Prince Michael Jackson Find Your Love: Chapter 3

SashaPrince4ver posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 04:26PM
Find Your Love: Chapter 3
Aaliyah POV-
Today was a good day. Prince, Paris, or Blanket haven't found out about the suprise im planning for Prince. Jaafar is helping me because I really do need a boy's perspective, but I couldn't ask Blanket for help; he will probably tell Prince what I was planning for him. I grabbed my books and left class as soon as the bell rang. As soon as I made it out the door, I felt someone tugging on my bookbag. I turned around and it was Prince. I gave him hug and kiss on the cheek, but he didn't look really happy. "Aw, what's wrong?" I asked him. He held my hand and squeezed it. "I don't think this will work. Im sorry, I have to go," he told me, he let go of my hand and walked away. I couldn't grab him because I was still thinking of what he actually told me. How can he break up with me? What did I do wrong? I wasn't talking to him because I was planning something for him, next month. My best friends Ashley and Emma walked up next to me. "Hey A. Why do you look like that?" Asked Ashley. "Yeah why?" Emma said, but putting her books inside her bookbag at the same time. "Prince doesn't want me anymore," I told them. (OMG I sound like Kristen Stewart! Erggg!) "Awww." They both gave me a hug. Ashley pulled on my hand. "Lets go watch a movie." "Yeah, to keep your head off all of this," Emma added. I shrugged and then started walking with them. It was good to know that I had good friends.
Prince POV-
I really feel bad. Dumping your girlfriend for free homework for a month. Well, on the bright side, it was MATH homework. I scratched my head and walked inside. Paris ran up to me and screamed "WHAT?!" I was confused. I should be saying 'what.' "Why did you break up with Aaliyah?" "Oh c'mon, she told you?" "No, not just her. It was Ashley and Emma and Raven and Amerie and. . ." "Don't go on," I said cutting her off. "Besides she wasn't really talking to me anyways!" Paris rolled her eyes at me. "Jaafar told me that she was planning a suprise for you, that's why she hasn't been talking to you." I felt like a complete idiot. I didn't really know what to say. "Sorry," I said trying to shift a smile onto my face. Paris rolled her eyes and walked away. Damn, I really messed up!

Prince Michael Jackson 21 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden SashaPrince4ver said…
Enjoy :D
een jaar geleden lovepink said…
oooh! i love it!(:
:D
Thanks!
een jaar geleden paloma97ppb said…
big smile
I love this!
een jaar geleden ashleybrooke510 said…
I love this! It's greattt! :)
Lol, thanx guys! 8P
FOUR!
Lol, later! :)
Do u like ur part so far Ash?
yes! PART FOUR!
Yesh! I lubb it!
:)
Part 4 is coming out later ....
ahhh! i cant wait!
een jaar geleden PrinceMJluv said…
I DON'T LIKE WAITING
OMG! :O
Don't kill me!
angry
grrr
last edited een jaar geleden
Lol! Hahahaha!
DON'T KILL ME!
I will.....jk. :)
I want to read this story right now though. :)
Okay FINE! Im gonna work on it!
Jeez peeps! :)
YESS!!! THANK YOU(:
HURRRRY UPPPPPP
I just started! Calm down!