Random Role Playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Random Role Playing 5723 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 5723

een jaar geleden Mirra1007 said…
Sora looked between Raiden, Louisa and Akira. Really? No one is going to take a glass? "Well, I will gladly accept. I actually do like to drink such filth." He says with a light chuckle, being quite the fan off whiskey and other alchoholic beverages. He never drank to the point of getting drunk though. He only liked the taste and the feeling it gave him.

Yumi didn't know this man at all but still she felt bad for him because of the things he was telling her. She guessed he has had a tough life as well. "Sorry to hear that. She sounded like a lovely woman." She says before holding out her hand to him. "My names Yumi. Yumi Cruz."

Dequan puts his hand over the hand that was on his chest, his heart pounding a bit quiker and stronger. "I promise you that. Every week. Handwritten. I'll tell you everything that is going on with me and your brother. I'll even try to dry some flowers to send to you...." he almost didn't dare ask but still he said. "Can you wait for me though? I know it is alot to ask and I don't know when I'll be back but... I want you to wait for me."

Nirri grins widely. Ofcourse she was a good observer. She was a mischievious sly demon after all. It was her job to observe. Though her grin dissapears and she yelps in suprise as her suddenly pulled her down. Normally she would have been snapping at him but now she only blushed. His comment made her smile. "You think? Ofcourse I am the cute one. Just look at me. I am darn cute compared to you." She says before grinning a bit.
een jaar geleden IAMYOURENEMY said…
Good man." Akiro said, taking another shot, then shaking his head a bit, having the liqour hit hard as he licked his lips, looking at Akira.

"I should inform you that I'm your grandmother." Akira said before taking a drink.

"......" Akiro blinked twice, then awkwardly coughing. "I'm rather busy. I'll contact you all when the task is complete, alright?"

"She was. Her, my uncle and cousin were lovely people." Bertholdt said quietly, then looking at the book Yumi was reading, smiling a bit. "This was a good one, although I prefer stories of war. Classic literature was always some of Rose's favorites. She'd read to me and Aurelie every night." He said quietly, seeming to space off a moment as Yumi faded into a much older version of herself in his vision.

"Uh....that was never a question." Remi said before laughing a bit, shaking her head. "Dequan, I dated you for you. France isnt going to change that." She said while rubbing the back of his head. "Just stay safe, okay?"

"Oh shut up, you bulldog." Yurichi said lovingly, running her stomach a bit as he nuzzled her face with his. "At least I'm not a midget." He said to her as he brought her closet, his muscles screaming a bit in pain. "I was thinking of getting a tattoo of your name after a while you know. Next to my mom's. How's that sound?"

Joseph flashed a light in Fillian's eyes, trying to see if he was responsive after the procedure to implant the processor. "Nihao Fillian. Chirp chirp." He said to role a reaction, having found out those things irk him.
Sora takes a shot as well, though seeing Akiro's look on his face when Akira so casually informed him of being his grandmother, he almost spat it back out. Almost. Much too good stuff to go to waste. He swallows his drink quikly before chuckling and wrapping his arm around his wife. "Alright alright. We'll be waiting then." He says as he grins widely, not being able to hide it because he found the situation rather funny.

Yumi did notice him spacing off a bit though she guessed it was just because he was thinking back to some memories of the past. "Classic's are the best books. I agree with her on that part." She says with a small smile as she runs her hand over the book, that book being one of her favourites as well. She guessed Aurelie was Roze's daughter. Such a pretty name. She could even see herself naming her kid something like that. if she ever gets one.

Dequan releases a breath he did not realize he had been holding. It was such a relief to hear those words. Ofcourse he had known, Virgil having said she would wait a thousand times, but still hearing her say that made it real. He leans his head a bit down, the affectionate gesture warming his heart. "I will. I promise you that. I will return to you safe and strong. You stay happy."

"I am not a midget nor a bulldog." Nirri grumbled in protest as she folds her arms but she could not hide the smile on her face. Not anymore. Their teasing had changed into something sweeter compared to first. When he brings her closer she wraps her arms around him as well. His words suprised her though. "My name? On your body?.... Are you sure about that? It'll stick on there forever. And it's not really the prettiest name to put on." She says, not really that happy about the idea. A tattoo was just so permanent.

Fillian groaned a bit as a blinding light shined into his eyes. God damnit. Couldn't he just sleep? And his head was pounding like hell. He did not want to wake up. But the french vampire's words annoyed the crap out of him. He sat upright, holding his head and glaring at Joseph. "Go fucking chirp chirp somewhere el-" His eyes widened in shock. Did he just... Slowly he reaches his hand to his neck. "I can..." He says slowly before a wide smile creeped on his face and he began to laugh out of pure joy, forgetting the fact that his head was killing him and the vampire had been annoying him.
"Oh don't get me into an argument about which is best. I've had it a thousand times." Bertholdt laughed out, looking at the bookshelf. It was nothing compared to what she had in the future. "War won the world, plain and simple. Classic literature is a reiteration of culture, written by old men clinging to the legacy of their people."

"Don't forget to write me my letters and I will." Remi said with a smile, giving him a kiss before leading him up the grand hall to the massive living room, pulling him down into a couch with her. "Send me photos too. I want to watch you all grow."

"Oh for fucks sake. I don't care how the name sounds, it's the face it belongs to. That's what I care about." Yurichi said while reaching over, pinching her nose lightly. "And obviously I don't care too much about permanent. After all, I have a fucking flaming tiger on my back. Do you how many pussy jokes people crack because I'm a scrawny fuck with a big cat on my back?"

"I will expect a thank you later, and wash that mouth." Joseph said while putting his tools away. "You had a piece of sharp bone in your brain. That's what was limiting your speech. I put a metal plate in your skull. Try to limit the ass beatings you take until you recover, alright?"
Yumi folds her arms as she grins a tad bit. "You have never had an arguement with me before. I can hold a mean discussion when it comes to books. Though both my parents don't like me rambling about them." She says with a light chuckle. "And war may have won the world, but literature has broaden the mind. Culture and legacys is what defines people. Nomatter how old or young." She says with a light smile, using the words Berthold has probably heard before.

Dequan makes himself comfortable on the couch, one arm wrapped around her shoulders as he pulls her against him. Not knowing if it was appropriate to sit like this but he wanted her close for as long as he could. "Ofcourse, I'll send you lots of pictured. Except when I get beaten up in training. Then I will send you a picture the year after." he says with a chuckle.

Nirri rubs her nose a bit after he pinched it, a light frown on her face though that quikly dissapeard. She just didn't want him to start regretting it. He might change his mind.... But then she bursted out laughing. Oh, she could so imagine that alot of people made those jokes. It made her a bit jealous she hadn't come up with those. "Well, you should wear it with pride." She says as she sits upright and leans over him a bit. "It's the only pussy you have gotten so far." She says with a big teasing grin before sticking out her tongue.

Fillian smiles a bit more and nods, not really caring how but just glad his voice was back. "I'll be kissing your boots for this." He says, really meaning it before standing up. Too fast. The room turned and his head almost exploded in pain. He groans loudly before slowly crawling back onto the bed. Bad decision. He looks back at Joseph when all kinds of information popped up about him infront of his eyes. "That's new..... Damn you are old vampie."
"Hah, we'll see if you can keep up." Bertholdt said with a grin, finally doing something he used to love. "Perhaps so, but cultures are meant to be conquered and changed with the times. Delaying it with the past is denying human societies progression itself. While war? It further."

"Daww. I wanted to see you with all your puffy face." Remi laughed, teasing him a bit. "I'm kidding. Don't get hurt. I'll worry." She said before kissing his cheek. "Okay?"

"For now." Yurichi said before leaning in, licking her tongue with his, then her nose. "And it's not like you're one to talk, virgin Mary. Virgin Nirri." He said teasingly. "I'm virgin by choice, by the way. I never needed pussy."

"I actually edited the profile for myself...it's even older." Joseph grumbled, then handing Fillian some medicine. "Take it. It'll keep your body from rejecting it and killing you." He said as he stuck his boot up. "Kiss bird."
Yumi leans her ellbow on the table as she leans her chin in her hand. This guy was actually rather smart. "Isn't it so that we learn from the past and that is why cultures change? So aren't the classics helping with human progression as well? Classics aren't delaying human progression. It helps us see which way to progress in now. And besides. War stops things. You can't progress when you are being stopped by fear. Peace gives you the space to develop yourself."

