Princess Diana PRINCE HARRY will listen to this muziek going to cry?LISTEN GALEER PRENCESS muziek DEMO AND OBAMA NEWS VIDEO.!!!!

userluck222 posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 08:31AM
PRINCE HARRY will listen to this music going to cry?LISTEN GALEER PRENCESS MUSIC DEMO AND OBAMA NEWS VIDEO.!!!!
note.please help to us who ıf you love to dıana.please sent to tv and newspaper for publısh to them,letter.youtube adress.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks.
with respect in memory of prencess lady diana
22 january 2010
dear.news editör department.

hello,with respectly, this news is number one a a news for you!!
music and projects for the death anniversary of diane prencess lady did. Are working with a team of 62. Listen to the music of Prince Harry that his mother will cry when . we works to pprecess lady diana project for 12 years!!!!.

5.)youtube :www.youtube.com search:galler prencess lady diana number one music (diana music)
2.) www.youtube.com search:borack obama number one news ( president borack obama video)

ALWAYS SHINING STAR IN THE SKY (The sun of got that never sets diana)

All Beautıful come with you

Love candles lif for you

Lending starded with you

Ardent desire ended with you

We love to you , beautiful lady

Eternal Always become s with you, with you,beautıful lady

Please accept the letter of George BUSH.(başkan bushdan gelen özel mektup aşağıdadır.)
(thanks you, big Bush )
Sir.Yakup Kaymaz

In response to your message titled "DEAR. USA OF PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH,
PLEASE WRITE TO US, PELASE READ TO THIS LETTER. !!!"
At: link
The Real Banker has replied (with title "Bush asked me to respond to your
letter."):
Contact: Bill Clinton at (927)932-0933 and tell him that I sent you.
God's speed!
George W. Bush
PS: Have you considered contacting Mr. Fidel Castro? Last I heard, he was
looking for humanitarian

Summary of video (başkan borack obama haber videsu özetinin ingilizcesi)

We start with the word ‘I have a dream (Martin Luther King) in,
I have a question I'd like to start with a dream

We present our respect to Mr. Borack OBOMA. We apply with the letter of Geroge Bush.Bush says in his letter to give financial support for Lady Diana Project.It’s very important Project. Mr. President OBAMA please send five hundred thousand .USD financial support to Lady Diana Project.

OBAMA VİDEO WHOLE ARTICLE. (başkan borack obama haber VİDEO KONUŞMANIN İNGİLİZCESİ bU DERGİNİZDE YAYINLAYABİLİRSENİZ ÇOK MEMNU OLURUM.)

I would like to start with the word ‘ my king in, I have a dream’

We would like to say to Mr. President Ob! ama and his Assistants welcome to our country. We present our loves and respects.

We apply to Mr. Obama with the letter of Old President George Bush.

We wrote a letter to George Bush for the financial support for Walles Princess Lady Diana Project which is an international art,cultural and humanist, consists of book,music album,web sites and television program. In the response of Mr. Bush, He says that tell them I sent you and apply to Bill Clinton or Fidel Castro but we couln’t get any reply.

Mr. Obama, Old President, George Bush sent us to you. We would like to get financial assistance for Lady Diana Project from you with the reference letter of Mr. Bush.

MR. Obama, Dorrence Publishing Editorship Committee in Pennsylvania State checked our book in three weeks that we wrote for Lady Diana and decided its issuable.
*We also met with Mr. Ahmet Ertegün who is the owner of Atlantic Music producer of Diana music,he also listened to Diana Music.He wrote a letter to us before and said that the music must be in an album and they liked very much.
***I sent a letter and fax to President Obama.Also we wrote a letter to George Bush and he replied.
***Lady Diana Project is a very important Project.It’s important for England,Israel,Turkey,Europe and all of the world.It’s a Project that is presented for the world.Turkey has a Grand potential of tourism and it will contribute to Turkey’s tourism and cultural presentation.
***Turkey and Turkey tourism can be advertised with Lady Diana Cultural Project.Also Amrican senators replied letters.Laig Craigh,American Senator Evan Bayh,American Senator Lady Diana Legent,American Senator Virginia Senator,George Allen wrote specific support letters for Lady Diana Project.I present these letters.A specific letter arrived to us from Yacaav Getino Israel Masterly television for Lady Diana Project to make documentary.I also present this letter.
Eventually I want World Leader American President Barack Obama to bear a ha! nd fort his prpject.I think this Project is very important.I absolutely await a reply from him.We make a wish fort he relationships between two countries shall be good always.We present our respect and love and thank you very much.

The previous President Bush approved the financial support that amounts -Five hundred thousand- USD for Diana Project.We request Mr Barack Obama to approve sending this support.
Yours very truly
Sir.yakup kaymaz
Writer
Galler prencess lady diana Project of Director.
E mail.userluck222@hotmail.com
E mail.yakupkaymaz@hotmail.com
Address:orta mh okul sk no 15/3 Tepebaşı eskisehir turkey
We love to Diana and all people of world.
TEL.0090 537 404 71 61
FAX:0090 222 33 80 654
Yakup Kaymaz: After graduated from Anadolu University Faculty of Social
Studies, he graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative
Sciences, Department of Administration. sir.yakup, right now, is working at the university graduate students working in units He has been continuing his studies
on the Diana project with his group for 11 years. He al!
so made researches on politics, economy, law, art, culture in the library of the university.
Yakup Kaymaz read many pieces of American, English, Israel, Rome, and
philosophers, as well. sir.yakup currently is preparing for postgraduate exams.
WE LOVE TO PRENCESS LADY DIANA AND ALL PEOPLE OF WORLD.
 PRINCE HARRY will listen to this muziek going to cry?LISTEN GALEER PRENCESS muziek DEMO AND

Princess Diana No antwoorden