Prince Michael Jackson MJ is Still Alive!

madiiluvsjaafar posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 05:37AM
link she even said it herself you can search for it if you dont get there in time for Janet to change it She said " It's time the fans know the truth and ur one of the very few I trust n doing so. I got ur back all the way bro, whatever u need. I love u!
about 9 hours ago via web " Really! Trust me i think she is talking about Michael. Dont leave comments saying that Im crazy or whatever just go there! It think she was talking about Michael. Really!
 http://twitter.com/janetjackson she even zei it herself u can zoek for it if u dont get there

Prince Michael Jackson 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
You did realize that she has 6 other brothers right?
een jaar geleden madiiluvsjaafar said…
but she has clues! " Time for the fans to know the truth" " I got your back bro" yeah she is keeping a secret and then coming out with it for Marlon, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, and Jackie.
een jaar geleden batava said…
big smile
Yeah... MJ alive...
No. MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD! He wouldn't just leave his children to go hide somewhere, they loved each other too much. He's not like that. Those clues aren't even clues to anything. She could just be saying something random and she has five other brothers, not just Michael! It could mean anything!
Watch it... link
"Michael Jackson is alive? Video shows him coming out of what was transported by ambulance"
NO. Shutup, get a life, and just accept the fact that he's gone.
Read This... link
wink
what the fuck? The memorial and the burial was a setup!!! The whole family was working with Michael. If he did those 50 shows in London he wouldve really died. Paris had an ear speaker in her ear. THis upcoming June 25th something might happen.
PrinceMJluv who are you calling an idiot? Because I aint an idiot
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
Oh great now Paris's speech was staged! Every emotion was fake wasn't it?! HE'S GONE. JUST ACCEPT IT
Yeah, dude just get a life. You ARE and IDIOT if you actually believe this.
een jaar geleden jackson_kids said…
omfg leave mike alone just let him rip ffs
een jaar geleden lewishunter said…
fuuck off, leave michael jackson alone.
let him rest in peace already!
een jaar geleden SashaPrince4ver said…
That's fake and as ashleybrook510 said he would never leave his kids 4 anything. His kids are his world and he wouldn't "play dead"
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
He is still alive in our hearts, Plus ! : That twitter can be a poser dude just to "alert" the fans...That poser is probably laughing about the guys who believe her
een jaar geleden UmOkayThen said…
I hate the fact that people won't let Michael rest in peace, he doesn't deserve this!