Dequan chuckles as he pokes her nose. "I won't get hurt. Or atleast not alot. Joseph's trainings are known to be brutal and tough." he says, not very looking forward to that.

Nirri blushed alot as he licked her, not having expected that. Though when he talked about her being a virgin it got to a bit of a touchy subject for her. She knows it was just teasing. But like he said, he was perhaps one by choice, but she was one because her husband didn't want to touch her. She lays back down her back towards him now, knowing he could see her thoughts if he looks into her eyes. "Why not? Was your right hand such a good compagnion?" She teases him back, just so she wouldn't think to much about other things.

That made Fillian grin a bit. He was about to make alot of comments about his age but he guessed for now it wasn't the wisest thing to do. But boy did he want to. Now that he is able to speak again he can say any damn thing he wants. He immediatly took the medicine though he raises one eyebrow at the boot, making him laugh a bit. "Serieusly?" he asks almost not believing it before rolling his eyes. "Only this once, because you gave me my voice back." So taking it in good grace, he actually kisses his boot.
"The past is best left behind. When given the option to see the past, there will always be zealots that wish to see it return. It's simple human nature. People are too scary to envision the future and cling to the primitive past like barnacles to a ships hull. War brings out human nature. It pushes the needed progress on to people unwilling and ushers the people into a new era." Bertholdt said passionately, then grinning. "Peace is a human concept. It's fake. There is always a threat out threat out there, somewhere."

"Ah..my dad's trainer." Remi said quietly, looking down, being quiet for a moment. "You'll be a warrior, Dequan. Will your heart stay gentle?" She asked quietly, placing her hand on his chest.

Yurichi wrapped his arms around her, spooning her as his right hand came up and poked her breast. "Not as good as you will be." He whispered huskily into her ear before letting out a playful growl. "Can't hide those pretty eyes from me." He said while looking into her eyes.

Joseph grinned, sticking his nose in the air in a pleased manner. "Good. Now get some rest. It gets worse." He said before heading out of the room, rubbing his face tiredly. "Faylineeee. Mon amour~" He sung out, knowing that with her ears she could hear him.
Yumi was a bit lost for words at the moment. Part of his words held truths. In the future she might have had a clever comeback but now she still wasn't experienced enough to be wiser. "You're good." She says with a light grin as she leans back in a chair. "And very passionate when it comes to war I hear. Why? Isn't peace, even if it is just a human concept, the thing people crave for?"

Dequan puts his hand over hers as he smiles sweetly at her. "Always. I don't think that will ever change. Not even after hard training." he says honestly. It was just his character. Not even forcefull training could kick that out.

Nirri blushes alot and shivers a bit as he whispers like that in her ear. That actually had sounded rather hot. She takes his hand and holds it against her heart as she looks at him, her smile returning on her lips as she looks into those honest eyes of his. "You would really do such things with me?... If you don't want too that's fine as well." She says, clearly still not believing someone could be that attracted to her in such a way.

Fillian puts his hands behind his head and closes his eyes. It didn't matter if it got worse. For now he was the happiest man alive.

Fayline looks up from her work before smiling softly and putting her stuff down. She straightens her apron a bit before heading out onto the hallways to find her needy husband. It didn't take that long. "Bonjour." She says before leaning up and giving him a peck on his lips. "How is Fillian?" She asks, knowing he had been checking on the boy. But then she frowns a bit as she notices the look on his face. "You look tired, my love." She says as she gently rubs his cheek.
"Checkmate, Yumi." Bertholdt said with a grin, happy he won the argument before looking down, then up. "My mother, she was quite passionate about it. I was always..oh what's the term?...a mother's boy. Yes. I loved my mother dearly. I miss her quite a bit, so everything I do, it's to honor her." He said before sighing quietly. "I miss her. And my father, and my sister. And my uncle. You would have loved him."

"I'm so glad to hear that. Men like Virgil.. Fillian.. they're too into battle. They'll forget everything that's most important in battle and they'll throw it all away for simple pride." Remi said with a frown. "A man like my father is what I want. Why we have what we have..it's because of him."

Yurichi squeezed her breast as his hand was above it, looking down and smiling softly at her, his eyes gazing into hers. "What do you think I have been thinking about while I uh-" He coughed awkwardly, blushing m "You know.. when righty does it's job." He said while giving her another squeeze. "I've dreamt about doing it with you." He admitted proudly, grinning before his finger pressed down a bit on her nipple.

"He can talk again and I injected some growth hormones into him." Joseph said quietly before smiling at her, giving giving her a kiss. "Don't worry Mon amour..I'm okay." He said with a smile, then yawning deeply. "Just need to adjust to this again.. this life." Joseph mumbled out, rubbing her shoulder with his hand. "I love you, Mon amour."
last edited een jaar geleden
Yumi had to admit defeat for this round. Next one though she'll be better prepared. She understood his drive very well even though she didn't feel such a drive herself. "I think it's really sweet of you that you honor her like that. Not many people would feel such a passion for it." She says with a smile before shrugging a bit. "Perhaps I would have. Only you can tell."

Dequan shakes his head a bit. "Fillian isn't like that. He fights with his heart and with passion but only when he needs to protect. Only then. He is not into battle nor does he do it for pride. He has the same reason as me. Simple to protect what is dear to him. For that I will forget everything." he says as he twirls a bit of her hair around his finger again. "I hope I'll become the man you want." He mumbles a bit absentmindly.

Nirri bites her lip a bit as her blush intensifies, feeling a bit of butterflies in her stomach. She turns around in his embrace, now facing him instead of him facing her back. "Have you really?" She didn't know weither to feel shy or flattered or a bit pissed at him thinking dirty things of her. But she couldn't get pissed at him for that, they were a couple now. It was natural she guessed. She caresses his cheek. "Perhaps I am a virgin because I was saved for you..."

Fayline smiles at the news about Fillian. That was such a relief for alot of people. Not being able to talk must have been very tormenting for him. "I love you too. And you'll be adjusted to it before you know it. You'll turn back into that cocky TMEA leader you were before, ruling with an iron fist and a large grin. Leading them to victory." She says before kissing his lips again.
"Perhaps they don't feel such passion, but there aren't people that are as strong as me or willing to do what I'll do. You saw my fighting first hand. The only reason I was injured is that I spared Virgil." Bertholdt said before grinning a bit out of slight instability. There wasn't a viable explanation as to why Bertholdt knew his name. "Being in the yakuza, we spied on the councilors families in case we needed to...promptly get a ransom. We never did of course. Our former leader was too smart, but, knowing him like that, i couldn't just kill him." He said with a gulp, looking at Yumi, his eyes telling her that he knew more than he was letting on before he stood up, a somewhat cold air falling into the room. "Perhaps I should take my leave, it's getting late." He said, not realizing it's 2 in the afternoon.

Remi shook her head a bit, smiling. "Well I'm glad he's not, but he's not the most level headed fighter. What I mean is, know when to retreat. Don't be like him. He lost his ability to talk because he didn't know when to back away from the battle." Remi said in a serious tone, then reaching over and rubbing his head, the static from her hands making the hair on his head stand up.

"I really have. A lot. Some of them are more detailed than porn I've watched." Yurichi admitted while looking at her, clearly having no shame and being comfortable enough to tell her these things. "Mmm.." He grinned, putting his hand on her cheek, rubbing it a bit with his thumb. "Perhaps..but don't tease me by saying that. I might believe it." He said with a small smile, putting his hand on her back, sliding it down a bit.

"I'll never be that man again Fayline." Joseph said quietly, not wanting to turn back into who he once was. "I wasn't a good man. I don't want to be anything but that now." He whispered to her, pushing her a bit against the wall, sucking on her neck a bit. "Don't let me become a man like that again, Fayline." He whispered quietly into her ear. "I'll need you with me every step of the way, mon amour."
Yumi was a tad bit suprised that Berthold actually knew Virgil's name. But the explaination he told her did make sense since the Yakuza did keep a close eye on the higher ups. So it was logical for him to know his name. But still. She had the strange feeling he was hiding something from her. She wouldn't ask though. Everyone had their secrets and it wasn't in her position to ask. "It isn't that late yet. But okay. It was nice talking to you." She says honestly with a smile.

