Random The anime Game

Kuro_Hyou666 posted on Feb 26, 2016 at 07:17AM
Post an anime picture and ask a question for the next person to answer. The question can be whatever you want, as long as it makes sense.

I'll start: Who is your favorite character from this anime?
 Post an anime picture and ask a vraag for the volgende person to answer. The vraag can be whatever

Random 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden BlindBandit92 said…
Idk I am leaning towards Umi and Eri but I love all of the characters tbh.

Fav character from this anime?
last edited een jaar geleden
 Idk I am leaning towards Umi and Eri but I love all of the characters tbh. Fav character from this
een jaar geleden TheLefteris24 said…
To be honest, it is a tie between Laxus Dreyar and Mirajane Strauss.

A Series you would like to see becoming an Anime?
 To be honest, it is a tie between Laxus Dreyar and Mirajane Strauss. A Series u would like to se
een jaar geleden XxLostAngelxX said…
Yotsuba& by Kiyohiko Azuma.
It's such a cute series and despite what Azuma has said, I think it could totally work as a show. His other work, Azuma Daioh got animated and turned out just like the manga.

Also a full anime series of Pet shop of Horrors would be amazing too. They did three episodes and it was done in such a dark and dreary style, despite having a lot of humor and bright colors in the manga. It's a great storyline and more people should be made aware of it.

What's the absolute worst anime you've seen so far?
 Yotsuba& door Kiyohiko Azuma. It's such a cute series and despite what Azuma has said, I think it coul
een jaar geleden Kuro_Hyou666 said…
The worst anime I have ever seen was probably Vampire Knight - I watched about five minutes of it and realised that it was so terrible I couldn't even stand to finish the first episode. To be honest, that was quite some time ago, but I dunno if my opinion would have changed or not.

What is your favorite genre of anime?
I don't really have one honestly. I love most genres. Closest would be Fantasy. It's easier asking me what's my least fav anime genre.

Shoujo or Shounen?
een jaar geleden candylover246 said…
*pops in*

Shounen

Slice of Life or Action anime?
 [i]*pops in*[/i] Shounen Slice of Life of Action anime?
heart
Sliice of life for sure. I actually really love slice of life genre, as well as drama/romance.
 Sliice of life for sure. I actually really love slice of life genre, as well as drama/romance.
SwordofIzanami commented…
So, what is your question? een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden SwordofIzanami said…
Do you agree that BlazBlue needs an anime reboot/remake?
 Do u agree that BlazBlue needs an anime reboot/remake?
I agree. This Series has much more potential.

What was the first Anime you ever watched?
 I agree. This Series has much meer potential. What was the first anime u ever watched?
Probably DBZ, or Pokemon, like in your picture. XD

What are your favorite, and least favorite, characters traits from anime?
I like most traits perceived in characters but an example of some of my favorite traits would be kuudere traits,intelligence,compassion,fun loving,honor,maturity,loyalty and protector traits.
My least favorite traits would include whining,stupidity,self-righteousness and being holier than thou.

Whose a character you relate to?

I like most traits perceived in characters but an example of some of my favoriete traits would be kuud
Quite a few Characters I have found myself relating to but gonna go with THE Relatable one for this.

Medaka Kurokami from Medaka Box.

Just to be clear, I'm not considered perfect nor do I excel in everything I do. However, neither Medaka is. Putting the ''Being perfect at everything'' concept which is more used as a Comedic Gag during the Series, she has her own dealings which are made apparent through its progress. She represents my improvement. A big part of it. She is the reflection of the person I am seeing myself becoming. Polite as well as considerate of others, understanding, helpful and wise. I try to use my experience in favor of others. I really do like assisting in solving issues whenever I can. Each person has potential that with the right push and direction can be developed. I see all people equally and try my best not to be swayed by biases or the heat of the moment.
Even when I'm on bad terms with someone, deep down, there is a little bit of sorrow that I couldn't change that fact. Perhaps, under different circumstances we might have been able to understand each other better and even become friends. I really can't help but think of that. It is that I mostly want to believe in them rather than doubt or shun them. Honestly, after the things I have gone through, I wouldn't like others to feel the same negativity. I have a genuine desire to see them improve as well, just like I am. The fact that I could brighten someone's day, even a little bit, does the same for me. Also, there were always times where I couldn't fit. Where I just felt different. That lead to my loneliness. Being closed to myself for quite a while has brought a desire to expand my horizons and use that uniqueness of mine to guide and inspire others. Being recognized and accepted for who I really am. There is my desire to learn as well as my excitement for new experiences too. Plus, the fact that I'm all about sportsmanship. I love it when there are people who can provide me a good challenge and stood as equals to me. I can be pretty competitive but by the end of the day, there are no hard feelings regardless of the outcome. Instead, I feel glad for those who prevailed through their own efforts and really respect them. We share a lot of common beliefs and views in overall. Medaka is quite a Relatable Character and I could say, a Role Model for me too. I felt that way by the time I first got into this Series.

Do you know of an Anime Character that shares the same age as you?
 Quite a few Characters I have found myself relating to but gonna go with THE Relatable one for this.
TheLefteris24 commented…
And yep, carried over the explanation from the Relatability Threads. