Pretty Little Liars TV toon Who should kom bij the girls' side?

Me_Iz_Here posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 02:47AM
I was thinking of some crazy ones. Here they are and their reasons:

1. Melissa-She's hated and loved Spencer multiple times. A lot of people hate her as a character, but she's actually a good sister sometimes. She didn't believe Spencer but now she might, about the church. She could be really helpful to the girls.

2. Mona-She's hated by many people but I don't care. I actually like her in a way. She's funny sometimes and even though she's mean and a really bad friend sometimes, she can also be a good friend. She doesn't believe Hanna but she doesn't think she's lying, either. She defends her friend and might be good on their side.

WARNING: After reading this next one, you'll admit me to a mental hospital.

I swear you will.

You might wanna turn back now.

Okay.....

Here goes.....

3. JENNA-She's probably not A. It would be too obvious. And the only reason she's against the girls as of now is because she doesn't want the video to get out. I wouldn't want that, either, if I were her. Yes, she's using Garrett, and she's creepy, but think about it.

So.....your opinions on these? And are there any more people?

Pretty Little Liars TV toon 3 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden bdavis98 said…
U should go to a mental hospital Jenna only looks out for her self she will destroy them, Mona is too blah to be with in on the secrets, maybe Melissa

But the ones that I really want to know the girls secrets are their boyfriends (Ezra,caleb,and Toby)
een jaar geleden bdavis98 said…
Plz try not to tell me anythig I'm still in S2 episode 1
een jaar geleden karissa16 said…
wink
what about maya I bet second half of season 2 pll maya and emily will be together what do u guys think post your thoughts.