Prince Michael Jackson Find Your Love: Chapter 2

SashaPrince4ver posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 10:28PM
Find Your Love: Chapter 2
(Hope you guys like 8P. Enjoy!)
(BTW- All the focus was on Prince)
Paris POV-
Aaliyah and Prince never really talked today. And im quite worried because they never really were away from each other. But on summer vacation Aaliyah has been paying a lot of attention to Jaafar lately. Hmmm... I don't know about this. I'll give them a while.
Prince's POV-
Aaliyah and I haven't talked today, and im wondering if she still wants to be with me. Its lunch now, and she's sitting next to Paris, Blanket, and Jaafar. I was just sitting here eating alone until someone pulled on the back of my shirt. "Ow!" I said. I turned around and saw Azeriah. Azeriah was a girl from my math class, she was the girl used to go out with Jaafar. But he broke up with her (for a reason I don't know of.) She pulled me to a little corner next to the Girls Bathroom. "What do you want?" I asked her. She sighed. "Will you go out with me?" I laughed. Then I looked back at her, her eyes were serious. "Wait for real?" "No. I just need you for Jaafar." I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked her. She sighed. "You see, if you and I go out, Jaafar will get jealous and he is gonna come running back to me. And if you do this for me, I will do your math homework for a month." Tempting, I thought. But then I thought of Aaliyah. "Wait.. What about Aaliyah?" "What about her?" Azeriah said smiling. "She's my GIRLFRIEND!" Azeriah thought for a while before answering. "Its either school over love. Pick your poision." I sighed. "Can I tell you at the end of the day then?" Azeriah smiled then walked away. Did she really expect me to answer her?
Who do you think Prince will choose?
To Be Continued .... :O

Prince Michael Jackson 10 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden SashaPrince4ver said…
Ta-Da! :)
een jaar geleden batava said…
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooL
Lol, thanks.
een jaar geleden batava said…
Ur Welcome...
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
Gooooood:)
een jaar geleden lovepink said…
niceeeee(:
Thanx, ur gonna be in my next chapter (not as a bad guy)
een jaar geleden PrInCeMjFaN said…
big smile
awww i like it
Lol thanx
:D