Pokémon Pokemon gen 7

piplupfan1 posted on Oct 11, 2014 at 03:40PM
Pokemon generation 7 will come one day.
This is a page were you can post things of what the next game will be like things like
New:pokemon
Game name:
Characters
Bad guys:
Story:
And more
 Pokemon generation 7 will come one day.

Pokémon 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden TAIKAMODO said…
I shall take the honor of the first post!

New:Region!

Name:Preya Region

Overview:The Preya Region is a large tropical island region located in the oceans near sinnoh, which is why many sinnoh water and flying type pokemon also live in Preya.This large island is surrounded by many other smaller islands.Some of these islands contain small towns or villages, and some of the larger ones may contain cities, special stores, and even temples.The mainland is the region itself,while the smaller islands around it serve as more ground for civilazation.Those islands can be reached by either bridges or underwater tunnels.The pokémon League, along with other major region-wide events or celebrations, take place on Laos Island,the second largest island next to Preya itself.In general, the weather stays relatively warm, though the temperature can change in certain locations.The region's culture is similar to china's.

Starting town:The regional professor of the Preya Region,Ms.Lyra Asper, lives in Orchid Town, a quaint little town near the coast.

Starter Pokémon:I dunno.The water one could be based off of the constellation Aquarius, the water bearer, since it carries water on it's head.I don't know about the other two.

Characters:

Boy:Alex Asper, son of Lyra Asper, having recently turned the age of ten, aspires to become the champion and complete the pokédex.

Girl:Zoey Asper, daughter of Lyra Asper,having recently turned ten, wishes to complete the pokédex and become the champion.

Jing:He is the leader of team Xeno, an evil organization bent on recovering the ancient symbol of the legendary pokemon in order to gain enough power to rule the world.

Legendaries:

Yingreiva:The Ying pokémon.It controls the positive,light energy that helps balance the world.

Yangrava:The Yang Pokémon.It controls the negative, or dark energy that helps balance the world.

Game Name:Pokémon Ying, and Pokémon Yang.
last edited een jaar geleden
piplupfan1 commented…
Thanks for the post een jaar geleden