Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction A Son of Who!

SonofChaos posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 10:23PM
After a very boring school day a satyr takes Noah to Camp Half-Blood. He whats for years before his father claims him leaving everyone shocked. How will he cope being son of the most powerful being on Gaea and being his new heir?

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden SonofChaos said…
big smile
A/N This is my first chapter, HOPE YOU ENJOY! and yes it's suppose to be short. :P
*Chapter 1*
-Noah-
It was another typical day at school. Bullies, teachers, and backstabbing friends. The last bell rang signaling school was over when my friend, Cameron, walked up to me. You see, a week ago, a bully turned into this hound thing and Cameron never left my side after that.
*Flashback*
"So, Cameron, are you doing anything this weekend?"
"No, why?"
"Oh, just wondering."
*grrrrrr...*
"Um... Cameron?"
"STAY BACK NOAH!"
"RAWF!"
"GAH! WHAT IS THAT THING!"
"It's a hellhound, now I suggest we RUN!"
*flashback end*
Yeah, it was pretty intense but we got away after he pulled a bronze dagger out on the hellthingie but I was wrong, VERY wrong.

A/N CLIFFHANGER! I'll post tomorrow maybe.
een jaar geleden PJlover911 said…
big smile
Please post soon!!
smile
I'm almost done with the second chapter.
mischievous
A/N HERE IT IS!
*Chapter 2*
*Noah*
Cameron was taking me to a place called Camp Half-Blood, so in a taxi, in New York I broke out my I-pod and started listening to the Beatles.
She loves you yeah! Yeah! I started fidgeting in my seat. CURSE THIS ADHD!
The taxi stopped and we got out. Half way up the hill I saw something that made me have second thoughts on this place. A dragon was wrapped around the base of a pine tree. We walked past and my eyes nearly popped out of my head! I saw a climbing wall with lava coming out of it and a whole bunch of cabins arranged in an omega.
"Wow..." I breathed. Then a centaur (YES I SAID CENTAUR!) galloped up to us.
"You must be Noah please follow me."
"Um... okay." I was shooken up. We approached a big blue house, no wait, that was the under statement of the month. I started to tell Chiron about me. I was 13 from Flint. Then a light flashed above my head and Chiron fell back in shock.
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
big smile
Ohhhh! Cliffie! I wonder who the godly parent is? :D Can't wait for the next chappie :)
een jaar geleden Hades223 said…
Its obviously Zeus.
mischievous
A/N HERE IT IS!
*chapter 3*
-Noah-
I looked up and saw, already fading, a planet surrounded by stars, in the middle of complete blackness. I watched Chiron compose himself. Then he bowed.
"All hail Noah, first Demigod son of..."He paused and looked hesitant at the other campers,"Chaos, god of the void." My jaw dropped. I knew my mythology of course but Chaos was the most powerful person in, well, the universe. He had to be, he created it.
Then a sea-greened eyed boy who looked close to his 30s, charged me, 5 feet from running me through there was a flash of black with white speckles, it formed into a 6foot5 man with light muscling. The boy skidded to a stop and the man glared at him.
"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HARM MY SON PERSEUS JACKSON!" He yelled. The boy, Percy most likely, flinched and everyone quickly dropped to their knees. He turned and smiled at me.
"My son, make me proud and remember, you are my heir." He vanished into a blackish smoke that rose up to space and disappeared. Everyone looked at me with that "Your dead meat" look in their eye.
"AWWW HADES!" I screamed kicking a stone really hard, before it hit the pond it exploded with black energy.
"Well let the fun begin." I muttered.

een jaar geleden Perseus54321 said…
you have a really good story but my one criticism is your chapters are short and you don't post very frequently, other than that its really good
een jaar geleden Artemis_8 said…
^Agreed (:
tongue
I'M MYSTERIOUS LIKE THAT!! Sooooo... deal with it.
een jaar geleden puggyluv17 said…
Cool mysterious are u ever posting again?
een jaar geleden sparkles3 said…
this is pretty epic. post soon!
een jaar geleden bookworm118 said…
sad
epic?u havent posted in a year!!!i think he forgot about it or hes just flat out abandoning all of fanpop!