Prince Michael Jackson OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVE PRINCE JACKSONS emai ITS 100000% REAL OMG

princelover1234 posted on Jun 07, 2010 at 09:39PM
OMG GUYS IM SHOCKED
OMG i have prince jacksons email,my friend met omer and since they are close,she asked for princes email and he gave it to her.i wrote him a email but he hasnt replied yet. PrinceJackson@gmx.com

Prince Michael Jackson 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
Why would Omer give a FAKE email out to someone he doesn't even know. Everyone from the Jackson family confirmed Prince, Paris and Blanket don't have any e-mails.
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
Doubt it. Their is a reason he hasn't responded, it isn't real. Why would he give out Prince's (nonexistent) e-mail to some psycho that goes around asking for it?
een jaar geleden pinkapplekiss97 said…
hmmm
I think they do have e-mails that they use to communicate with family members but no MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, hi5, etc. And if they do have e-mails, I'm sure the Jacksons know better to keep them private. Why would Omer give out Prince's e-mail if he knows it should remain private? Also, I doubt PPB have e-mails.
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
Exactly. They have little phones. Nothing real fancy. So, I think the family is kinda going to let them grow up a little bit at a time. And the Jackson's are smart enough to keep Michael Jackson's kids e-mail private if they had one.
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
You already said this lie on a question
een jaar geleden Bibie08 said…
laugh
Yeah! And me, I have Paris and Blanket's emails : parisjackson@gmx.com
blanketjackson@gmx.com

LOL

If the children have emails, don't you think they'll use different names for their security?!! Too easy to say that Prince's email is PrinceJackson@xxx.com
lol
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
Good point haha.
een jaar geleden MrsGuadaJackson said…
@Bibie08 before i read that LOL part, i was like wtf? those cant be their emails for sure.. lol and then i noticed what was all about.. :) but yeah agree with paloma, good point lol :D
een jaar geleden jackson_kids said…
acturly they do have email cause 1 of the jxns said that paris likes to email her freinds and pince like to go on the computer and play games and email his ffreinds too
no they didn't
een jaar geleden angel_britt98 said…
I understand that you guys think it's fake but don't be making fun of the girl for getting excited! That's rude and you guys need to show ppl respect even if you don't know them or don't like them. If it was me i would get really happy and crazy too. Making fun of someone is wrong! Prince wouldn't do it neither Michael, Paris or Blanket.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden jackson_kids said…
i agree angel_britt98
just because they wouldn't, doesn't mean I CAN'T. They are not my freaking life... jus sayin
een jaar geleden Bibie08 said…
surprise
angel_bitt98, be exciting of something is a thing. To be exciting to share a fake email is an other thing, and don't say to me "you don't know if it's a fake" please LOL
een jaar geleden OMGMJfanforeva said…
Wow...You actually think it his email?