Prince Michael Jackson Stop these crap now!

shawnaboe78 posted on May 13, 2010 at 09:11PM
Prince Paris and Blanket are normal kids just get that throgh ur heads! Stop posting there stuff online ur really jus a stalker if yu do! how would you like it if i hacked yu and posted ur videos on some random website! This kinda stuff is illegal! I love prince paris and blanket with all my heart but i dnt like to post video and or ther private/leaked pics online because ther normal kids. thts like someone making a website and posteing all my vids and pic on it with out my permission!!! NOW I BEGGG YU STOP THE MADDNESS! I HATE THIS CRAP 4 REAL! stop uploading ther videos and pic on this and other websites its not fair to them. the poor kids cant even take picture of themselves without them gettin put onto the internet! I REPEAT THIS IS ILLEGAL!! please help me stop ppl from posting the private picture,videos,and etc. LEt them be normal 1 once for god saks. Let michael kno his kids are safe in this world! Michael cant rest in peace till his kids are safe!
P.S follow me on twitter @ppbposerexposer
stop poseing and posting private stuff of those kids! NOW!! r u in it to win it? :)

Prince Michael Jackson 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden m-yrthe-13 said…
I totally agree with you but.. There are so many people from all over the world who posted pictures and videos, how you can stop them!?
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
tongue
I somewhat agree with you. I mean it's true, we shouldn't have these pics and vids but the people who leak them aren't gonna stop just because it's wrong. If that was the case they wouldn't have leaked them in the first place. So it's useless for people to keep making these long drawn out complaints when we all know nothing is gonna change. At this point I don't even care that people are leaking the vids and pics because they're gonna keep coming out. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's just useless to keep repeating ourselves.
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
I agree, but the only thing we can do is report it or them.
een jaar geleden OMGMJfanforeva said…
smile
Easy!!! FLAG VIDEOS OF PPB ON YOUTUBE!!!!
een jaar geleden shawnaboe78 said…
YES @omgmjfanforeva great idea imma strat doin tht now! u all in??