Dequan couldn't help agree with that. Fillian wasn't a level headed fighter. But that could change. "I won't be like him. I'll be carefull and I'll run back straight to you." he says though he doubted that he would really run if his friends are in danger. He raises one eyebrow curiously as he felt some hairs standing up. He reaches up and tries to flatten it a bit, not thinking to much of it.

Nirri smiles softly at him, leaning in a bit closer as she feels his hand on her back, wanting more of his touches. "I am not teasing. Not now. I mean it." She admits. "I honestly am starting to believe that. And-" Her cheeks turn red again as she looks down at his chest instead of his eyes. "I think about you too. At night. I don't really dream as a spirit but... I dream about you."

Fayline leans back against the wall, gently holding her husband as she runs her hand through his hair, playing with it a bit. "You are a good man, Joseph. Even if you were hiding it then, deep inside you still were a good man. Even though your actions might have been wrong. I promise you I'll watch over you. I'll pull your ear when I see you falling back to your past. Though I don't think I will have to do that. You won't turn back anymore. And I also promise you I'll be standing next to you, everywhere. I won't leave you alone." She promises him quietly.
"I agree, perhaps some other time." Bertholdt said as he walked out of the room, rubbing his face before wandering into Akira and Sora's room, picking the lock to the door before hearing the bunker open up. He backed away, heading into his room before he could interact with people, seeing Riza still in bed. She was taking Takao's death hard. He sat on the foot of the bed, putting his hand on her thigh before frowning and getting in bed with her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"Mhm, okay Dequan." Remi said in a disbelieving tone, still not caring all that much still, liking Dequan while still knowing he was the type of man to put himself in danger. She smiled, leaning over and giving him a smooch. "Better not come back with your face all messed up."

Yurichi smiled and turned red a bit, blushing as he realized she really wasn't kidding. He reached over, bravely squeezing her butt as he ran his fingers through her hair, then moving his hand from the back of her head to her chin, having her look at him. "I dream a lot about you, Nirri. All sorts of things. Meeting my mother. Dates, training, making love. Hell, I have dreams about cuddling you at night." He admitted with a chuckle.

Joseph smiled a bit, listening to her as he placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "Good." He said quietly, placing his forehead against hers as he closed his eyes a bit. "You're the most important person in my life, you know. I wouldn't be doing this without you." He whispered to her quietly. "Also we finally are getting around to that vacation in France we wanted." He said with a grin.
Riza slowly openes her eyes as she feels Berthold crawl back into bed with her, even though she knew she should probably get out by now. Still she turns around, facing him, before she wraps her arms around him as well. She hadn't really talked to Berthold about her feelings, though she probably didn't need to. It was obvious. She didn't eat much, losing some weight. She did not sleep, her eyes red because of that. She only got out of bed to eat or to move around a bit. She was depressed.

Dequan chuckles as it sounded like she did not believe him. Understandable. He would try to stay out of danger as much as he could though. For her. "I won't. I promise you that." he says with a light blush. "I promise you that."

Nirri bites her lip softly as she felt him squeeze her butt. It still felt strange that someone was touching her willingly like this and it felt strange that she was letting him, even liking it, alot. "I know you do. I don't need alot of sleep so I lay awake sometimes while you sleep. So sometimes I just.... Look into your dreams." She admits with a bit of a guilty smile.

Fayline chuckles softly. "It won't truly be a vacation but I like the sound of that." She says as she closes her eyes a bit as well and puts her hands on his shoulders. Her eyes then on her wedding ring. It was a modest ring, like she had wanted even though Joseph had been pushing her alot to something bigger. It reminded her how time had flown by. It was almost 23 years that they have been married. "You are my most important person as well...." And then she suddenly got an idea. One that would cheer Joseph up for sure, make him feel alot better. And an idea she was immediatly loving as well. "Joseph, we've been married for 23 years and I've known you for over 25. It may not be that much years for a vampire but it is really a long time for me as a previous human. And I want to spend forever with you. And now, as a vampire, I want to make these promises again. As your vampire wife now. So Joseph-" She gets onto one knee as she smiles up at him with a big grin, holding his hands. "-will you renew our vows with me? In France?"
Bertholdt quietly put his head against her's, knowing how much it hurt to lose someone you loved like that. "I'm here." He said quietly to reassure her. He rubbed the back of her head, closing his eyes a bit as he breathed lightly. "I'll always be here, my love."

"Good. Me and your mom will beat you up if you do!" Remi said with a big grin before standing up, stretching as her back popped a bit. "You need to meet my mother! She's been waiting to talk to you." Remi said in an ominous tone to spook him a bit.

Yurichi paled a bit as he found out she peeked into his dreams. "O-Oh god you've seen some shit." He said before blushing a dark shade of red, gulping as he looked over at her. "..." He squinted his eyes, then squeezing her butt again, grinning as he saw her reaction. "Well well." He said as he squeezed a bit harder, cupping the whole cheek. "You probably see a lot of this then."

Joseph smiled brightly at the idea, having his cold heart pound warm. "I LOVE that idea." He said before giving her an excited kiss, then picking her up, heading to the room. "We'll consummate our renewal on the wedding day, right?" He asked with his grin as he opened the door to their room with his foot, setting her on the bed before he shut the door and plopped onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "I took your virginity in this room, mon amour." He commented out in realization. "If walls could speak."
That did actually help calm Riza down a bit, make her feel better. Even though it was just in the slightest. She wasn't alone. With him there she still had someone. "I know...." She breaths out. "You have no idea how gratefull I am for that." She admits quietly. "You're the only reason I am still here. I would have died in that apartment for sure."

Dequan chuckles a bit, knowing it was true, Though it was a bit strange to beat up someone because he got beated up before. It was a funny thought. His eyes widened at her next words. H-her mother? Miss. Stadner? "U-Uhhh.... I am fine right here." He mumbles out, feeling extremely nervous immediatly. Dear lords. Meeting her mother. He had no idea what to expect.

Nirri grins at his reaction, knowing he would get flustered. "I have seen ALOT of things. You, Yurichi, have one hell of a dirty mind." She says though she admits, some things she had been to shy to keep watching but others had really intrigued her. When he squeezes her again it was her time to be flustered. "Yes I have. Among other things."

Fayline giggles happily as he lifted her up, her heart pounding rapidly as well. She had loved the look on his face almost just as much when he said yes to her idea. Though she laughs at his words. Consummate their renewal? As if they wouldn't be doing that anyway. Silly vampire. "Yes yes we will." She says as he sits her on the bed. She plops down onto her back as well, looking at the ceiling as well. She remembers that day quite well. "That was one of the most embarressing things I have ever went through. Not you taking my virginity but the interuption." She says, remembering clearly when Ivanka and Renald stormed into their room. But besides that she wouldn't change a thing. "If walls could speak, they would be crying here." She says with a chuckle.
"I know. I know..." Bertholdt said quietly, looking at his hands, only seeing the hands of a killer. "I wouldn't have let them hurt you Riza, I love you." He whispered, closing his eyes as he nuzzled her a bit. "I'm sorry I killed your brothers Riza..but they were infected by the lies of Akiro, who killed Takao. They had to be put down, like a diseased animal."

"Why?" Remi asked with a raised eyebrow, rather confused as to why he didn't want to meet her mother before she grinned. "Are...are you scared?" Remi asked, almost laughing a bit. "Of my mom?" She laughed out. "Dequan, she couldn't hurt a thing!" She said while in the back of her mind reminding herself that her mom was once a soldier and easily could break Dequan at the moment.

"Not going to argue with you there." Yurichi said with a sick grin, knowing fully damn well how his mind worked. "Mmm. Then you know a lot about what I think about." He huskily whispered into her ear, licking the corner of the earlobe a bit as he seemed to grind up against her a bit, clearly having something other than leg rubbing up against her through his boxers. He leaned in, kissing her deeply as he rubbed his tongue against hers, licking it when their tongues touched as he rubbed her ass through her light clothing, rubbing deeply in between her cheeks before spanking it light, then gripping onto it. "Someone's getting flustered." He mumbled.

