.

This went on for another ten minutes, but Nico was starting to tire. As he drew his stygian iron blade back for another blow, I saw my chance. When he brought his blow down I caught it bare handed, anyone else would have lost a hand, but for me it was too easy. Before he could react to what I had done my sword point was millimeters away from his Adams Apple.

I congratulated him, "You have become very good Nico Di Angelo, second best only to me here at camp."

Taking this as the compliment it was meant to be he accepted his sword back from me. "Thanks Percy, you weren't bad yourself."

Acknowledging that I couldn't let my pride get the best of me I thanked him again before recapping my sword and walking back to my cabin. As soon as my foot stepped off the hard packed ground of the arena a wave of exhaustion came over me.

In a haze I wandered to Cabin 3, laying on my bed I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

een jaar geleden percyjrulez said…
big smile
Awsome, he has a Lamborghini spider!
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
Awesome!! If possible I like this better, its more believable than him becoming a god.
een jaar geleden Percyistheman said…
nice chapter
een jaar geleden goalies_rules said…
smile
COOL, what days are you posting?
I'll see, I might alternate between this and the lord of time. That or post whenever I finish a chapter every 2or 3 days

I'm posting on both tomorrow though
last edited een jaar geleden
Chapter 2

*Percy*
It was almost as if I had only closed my eyes when Tyson woke me up with, "Time for breakfast brother, then Annabeth be here in a little bit."

That was what woke me up, Annabeth, as soon as he said it I was already on my way to breakfast. My eating was mechanical, my thoughts were on Annabeth as I ate, nothing else.

When I finished I sprinted up to Thalia's tree, looking at my watch it was 9:15. Annabeth wasn't going to get here until 10:30, so I decided to send her an Iris message.

After summoning water to make a rainbow I contacted her. She was finishing with packing her bags so she didn't see me, 'This was going to be fun.' I thought to myself before shouting, "HEY ANNABETH!!!"

She jumped but didn't scream, she turned around and looked straight at me. "Per...Percy?" She looked like she was holding something back.

I said the first thing that came to mind, "I can't wait to see you."

She looked sad for some reason, "I have something that I need to tell you Percy, I......" before she could finish someone knocked on the door and I heard a masculine voice coming from the other side. Sighing she said, "I'll tell you when I see you Percy."

After I told her goodbye she went and opened the door, the last thing I saw before waving my hand through the message was a guy smiling at the door. Why would there be a guy at her door?

Resigning myself to waiting I sat next to Peleus and looked down the hill, instead of worrying about Annabeth o decided to check over my car and make sure no harm had come to it. Seeing nothing wrong with it I looked on down the line, all of the camp's vehicles were there.......wait, why were all of the cars here? Shouldn't Argus have taken one to pick Annabeth up?

Sitting back under the shade of the tree I looked at my watch, 10:00, trying to relax I scratched behind Peleus' left ear.

The next thirty minutes felt like hours, the whole time I had unwillingly been thinking about Annabeth. She had something to tell me when she got here, I just hoped that it was good news.

Somewhere during the time I waited my memories seized control. I remembered what I was seeing, this was the last time Annabeth and I had seen each other; just that this time it was more of a third person point of view. I had just taken Annabeth back to her school after our spring break together, just before leaving we had gotten into an argument over something stupid.

What we were saying was a distant mumbling, instead what I was seeing focused entirely on Annabeth. I must have said something mean because she looked upset, then she shouted two words that broke through the haze, "GOODBYE PERCY!" Then she ran off, the me in the memory shrugged, got in his car and sped off. What I was seeing now ripped out my heart, then I hadn't noticed it but now I did, Annabeth ran off bawling. Memory me followed where she went, eventually she stopped running and sat on a bench.

The tears kept coming as she sobbed into her hands, from out of the picture a guy came up and sat next to her. WAIT....that was the same guy that had been at her door, the last thing I saw before coming back to reality was the two of them talking.

