Pokémon What Pokémon terrifies u the most and why?

Pokegal4life posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 02:02AM
I'm sure plenty of you have specific Pokémon that terrifies you, and it can be for whatever reason, the Pokédex entry, the way the Pokémon looks, the way the Pokémon acts, etc. etc. etc.

Pokémon 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Pokegal4life said…
worried
As plenty of you on here should know by now, with me having said it about twenty some-odd times, MALAMAR! I MEAN, JUST LOOK AT THAT PICTURE! THAT THING IS JUST PURE EVIL! That is a picture of a wild Malamar that appeared in the episode "A Conspiracy to Conquer" and it's because of Malamar's evil plot to take over the world, the fact that Malamar hypnotized Officer Jenny, Team Rocket and both of Jessie's and James' Pokémon, all of Ash's friends, including Pikachu, as well as Ash's Pokédex entry from that episode about Malamar that has made me UTTERLY TERRIFIED OF THAT THING! Here's Ash's Pokédex entry of Malamar from that episode: "Malamar, the Overturning Pokémon, and the evolved form of Inkay. Possessing the strongest hypnotic powers of any Pokémon, Malamar can compel others to do anything it wants them to do." Ash was the only one Malamar didn't use it's hypnotic powers to control. At the end of the episode, Malamar had escaped, but it was boasting about a grand plot to take over the world as it escaped. I know a lot of you are probably sick and tired of me talking about how terrified I am of that thing, and I'm sorry if it does annoy you, but I just can't seem to stress enough HOW COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY HORRIFYING THAT THING IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
last edited een jaar geleden
 As plenty of u on here should know door now, with me having zei it about twenty some-odd times, MALA
Pokegal4life commented…
I got over my fear of Malamar a long time ago. een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden TastyNachos said…
Klefki. Those keys... They scary!
een jaar geleden KimikoDashie said…
worried
Duskull. So creepy.
een jaar geleden Auroura77 said…
wynaut should it be the scariest? creeps...
een jaar geleden twilightPetal said…
Obviously drifloon.
een jaar geleden SinLeviathan said…
Jynx for sure. The only Pokemon with a positive std test.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
LOL een jaar geleden