"He broke my jaw." Joseph chuckled out, referring to Renald busting in before rolling his eyes. "Not that it stopped me of course." He said as he reached over, rubbing her hand with his. "They really would." He chuckled out, then sighing, shaking his head. "The room at my castle is a bit old. Actually, the castle itself is a bit old. It could use some of your artistique mind inside. You know, with redesigning and such."
Riza held him a bit tighter as he started to talk about her brothers and Takao, all gone now. But there, between her sadness and her pain rose anger. Anger towards the man that ruined her life. Killed her family. Caused her to kill her own. Akiro. She was going to put him into his grave. Even if it would kill her. "He'll die for this...." She says strongly, the most emotion she had showed in the past days.

Dequan rubs the back of his head, smiling sheepishly. Yeah it sounded silly to be afraid of her mom. But Remi was forgetting her mother was a high lady, well respected and feared for her combat skills. "She coul break my any bone." He says with a nervous chuckle.

Nirri shivers as his tongue hits her earlobe and she gladly and passionately kisses him back, loving the feeling of his lips on hers. As she felt him rub against her and felt his hand rub her behind she feels her lower belly beginning to tingle, her cheeks getting warmer. She yelped a bit when he spanked her out of suprise. "Only a little bit" She breaths out before suddenly grabbing his waist belt and pulling him on top of her. "And you are getting rather touchy, aren't you? Thinking dirty stuff again?" She asks with a light grin as she stares up into his eyes.

Fayline chuckles lightly. Well, broke is a big word. More like dislocated. Still hurted probably alot. She perks up as he talks about redisigning the castle. "I would love that."
"I was thinking the same thing." Bertholdt said quietly, then grinning. "A moonlight dinner as he bleeds out. Then, we do a toast sip a chalice of wine before saying 'fortunado." He whispered before kissing her nose. "Sorry, I got a bit poetic, didn't I?"

"Oh hush. That's like saying your mother could." Remi said while rolling her eyes. She stood up, pulling on his hands as she whined out loudly. "Dequannnn gettttt upppp."

Yurichi smirked while on top of her, trying to hide the blush on his own cheeks. "I don't know Nirri, you tell me." He said as he leaned down, kissing her lips, nibbling on her bottom lip after he finished the kiss. "What's my eyes tell you?" He said while staring into her eyes.

Raiden sat down in his fathers chair, his hands folded as he looked at his step mother and his half brothers and sisters. "I am the head of house Lancaster now, you all know, as I am his first son. I have inherited the company, so. You all? You're nothing." He commented out, keeping his fingers crossed.

"I am his first true born son! I deserve that spot!" His brother Lionel said, making Raiden narrow his eyes before he picked up Lionel with one hand, gritting his teeth as his conductors popped out from underneath his skin, having the electricity from his body course through them like tesla coils, allowing the movement of the electricity to be visibly seen in bursts and shocks.

"True born? That means nothing to a dead man." Raiden said before throwing Lionel against a wall, smashing in his nose. "All of you, out from this room. Do not disturb me, or I will have you removed from this home. And pick up that welch on the ground and wipe my wall off while you're at it." He said while flicking his hand, removing his family from his chamber. He sat back in the chair, closing his eyes as he thought back on what he had done.

Days earlier, his father was alive, laying in his bed as Raiden sat next to him, looking at his incredibly sick father. Adolf coughed vehemently into his hand, seeing some blood, causing him to grumble a bit as he sat up. "Raiden, get me a drink." He ordered Raiden.

Raiden stood up, going into his fathers bar inside the home, pouring him a glass of whiskey before he pulled his fathers medicine from his pocket, crushing it up and putting ten days worth of doses in it. He walked over to Adolf from the bar, handing him the glass and sitting down, watching him drink it. "Father, do you have any regrets in life?" He asked quietly after he finished the whole drink.

"Regrets? Hah!" Adolf laughed out, then shaking his head. "My boy, I've lived my life in a way where I have none."

"That's a shame." Raiden said coldly, then pulling out a photo of his mother. "Who is this?"

"I do not know." Adolf said, gulping a bit while looking at Raiden as he felt his heart beat in a pained way.

"Who is she?!" Raiden asked angrily, standing up.

"I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT WOMAN IS!" Adolf yelled out before placing his hand above his chest.

"SAY HER NAME!" Raiden yelled out angrily at Adolf, choking him. "DARYA AKIMINE! MY MOTHER WHO YOU KILLED!" He yelled before releasing him, letting him catch air.

"Yes. I killed her! She was a liability to the progression of our house! One scandal from her, and my progress would have been all for naught." He winced, feeling his sweat drip down from his forehead. "It doesn't matter Raiden." He said as he growled out before he laid back, staring into Raiden's eyes.

"I hope you know, I will kill your wife and other children. I will burn everything you've built to the ground, and the Stadners will be the ones owning your ashes down to the last particle. " Raiden coldly said, staring into his fathers eyes as he saw fear come into them at his last moment, realizing what Raiden was going to do before he passed on.
Riza could already see it. Akrio strapped to a chair, his wrist slid open while he slolwy bleeds out as they enjoy a good glass of wine. She was never a person for torture, she was always generous with a quik kill. But for Akiro, she would make it slow, very slow. Never had she felt this vengefull. "I loved the sound of that." She admits.

Well, his mother really could beat his ass as well. But still, with a sigh and a light smile, Dequan stands up and puts his hands in his pockets. "Alright, let's go-" He takes a deep breath. "-meet your mother." He prays that her stepfather wasn't there as well.

Nirri moans softly as she kisses him back, closing her eyes a bit as he nibbles on her bottom lip. Everything he did just made her feel so alive for some reason. "They tell me-" She starts as she runs her finger over his jawline, his neck and then his chest, over his scar. "-that you want me." She leans up and gives him a sweet kiss before saying against his lips. "I am yours. My purity is yours. And you can take it whenever you want." Her words even suprising her but she meant it.

"When blood betrays blood, the river will weep on earth." Daliyah says as she appears behind Raiden's chair, walking around him and the desk before sitting down on the chair infront of him. "It is an old Egyptian saying, don't think you have heard on it. It means that betrayel always comes back at you. You all call it karma." She looks at her own lamp that she had brought with her. "I am not saying you are going to get punished. I sooner thing you father's bill was due and you were the river weeping on his earth." She was quiet for a second before putting her lamp on the desk. "You are set on making the future we saw work."
"Me as well." Bertholdt said as he closed he eyes, imagining killing the woman that killed his mother over and over again. "Part of me came here for revenge too, you know. To murder the woman who took my mother away." He said before grinning, licking his lips. "It's such a sweet taste."

"Mom! Dequan is here!" Remi yelled out to alert her, knowing now there was no going back with him meeting her. He wasn't able to get cold feet now. "It can't be as bad as when my father met hers. Nothing can be that bad." She laughed out, having heard the stories of that. She came up to her mothers office, knocking twice on the door before opening it.

"Mmm." Yurichi licked his lips, grinning before breathing in, rubbing himself against her a bit before biting his lip. "I do want you." He said quietly before running his hands along her side, going to her pants. "Are you sure you want this to happen though?" He asked quietly, wanting her to be sure.

"By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea we wept when we remembered Zion. Remember, O lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem who said, "Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation." O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed. Happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Raiden said while looking at her, quoting the bible. "It refers to people plaguing a land, destroying it. God then returns retribution by destroying their people, killing the children and turning the river of Babylon blood red." Raiden said while tapping his hands against his fathers desk. "As I will do for Louisa. The river of Babylon for me is the ocean, and thy little ones are the enemies of my love." He said as his heart pounded hard. "My family, how do you think I should go about killing them off? Perhaps the pecking order. Start from the youngest, go to the oldest so they can watch in horror."

Riza knew he was very passionate about it but honestly she just wanted to stop talking and thinking about killing and revenge at the moment. "Can we talk about something else?...." She asks quietly though she was not sure what to talk about now. She didn't really have much to say.