Just as my eyes snapped back open a car pulled into the lot, a guy opened the drivers door, what is it with this same guy? Going around he opened the passenger door, my jaw dropped when Annabeth got out.

I never expected in a million years what happened next, just before he got back in his car and she walked up the hill, in one fluid motion Annabeth pulled him into a kiss that lasted for longer then I could take it.

I couldn't take it, instead, with tears already streaming down my face, I yelled out, "Get a gods damned room next time why don't you!" As soon as the words left my mouth I was running down to my car, I didn't know where I was going to go but anywhere was better than here.

Immediately after I had shouted their lips had broken apart, Annabeth obviously hadn't noticed that I had been there before because she looked shocked and hurt, not that I cared anymore. Recovering from her freeze she started running after me but I already had my car on, before she could get close I floored the pedal and sped away from Camp Half-Blood.

that was intersting yet AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden PersesJr said…
heart
com on mean post plz.
I will, just got done with a baseball game. Now going home to type
mischievous
Chapter 3

*Percy*
My eyes stung as I drove, instead I focused on driving; I slowed down after I looked at the spedometer and it read 165 mph. I didn't want to think about Annabeth in any way shape or form so reaching over I grabbed my iPod and pressed play then turned up the volume.

In this fashion I ended up pulling into the beach in Montauk, I relaxed as I breathed in the fresh sea air. Getting out I pulled out my stash of Drachmas in the glove box, after locking the doors I paid Hermes to transport it back to camp, seeing as how I wouldn't need it where I was going.

Once it was gone I waded into the water, all of my worries faded away as the waves lapped against my legs. Diving forwards I willed the currents to carry me to Atlantis, there was no one else who I wanted to talk with about what was going on but my dad.

It didn't take me long to get to my destination, within five minutes I could see Atlantis in the distance. My dad had been busy in the past year, all of the damage from the Titan war had been repaired.

I passed several mermen and dolphins, all of them had stopped and bowed to me before continuing with their tasks. Coming to the entrance of his throne room I saw my half-brother Triton, he didn't look happy to see me, "Father has been expecting you." was all he said before storming off. I immediately knew that if I was going to be here for an extended period of time I would have to confront him.

Brushing that off I moved inside, Poseidon was sitting in a throne identical to the one he had on Olympus. "Good to see you my boy," his voice rolled around the room, "what brings you here to see me?" By the pleasant tone of his voice I understood that he had no idea what had just happened.

I forced a smile, "Good to see you too dad."

This time he noticed something was wrong because he frowned at me, "What's wrong Percy?"

Looking up at him I said one word, "Annabeth."

"What did that damn daughter of Athena do this time?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm not sure what happened but I saw her kissing another guy after he drove her to camp." I blurted out.

"Women." was all he had to say, I knew exactly which two Olympians he was talking about.

"Yep, do you mind if I stay here for a while dad?" I asked him, I wasn't sure I ever wanted to go back to camp much less right now.

A genuine smile came to his face, "Of course you can, you can stay here anytime you want."

Finally something that made me feel good, "Thanks." was all I needed to say.

"Sure thing son, I will have Triton show you to your room and them someone will bring you some clothes to you later." Finishing he transported away, no doubt to argue with two individuals on Olympus.

I hadn't moved a muscle when Triton came in, "Follow me." He grunted.

Feeling no need to breech the silence between us right then I followed qhim. Somehow he was able to navigate us through the maze of hallways, eventually we stopped in front of a door that was obviously meant for me since my name was inscribed on it. Triton didn't even say goodbye, instead he left as soon as he was certain that I knew this was my destination.

Opening the door I understood what it meant to be the favorite child of a god. Inside was everything I could have dreamed of: the floor was sand, the wall was living coral and there was a waterbed on one wall; on the table beside the bed was a note. Scrawled on the paper in handwriting that looked amazingly like mine were directions, below them it told me to meet my dad there in ten minutes.

A knock at the door halted my reading, opening it I found a merman carrying a set of clothes that looked alot like the usual Poseidon clothes. Closing the door and going to change clothes I saw that I was right; in my hands was a pair of Birkenstocks, khaki Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

After putting them on I checked my watch, I had six minutes until I needed to be in the game room to meet my dad. Not wanting to be late I started walking to the door but spun around when I felt a presence behind me.

I was none to pleased to see Aphrodite sitting on my bed, "What do you want with me?" I shouted at her.

Not expecting that as a greeting she took a second to collect her thoughts, "Have you seen what you did to Annabeth?" At a snap of her fingers an Iris message materialized in front of us, in it Annabeth was sitting on the ground crying next to my car which had just returned to camp without me.

Before today I would have wanted to go back and give her a hug but now I didn't want to have anything to do with her. Aphrodite must have read my mind because she felt the need to speak, "I have so much planned for the two of you but that can't happen if you don't go back to camp right now."

I had been waiting for her to say just that, "Then why was she kissing another guy?" My words snapped with a ferocity they had never possessed before.

Aphrodite smirked, "I can't let it be too simple for you can I? It was just another one of my tests."

That really set me off, if she was going to go this far just for a test I wasn't going to have any of it. "Do you know what Aphrodite," I shouted as loud as I could, "FUCK YOU!" She looked like she had something to say but I wasn't done yet, "If you are going to do this to every relationship I get in then I guess I just won't have any, from this moment on I swear off of dating anyone as long as you are involved in the relationship."

That must have stung, all she could muster was, "But what about Annabeth?"

"Maybe you should have thought about it before you went this far, its more her fault than mine that this happened anyway." I spat at her.

Seeing as how she was speechless I walked out and slammed the door behind me. After looking down at the directions again to be sure of where I was going, I headed for the game room.
een jaar geleden cookiemonster90 said…
big smile
aweeeesome:D Keep posting:D
awesome man
post soon
big smile
good chapter can't wait for your next post
een jaar geleden percylover19 said…
heart
Awesome!! Post soon!!
een jaar geleden Emily_is_COOl said…
smile
Awesome!! Which is strange because I am a Percabeth goofball but I guess drama is cool!!! Poor Annabeth, poor, poor Annabeth, I am mad at Aphrodite for doing this to him!!
are you posting tonight?
een jaar geleden percyrulz said…
cool
plz plz plz post
een jaar geleden eyal10 said…
thats great, i like it a lot ps your god of time one is cool but a little unbelievable.
een jaar geleden greek_camper95 said…
laugh
okay....okay.......okay...... what the fuck!!!! i mean is great and all but why?!?!?!?!? im like freaking out over here that they will never get back together!!!! keep posting though it was amazing!!!!!:P
Lawlz, I'm sorry I have laxed my duties. I'm just swamped right now, gotta bring up my grades
een jaar geleden blacktemplar said…
Lol F*** You.Man she is going to be mad (Aphrodite and i'm guessing Athena and Hephaestus and Ares and the entire Athena cabin+the entire Aphrodite cabin).Oh just one thing bugs me. Percy's car.In the titan's curse he said that he wanted to have a Maserati Spyder.But a Lambo is a nice car.Any particular model of a Lambo.
een jaar geleden empousa1robo said…
laugh
Awesome!lol hahahahahahahaha that was good :-D who's next to talk to percy? Athena? Cannot wait for the next one!
post soon
smile
I love your stories·····»»»»»»
PLZ.POST.SOON.
een jaar geleden greek_camper95 said…
crying
when are you posting!!!! im sooooooooooooooooo bored!!!! post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden beastmode1 said…
crying
a depressing storyline, sure to be full of suprises. Please Post Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been quite a while now, are you going to post?
een jaar geleden percylover19 said…
heart
Plz post!!!
If you can could you please read this story it would mean alot!!
link
een jaar geleden percysmile said…
smile
Where are you in both of your fanfics they both end At day 20
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
surprise
OMG! :O That's basiclly like saying "Hey Percy! I have an awesome surprise for you! I'm gunna make you see your girlfriend basically pash another guy! Surprise!!!!!! :D How awesome is that?!" How mean!! o.o If I was percy(which I'm not, I'm a girl for gods sake) I would have decked Aphrodite right then and there.. Anyways, full of surprises, I like that.. As my friend would say(in a british accent <even though she's not from there> 'cause she's weird..) "It's original, I like it, it's original" Hahaa? Post soon!