Dequan knew there was no running possible now. And he needed to meet her mother anyway so why not now. So while again taking a deep breath he follows her to the office. His back immediatly straightens as he sees Felicia sitting at her desk, even though she had a kind smile on her face it still made him nervous. "Hello, my name's Dequan Zhang, it's an honour to meet you." he said with a smile, a nervous one though.

Felicia smiles at she looks at the boy before standing up and walking up to him, shaking his hand. "Souji's son right?" He nodded. "I have seen you before a couple of times. You've grown really into a fine adult." That made him blush a bit. "I'm Felicia Tenshin, Remi's mother, though you probably already knew that." She says with a light giggle. "So, you are the boy courting my daughter." She says as she folds her arms.

"Y-Yes." He says, his voice almost getting caught in his troath. "I am. I am really blessed that she is letting me uhhhh court her though. She is a lovely girl." he says with a smile now directed at Remi, his heart pounding rapidly from the nervousity.

Nirri got very very nervous when his hands moved to her pants. But still, she did wanted it to happen. With him. So she nods before leaning her forhead against his. "I want to. I know you won't hurt me." She says quietly, not really talking about the physical pain. "S-So...." She grinds her hips up against his, the feeling making her body warm up a bit.

Daliyah was suprised that Raiden quoted the bible. She regonized that part as well. He truly saw himself as some kind of freedom warrior, serving his commander. Though the freedom he was for this world searching comes with a big price. Blood. Lots of it. And he looked more than willing to pay it. "I will not discuss murder." She says softly.
"Mmm...we should just rest then. Time heals all." Bertholdt said quietly before giving her a kiss, then closing his eyes as he gently rubbed his nose against hers, then laying his head down on a pillow as he fell asleep, tired from the killing he had done the other day.

Remi smiled at Dequan, then reaching over and rubbing his head. "He's how I'll keep an eye on Virgil too." She said with a grin, then giving him a smooch. "He has a habit of getting himself hurt doing stupid things. OH. And remind him to shower. He forgets to. A lot." She mentioned out before excitedly looking around. "Mom where's Louisa? Does she want to meet him?"

"Mmm..." Yurichi nodded, then pulling Nirri's shirt up a bit, kissing her neck and going down to her pants with the kisses, leaving a trail all the way down as he slid her pants off, looking at her lady parts for a moment before he leaned in, giving her a kiss there too, beginning to eat her out.

"Fine. But you will watch every death with me." Raiden ominously to her. "I want to witness the punishment and then? Perhaps you'll understand why these people must die. Then you'll understand why the rest of the ruling class needs the same fate. Once we kill them and pacify the brainwashed populace, peace can reign."
Time heals all. Riza wondered if that was truly true. If so, she was going to need alot of time for these wounds to heal. She makes herself comfortable in the bed as well, though she did not sleep. She couldn't even keep her eyes close or else she would be seeing the blood of her brother's and Takao's face. So she stared at the wall, while she let Berthold rest.

Dequan blushes a bit as she rubs his head. Taking her hand away from his head he smiles at her as he keeps holding it. "You're really going to use me for that are you?" He asks with a chuckle. "Though if it is you wish I will listen to your request and look after him."

Felicia smiles softly as she notices the way Dequan was looking at her daughter. She had found herself a good man. It was easy to see that. Pure by heart and kind by will. "Louisa? I am not sure. She told me she was heading out with Raiden to go do something. What I am not sure and I don't know when she'll be back." She says, noticing she and Raiden have been gone alot lately and she hadn't seen Annelise around that much either. It made her wonder if something had happend.

Nirri softly bites her lip as his kisses trailed down her body, making her heart pound even harder in her chest. Though she got to the maximum level of embarressment as he pulled out her pants and just looked. Her face was a pure red as closes her eyes for a second to regain her composure. But it was quikly shattered as she felt his lips on her down there. Her eyes shot open and she gasps in suprise at the action and the feelings he was giving her. D-Damn that feels good. "Y-Yurichi..." She moans out his name, already not able to contain the sounds coming from her mouth.

Daliyah wasn't really affected by what he was threatening with. She has seen enough things in her life, been forced through enough, to harden her heart. Not that she liked it though. She hated it. "You can not force me." She says as she picks up her lamp and cleans it a bit. "When you order me to come out I come off my free will. When I don't want to I'll stay in. I will not witness such things. Only when you wish for it. I only completely obey to wishes." She explains calmly. Not even trying to make him angrey or so.
"it's not like I can be there and watch." Remi grumbled out at Dequan, pouting at him, wishing she could be there too. She then turned her head to her mother, confused. "Odd....you think Lou Lou..do you think she has a boyfriend?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"Can't talk much." Yurichi mumbled out, using his tongue, rubbing it along the outer edges before beginning to suck the inner parts as if he was getting the juice out of a tangerine, getting his face drenched in her juices as he found himself turning red from a lack of air.

"Oh yes?" Raiden asked, chuckling a bit, looking at Daliyah with a piercing glance. "I wish for you to personally pour the poison into this cup here." He said with a motion. "Since it's not a direct murder, you have to do it." He said while holding up this cup. "It's going to be mixed with milk and given to a six yearold girl. Also, I have 1 wish left."
Felicia raises one eyebrow, thinking about the question. Louisa having a boyfriend. Well, it could be. She is a beautifull girl with a very smart head. Any boy would be a fool not to see that. "Could be. Who know. She hasnt told me a thing yet though." But if she really had a boyfriend then who? Perhaps Raiden? They hung alot together but she had never heard her daughter have true interest in him. But hey, love is strange.

Nirri puts her hand infront of her mouth to stop the moans from loudly coming out of her mouth. She looked down at him, finding the sight of him there doing his thing very hot oddly. She had not been expecting it to feel this good. She ran her hand through his hair as her legs lightly trembled in delight. "D-Dont have to.... Just...." Lords she couldnt even make full sentences.

Daliyah's eyes widened at his wish, feeling her body starting to listen to it. Reluctantly she reaches for the poison before taking the bottle from him. There was no use fighting it. A wish is a wish. So she watched as the poison dropped into the bottle, with pain in her heart. "Wish granted." She says softly before trowing the now empty poison bottle down, scattering it. "You better use that last wish to protect yourself. Now the river will weep on your lands."
"Raiden is the only boy I've ever seen Louisa around. It makes sense." Remi said before shrugging, having a real point. The only time Louisa was around other men her age, it was when she was rejecting them away like flies. "It's scary, Louisa with a boyfriend. Imagine the arguments." She said with a shiver.

"Shh." Yurichi said before getting up, taking his pants off, revealing something that almost appeared too large for his body. "I bet I can guess what you want." He said while almost panting, licking his lips as he breathed in, rubbing his tip against her.

"Karma? No. Only righteous justice. She would grow up to betray me." Raiden said as he swished the poison around in the cup. "The Lancaster family is sick, depraved." He said while setting the poison down, then sitting in his fathers old chair like a king in the throne of his conquered. "They are a family of inbreeds. My step mother was the first cousin to my father, with all the children being of course a creation of that disgusting marriage. The heart condition the Lancasters suffer from is due to inbreeding." Raiden said before holding one finger up. "However. I am not an inbreed. I am the son of Darya Akimine, a maid who was wrongly killed by my father and his evil wife. Any child those two produced together? They will pay for the sins of their parents. For robbing me of my mother."
Felicia chuckles softly at the though of Louisa with a boyfriend. It could lead indeed to very heated arguements. But she can imagine her daughter picking a man who will be kissing her feet. Like Raiden probably would do. "Louisa will choose a boy she can win from." She says with a chuckle as she pets her daughter's head before looking at Dequan. "And Remi may look cute, she can also be very fierce while argueing. So better be sweet to her." She says with a wink, making him laugh a bit nervously.

When he stopped Nirri sits a bit up, leaning back on her ellbows when she saw him take off his pants. Oh my. Her face turns a fierce red as she looks at..... him. "I-I've always thought you were exaggerating in your dreams." She breaths out, seeing his length. "Is that even going to fit?" Her voice sounded a bit more high pitched as he rubbed himself against her. So this was really it.

"Those children weren't the ones robbing you from your mother. Nor are they aware of the sins their parents have commited to give them life. I am not talking inbreeding right, but a baby cant know. They are just happy to be born. No child so young will pick up a knife, knowing what to do with it. She's six, Raiden... Why should such a young child pay for her parents mistakes..." Daliyah tries to reason with him, finding the murder of a child the lowest thing one could do.
"Sounds like Louisa." Remi said before smiling at Dequan cutely, kissing his cheek. "Don't listen to her I'm as sweet as one can be." She said in a sweet tone, then rubbing his shoulder a bit, looking at him with a smile. "You look like your mom. In the face. It's cute"

"What's there to lie about?" Yurichi said with a grin as he looked at her, licking his lips. He closed his eyes, putting his hands on her waist a bit before sliding in slowly, moaning a bit all the way in, finding her incredibly tight. Tighter than he had ever imagined. He began to thrust slowly, trying not to hurt her, biting his lip as he grunted with each thrust, trying not finish right then and there.

"No. Those children all, even if not evil now, will grow up to be." Raiden said as rubbed his hands together. "When I was a young boy, barely past five, my brothers left me trapped outside when the ghoul invasion happened. See, our home had a security system, but my family didn't think they'd have enough time to activate it if they got me. So they watched as ghouls ate my body up, permanently giving these scars you see now." Raiden said while looking over at her with a dead look. "My half sister will grow up to be the same as all Lancasters are. The world needs to be purged of this family." He said while tapping his fingers against the desk. "She will pay for the sins of her family. As will they all." Raiden ominously said. "She will drink the poison and she will die. And I will watch. That is final.
Dequan smiles sweetly back at her, knowing what a gentle sweet soul she is but also knowing that Felicia might be secretly a bit right. He did not want to start an arguement with her. When she compliments him he blushes and rubs the back of his neck. "Isn't it better for a man to be called handsome instead of cute?" He asks jokingly with a smile, still appreciating the compliment alot.

Nirri dug her nails into his back as she felt him push, making her gasp and tense up a bit. He was almost too big for her, it actually hurting quite a bit, making her bleed. Luckily the pain went away and now she was able to fully enjoy the pleasure he was giving her. And boy did it feel good. The pleasure she was feeling was making her toes curl and he wasnt even going fast yet. Moans escaped her lips with each trust now.

Daliyah saw there was no reasoning with this man. His own scars and past had twisted him so much that this man could only see the blackness around him. "I still believe the young child to be innocent. Though i know your view wont change." She says with a light shake of her head. "Would you take your own life as well then when you have purged them all? You are a Lancaster as well."
"Psssh. Your mom calls you handsome. You're cute to me." Remi said before taking his hand, nudging her head in the direction of her room. "Hey mom, I'm gonna take Dequan to my room, okay?" She said with a smile, hoping her mother would allow it.

Yurichi looked a bit concerned as he saw the blood before shrugging a bit, hearing the moans telling him to continue. He grunted a bit, beginning to go faster as she dug her nails into his back, having his hands tighten a bit more on her waist as he was able to push his full length into her as sweat started to come down his body.

"I will cast away my name and title for my lady, Louisa." Raiden said simply, then shrugging. "I will become a Stadnr. My children? They will be Stadners. The Stadner family will take over, and I will have truly destroyed this family as well." He said with a grin. "Besides, I am half Akimine. Not full Lancaster. They never considered me on, so I will never consider myself one."
Felicia raises one eyebrow while Dequan blushes furiously at her sudden question. This made him nervous. Especially now with Felicia's eyes on him. "Your room?" She asks slowly as she folds her arms. She hesitated but she has been young as well. "Fine. But NO funny buisiness." She warns Dequan who straightens his back and quikly nods.

Nirri's moaning became louder as he began to push faster and further into her. "O-Oh Yurichi~" She moans as she archs her back before beginning to push her hips back up against his, meeting him each trust. She felt like her body was turning into a fire place. So hot. Sweat was starting to form on her body as well.

"You can't change your blood by changing your name." Daliyah says as a picture appears in her hand. Raiden's picture of her mother. "Why not change your name to Akimine? You are no stadner.... You sure look alot like your mother." She says as she glances between him and the picture.
"There isn't going to be any funny business." Remi said before pouting. She took Dequan's hand, leading him out the office into her clean white room, with no kind of personality in there besides an old photo of her, her father and her birth mother that Tiras had brought with them after she died. "So...here's my room. Boring huh?"

"Nirri~" Yurichi moaned out, reaching his hands up from her waists to her breasts, grabbing onto them as he let his moans out instead of trying to hold them back, thrusting into her hard and deep, having his balls slap hard against her with each thrust.

"It's too Asian. Louisa would dislike it." Raiden commented out before taking the picture away from Daliyah. "Do not look at her." He growled out, then falling silent. "Do not speak of her." He hissed out, then standing up, clearly troubled by his mother or at least the mention of her. "I look nothing like her."
Dequan follows her into her room, looking around a bit. He had no clue what to think of her room. It was jusy empty and clean. Not what he had been expecting. He had expected to see more of.... her? More of her personallity or such. "It's a nice room but.... Can i ask why it is so empty?" He hesitated to ask but he still wanted to know.

Nirri grabs him by the back of his head and pulls him down, kissing him deeply with her tongue to smother both of their moans. She felt her pleasure building up, her body tensing for some reason. Her legs began to tremble as her body got closer to something she did not understand. "I-I-I... My b-body..." she tried to say something. What she wasnt even sure but that was all that came out.

Daliyah sees she had pushed a touchy subject. His mother. Like she had expected. "You do look like her. Beneath the scarring." A mirror appears in her hand as she stand up and stands infront of him, holding the mirror up to his face. Staring back at him was his own reflection. But it was different. He looked normal. Unscarred. How he would have looked like if the accident hadnt happend. "Same eyes. Same nose..... Same heart though yours has been remolded by your past."
"I'm not really like Virgil or Louisa. I don't really..decorate or try to put my personality everywhere. I'm a quiet person." Remi said as she sat on her bed, rubbing her hands together. "I learned to keep to myself. The twins were always more robust. More...noticed. I was the odd one out always, being my dads 'other child' to everyone else. I know Felicia loves me, but sometimes when she looked at me when I was younger, I could see the hurt and anger in her eyes as she looked at me, seeing another womans eyes instead of her own in one of my fathers children." She said quietly, looking down. "I just didn't..don't, want to exist that much. If I keep to my space and make myself unnoticeable, people won't notice me as much. They won't bother me."

Yurichi stuck his tongue in her mouth, reaching all corners of her mouth with it as he massaged her tongue while he pounded into her, closing his eyes tightly. Knowing what she meant, he grunted in return, feeling something similar as he felt himself have trouble holding on. He moved his hands, pinning her down hard before he started pounding her roughly, finally letting himself release into her.

Raiden looked into the mirror, reaching his hand up to his actual face, touching it, not feeling the image he saw in the mirror, only feeling scar tissue as he lip quivered a bit, nearly tearing up as he saw what he could have been, only to be let down by the stark realization of what he was. Angrily, he took the mirror away, setting it down before gritting his teeth. "Stop speaking about her!" He said, holding onto his temper as much as possible. "Shut your mouth."
Dequan now felt a bit bad for asking, seeing how much it actually affected her and that she was trying to hide it. He sits down next to her, putting his hand over hers. "You are a bueatifull excisting being. A sweet lovely girl who should be noticed. I swear if this room had even the tiniest bit of you personallity it would be shining brightly. And people should see that. They should see and notice you. It's a sin not to show the world what an angel you are." He says strongly as he lifts her hand and gives it a kiss.

Nirri gasped in suprise as he suddenly became so rough but boy did it feel good. It didnt take long after that for her to release as well. Her whole body trembled as a small scream of pleasure escapes her lips. Her mind felt a bit hazy and her body felt like she wouldnt be able to use it for the rest of the day. She just laid there, panting, not knowing what to say nor being able to move for the time being.

Daliyah noticed the quiver and saw all those emotions in his eyes. She had him. "I will. Though you could speak to her if you wish." She suddenly reveals as she sits back down on the chair. "I can not change the past nor revive. But letting someone speak to a ghost is done before. Multiple times. If you wish for it. Though this is the last thing I will say about this."
Remi smiled a little as he kissed her hand, looking at Dequan before her smile fell into a frown again and she sighed. "My siblings will always cast me in their shadow. As will me being..well, my fathers 'off' child." She said quietly. "My mother, my real one, her name was Melania. She was from Japan, and when my father caused the great cataclysm, she found him off the coast and nursed him back to health. He had no memory of his past life and...well. I was made." Remi said quietly, then sighing. "I don't remember how she died. Just...a lot of fire. I then remember my dad picking me up...telling us we're going to Cantenseel."

Yurichi pulled himself out of her, laying himself next to her as he panted, trying to catch some sort of breath before wrapping his arms around her, bringing her closer as he spooned her, having his crotch up against her rear and his hands on her breasts as he laid his head on top of hers, kissing her cheek as he seemed to catch a breath. "Nice?" He whispered quietly to her.

"No." Raiden said simply, turning back to Daliyah. "I do not wish to tear open old scabs and create new scars." He commented out, turning his head to her. "Mother is dead. I will see her when I ascend to the heavens to be with her." Raiden quietly spoke out, then rubbing his face, closing his eyes. "I wish to see the birth of my first born son.."
Dequan held her hand a bit tighter, not liking it at all how she was speaking about herself. She had such a low image of herself while she was such an amazing girl. "Stop it." He says as he wraps an arm around her and pulls her closer against him. "I understand it must have been hard. Extremely hard even to have grown up here with Felicia. But you know she loves you. You are not an 'off' child and i hate the fact that you are talking so bad about yourself. Because you are such a beautifull sweet woman."

Nirri's panting slowly began to lessen as she pushes herself a bit more back against him, loving his warmth. At his question she laugh lightly. "Nice? You're serieusly asking that? More like.... I don't even know. I guess that this is the heaven I can't really go to." She says with a smile as she runs her hand lovingly over his arm.

Daliyah didn't let it show but she was very dissapointed of him not using the wish. She was trying to make him use it. If he did, she would be gone, far away from his horrific plans and any connection to Virgil this man seemed to have. So she was pleasantly suprised he did use his wish but to see something else. Something what was in her eyes a blessed thing. Birth. "As you wish." She snaps her fingers as they get surrounded by a pink fog and suddenly there they were, into the future, witnissing the birth of his first son.
"It's not just that either Dequan. I know I am a good lady, but no matter what I do, it won't matter to the people who's opinions I value most. I'll never have a father to walk me off to someone at my wedding day, nor will I have my blood mother to dress me for it." Remi said quietly, looking down before scrunching up her face a bit. "I have no family left but my two siblings, and while I try my best to love them I still...I can't help but feel resentment towards them." She whispered to him. "As children, they always seemed to act like they had the most loss. Like fathers death affected them more." She said with a clenched fist. "I had lost both the father that raised me and my mother. They acted as if they knew the man that father was. They didn't know the first thing about him."

Yurichi laughed a bit at her heaven comment, finding it pretty funny. "Hah, I get it. Because your a demonic spirit." He said before leaning over and kissing her cheek, enjoying laying in bed with her. He yawned out quietly, then reaching over and eating a cold piece of toast. "This worked up my appetite."

Raiden looked around in the strange area he was in, which was in the interior of a castle. He ran his hand along the cold stone walls, closing his eyes as he suddenly heard what seemed to be strained screaming. He ran, running to a room where he saw a fireplace ablaze and Louisa on a table, holding his future self's hand and Annelise's hand as she pushed out to get the child out. Raiden watched, tears forming in his eyes as her child came to be. The doctor came and took the child, snipping the umbilical cord before going off to clean the child off.

Louisa panted, having her eyes closed as she nearly passed out from the pain, tightening her grip on both her hands before looking over at Raiden, taking his hand and laying her head against it as she tried to catch a breath. She kissed his hand, trying to breathe right.

"You did wonderful, Louisa." Raiden said quietly, reaching around with his other hand and getting the hair out of her face before kissing her forehead, making her smile a bit as she kept her eyes closed.

"Is...Hannah asleep?" Louisa asked quietly, opening her eyes a bit as she sniffed.

"Yes love. I made sure to give her medicine tonight so she wouldn't wake up." Raiden said quietly, then jolting up a bit as he heard loud thunder outside. He looked, seeing a lightning storm outside, hitting against the coast of Stadner Point, the capital of her empire.

"Good..didn't want her to see this." Louisa said quietly as she looked at the window, then smiling, having the idea for the childs middle name. "Fitting for the strongest electric mage ever to live.." She said quietly before turning her head to the doctor coming back in with her son wrapped in a golden silk cloth, handing him to Louisa. "How is he?"

"Very healthy. And lively too, but a bit quiet." The doctor said as he rubbed his nose, looking at the Queen with her child.

"Bertholdt.." Louisa said quietly, brushing his little blonde hairs out from his face as she looked at him. "Bertholdt Andreas Blitzkrieg von Stadner, first heir to the Stadner throne and prince of the seven continents." She said with a grin as she cuddled with him, permitting Raiden to gently rub his head against his head.

"Wait a minute, Bertholdt?!" Raiden said as the vision faded away. "WHAT?!"
Dequan gently puts his finger under her chin, making her look up at him before kissing her forhead. "They are mourning in their own way. Mourning for something they have never had. They miss a piece. A piece that you did once had. Big chance while you resented them, they were jealous of you. They had wanted to know him like you knew him. I am not talking their behaviour right or your resentment wrong. I am just saying everyone mourns differently. And that's okay. It is not wrong to feel the way that you do towards them. When your ready, your feelings towards them will sort themselfs out more." Hevsays quietly and gently, sounding alot like his father at the moment. "You're still mourning. You miss them. You love them. But you did know him. It is a bitter thing, knowing that he isnt coming back nor that he can be with you in times that matter to you. Telling you how proud he is if you, which i know he is. But I think that next to the pain and sadness, yoi shoild smile for them. Cherish your memories and your new experiences. Smile to the sky and wave at them, because i am sure they are watching back at you with a smile." He looks a bit to the side, realizing how that all must have sounded. "N-Not that i am telling you what to do or that i understand completelt but...." he rubs his neck a bit nervously, wondering if he perhaps went a bit too far.

Nirri grins a bit. "Don't you dare let crumbles fall on me." She mumbles a bit as she completely relaxes in his arms. She was quiet for awhile before suddenly saying. "You love me.... You havnt said it but you've said it enough in your dreams. And i know you mean it.... I feel the same. " She did not look at him while admitting that though. She was afraid. Her heart could easily be broken. But no. Not by him. Not after all she has seen. He is one of the few people who would never break her. So she would trust him with her heart. Everything. No secrets. Slowly, without her nothing, her pink hair began to change to a honey blonde, her dead pale greyish skin turning into a sun kissed colour. Just like she was before her death.

Daliyah couldnt help but smile as she witnessed the miracle of birth. That still made her speechless. Birth was really a sacrad thing. She looks a bit closer at the boy. "Your son is very handsome..." She says quietly as the image begins to fade. "You better take good care of him Raiden. Children are sacred. An empty book you'll help write.... Good luck." She says as everything faded and she sucked into her lamp, released from her contract with him. The lamp shined brightly before dissapearing, off for the next person to find.
Remi sighed, taking in everything that Dequan said, processing it all before reaching over and rubbing his head, staring down at the floor. "I'll think about everything you said." Remi said quietly, smiling at him before deeply sighing yet again. "Just...rough. Losing your parents." She whispered to him. "I don't think father is smiling though. Knowing him, he is suffering and wanting to be down here. Everyone he ever cared about is down here still..while he's stuck up there. Wherever he is."

Yurichi looked, reaching down and picking a crumb out from inbetween her breasts, eating as as she relaxed, grinning before nearly coughing a bit out of embarrassment. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what was happening before he watched her change, nearly gasping a bit as he saw her, having his hand beat out of his chest while seeing her, putting her hand over his chest as his heart beat so hard his chest felt numb. "A...Am I still living?" He asked quietly, finding it hard not to drool.