~Artemis
een jaar geleden Hades223 said…
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When are you going to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
This one is short, but I'm tired and I really needed to set up some plot to last me for a few chapters.

_________
Chapter 4

*Percy*

Until I reached the game "room" I had been fuming, all I could think about was how much Aphrodite had screwed up my life. Seeing as how for the time being I had sworn against dating anyone, I wouldn't have to worry about her any time soon. I still felt bad for Annabeth, but there was no way in Hades I was going back to camp any time soon.

Now, back to the game "room", my jaw bounced off the floor as soon as I opened the door. The room itself was about ten times bigger than the Colosseum in Rome, but what made it even cooler was what all was packed inside.

No wonder it had taken so long to design the room, it was amazing, but only certain things caught my attention: in the nearest corner was Battleship, but with miniature ships that would actually blow each other up; then a screen the size of one that would be in a major league stadium was hooked up to an array of video game consoles; and last but not least was an open aired arena, even from across the room I immediately knew the purpose for that area.

Upon noticing my arrival, my dad called me over to talk. "Already getting into arguments with Olympians are we?" His tone had a mixture of pride and anger in it.

Before he could continue I took my chance to clarify myself, "Are you referring to what happened with Aphrodite?" I made it obvious in my tone of voice that I was not feeling the slightest hint of guilt.

Poseidon straightened slightly, "Yes and no," he began, "she had it coming to her, but because of it Ares has asked for a rematch and hearing of this challenge Triton has asked me for permission to have a hack at you. Only making things worse is that Athena just Iris messaged me that she needs to talk to you, and she didn't look happy." The slightest hint of worry was evident in his voice.

I immediately knew what to do and how I would do it, "I accept both of their challenges, I will face Triton tomorrow then Ares the mext day. As for Athena, as long as she promises you not to harm me, I would be more than happy to have a little conversation with her as soon as she can manage."

No sooner had I spoken than was the goddess of wisdom standing in front of me, and she did not look happy to see me.

*Grins evily but a little sheepishly* This is going to be good! *Laughs evily* heheheehe..
een jaar geleden percyrulz said…
heart
awesome loveeeeeee it
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! post soon
een jaar geleden Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!:DDDDD
CLIFFHANGER... WHYYYYYYY?????:( UGGGGH THIS IS GONNA KILL ME
plz plz post the rest.awesome chapter
crying
If you guys don't know, I have typed all of my chapters on my phone. Today I got into a "disagreement" with my dad, because of it he decided to take my phone until Sunday night. I will still try to type chapters but I may have trouble finding time on the computer. Sorry guys, I'll try my best
een jaar geleden 1hades1 said…

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­noo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­noo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­noo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­noo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­noo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ono­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oon­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo

Percy Jackson Pledge

I promise to remember Percy
whenever I’m at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn’t get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car
Yes I promise to remember PJO
wherever I may go
een jaar geleden 1hades1 said…
wow must be hard to type so much on your phone
i have a droid so i just downloaded a word app then copy and paste it to fanpop
Sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter
mischievous
Ooooooooooohhhhh.
Voldemort voldemort oooo voldie voldie mort voldemort!
I seriously cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!
*and nice twist with your story on percabeth! = ]
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
sad
@1hades1 Awesome pledge. Did you find it somewhere or make it up your-self? Damn that sucks :(
nice!!
een jaar geleden percabethlover1 said…
big smile
I love this so much you have to post soon or I'm gonna die!!! This is the best ever in the whole wide world I love the plot the challenges I love everything about this!!!
You rock!!!!!!!!!!!