"Enjoy Louisa's world." Raiden said as she disappeared before he sat down, rubbing his hands together. He then stood up, getting his coat, making sure to fill the cup of poison up with milk and leaving it out with his sister before leaving the home, heading out to the bunker, knocking on the door twice. "Sora, let me in." He barked out at the door. It was rather for him to be there without Louisa.
Dequan blushed a bit as she rubbed her head, the act tonen that he did not overstep any boundries door talking like that. "I cant even imagine." He says as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her into his embrace. Truly no one aroubd her could understand her feelings. He would be a fool to pretend that he could. He had no words to console her, the only thing he could say was. "The only thing u can do sadly is live and remembering yourself that he loves you.... Where ever he is."

Nirri grinned as she almost heard him cough when she zei that. That was the reaction she had been going for. Though at his other words she frowns a bit. He sounded so.... Utterly suprised? As if her loving him was big new reveal. She thought it had been quite obvious. She sits a bit upright, looking down at him. "Ofcourse u are. I-" But then she fell quiet as she saw a lock of her own hair fall over her shoulder. She grabs it, looking at it and looking at her now normal toned hand. Not even Renald had seen her face to face like this.... Suddenly she begins to laugh. A true happy laugh before smiling brightly at Yurichi. "I guess I am really done hiding towards you...."

It took Sora a while to get to the door. "What's the password~" He sung out before opening the door with a grin, being quite suprised to see only Raiden. He tries to see behind the huge marionet, searching for that blonde princess. "You alone? Why?" He asks, obviously confused.
"That..That I do know." Remi said with a smile, then leaning in and kissing Dequan on the cheek. She sighed before snuggling up, closing her eyes. "I'm sick of my silver hairs." She commented out as her hair drooped across her face.

"Well that's great!" Yurichi said with a grin before giving her a kiss. "Hmmmm. So, Nirri. Am I talking to my lovely Nirri, or the mysterious countess from that strange land who I think comes from Bohemia, named Nireshka?" He asked with his grin, then booping her nose, shaking her and his body. "Don't answer that. The answer is, both." He whispered quietly before leaning in and sniffing her hair. "Hey wait a minute..I just realized something." He said as a smirk formed on his face. "You've heard me complain about European people for like, the longest time...and you never mentioned the fact that you were?" He chuckled out, finding the juxtaposition funny.

"The password is genocide." Raiden said in a dark tone, then letting out a fake, robotic laugh. "I was in the neighborhood, I thought my lady would enjoy me doing a check up of things." Raiden says as he walked in, ducking a bit as he went through the door way. "Is that a problem?"
Dequan saw her smile, which made him smile as well, knowing that his words did console her a bit. Gentlt he takes a pieces of her hair, twirling it a bit around. "You could dye it if you don't like it. Though I think you look pretty nomatter what hair colour you have." He says honestly. Really, she could have green hair and he would still find her attractive.

Nirri gladly kissed him back. Though she raises one eyebrow at his words as she grins a bit. Lovely Nirri? Mysterious Nireshka? Sometimes he was really delusional. She wasn't either of those. Neither lovely nor mysterious. She was about to say that when he was faster, making her chuckle and roll her eyes. "I am not lovely not mysterieus." She still mumbles a bit in protest, though suprinsingly she did not bark at him for using her real name. She boops his nose in return. "As if I have ever told you much about myself. And yes, you are right, Bohemia." She says before pouting cutely. "You don't like me anymore now that you know I am European?"

Sora closes the door behind the giant before following Raiden, a little skip in his walk. "Not a problem. Just very very suprising." He says with a shrug. "I have never seen you without a certain blonde lady walking infront of you. Where is lady Louisa exactly? Planning her next step?" He asks with a small grin.
"I don't think hair dye can fix this." Remi said quietly, knowing that a mage induced bodily stress change couldn't be altered because it changed the hair follicles. They connected to the mage nerves within her and because of that, they had small but existing parts of magic in them, meaning that human dyes wouldn't work on it. "Which really sucks. I was proud of my hair."

"Yes you are, don't you lie." Yurichi said in a baby like voice, nuzzling his head against hers, having a small grin form onto his face, curling the corners of his lips at the boop. "Bohemia?...Huh. I swear that like, doesn't exist anymore." He grumbled out, then shaking his head, smiling and he poked her cheek. "No. I like European girls anyways. Just not the guys. Especially not the guys. They're meat heads."

"Do not be surprised, little man." Raiden said in an almost irked tone. "And I do not reveal the information of my lady, her plans or her whereabouts. You are an associate, not a friend." He gruffly said, looking around at the place. "And do not speak of my lady in such a disrespectful, jesterly tone." Raiden whispered to Sora, crouching to be at head level with him as his eyes looked as cold and piercing as the Russian winter. "Or else I can show you what happens when this gentle giant becomes angered." He said through gritted teeth, then standing up fully. "Where is Bertholdt?"
"You can still be proud of it. You still look beautifull." Dequan says with a smile though knowing that compliment wont make it that much better in her eyes. He kisses her cheel before looking at the clock, hating it at the moment how quikly time went by. Any second that passed was now a second closer to France. "I will really miss you...." He says without even noticing the words left his lips.

"Not lying. I just am not." Nirri says as she crawls on top of him, stradeling him. "And i know it doesnt excist anymore." Though she did not say that she was partly the reason why the country died down, having almost killed 90 precent of it probably.... She shakes her head a bit to shake the memories away. Though his comment made her giggle. "Ofcourse." She says with the roll of her eyes, leaning down. Her chest was pressed against his while her forarm leans on the bed next to his head so she could still look at him. Gently she plays a bit with his hair. "You know...." She starts softly as she begins to think about something, becoming a tad bit more serieus. "I am not that countess anymore. Nireshka died long ago. And to you I can't be Nirri anymore.... You can give me a different name if you want. One you can use while we're alone. When I am.... Me."

Sora wasnt that little but he guessed he was to that big guy. When he spoke to him so coldly Sora almost looked bored, this not being the first time his life had been threatend or such. But then he suddenly grins and chuckles, putting his hands in his pockets. "Aaah so you do know you are a giant." He says before leading the way to Berthold's room, not knowing why but also not caring. "I do not disrespect your lady. I respect her more than you think. My tone is just my tone. Can't change it and has brought me in troubles before. Like noe almost. And i would be a fool to see you as a friend. We dont really go play cards together." He said before kicking against Berthold's door. "Visitors~" he sang out.
"France..." Remi sighed out, looking down at the ground. "When everyone is gone...I'll be all alone." She whispered. "I wonder if I should finish school?...move out?" She thought out loud. "I don't know what I should do. It's strange."

Yurichi reached over, playing with her hair as well before shrugging a bit, then chuckling. "Nirri." He said simply. "I met you as Nirri, fell in love with you as Nirri, and fucked you, as Nirri." He said while rubbing his hand on her cheek, caressing it. "Names do not matter, the person does."

"Go away funny man!" Bertholdt yelled out, then grumpily getting out of bed, seeing Raiden, making him pale.

"Hello son." Raiden said with a smile.

Bertholdt stood silently for a minute before he broke out fake laughing, with Raiden doing the same before patting his shoulder. "Outside. Now."
"Finish school. Decide what you want to become. Learn for that. Dont just leave school. You are way to smart to do that." Dequan says as he kisses her cheek. He did not want her to trow away her life and turn into a stay at home woman. That would get boring he thinks. He wanted her to be able to independent. And for that she needs a job. A good one. Not one she'll have to work like crazy.

Nirri blushes as she puts her hand over his, rubbing her cheek against his hand. "You are jusy to lazy to think off something. Or not creative enough." She teases him with a grin before her eyes soften. "I do appreciate it though...." She kisses the palm of his hand.

Sora grins a bit as Berthold called out to him. Hey, he admitted he was funny. He saw it as a compliment. Though the interraction between the two of them made him raise his eyebrow. Something was going on.... "You two are strange.... Oh well." He says with a shrug before walking away. "Dinner is in a few hours!" He calls out before rounding the corner
"I don't even know what I wanna do..." Remi said before laughing a bit, then shaking her head. "You may not know this, but I'm truly a sloth in human form. I'm so lazy and indecisive. It's a real problem with me actually. I could lay in my bed forever."

Yurichi smiled, then leaning in and kissing her nose. "I might be lazy, but I really like your name actually." He said quietly, then closing his eyes a bit. "I wonder if anyone heard us."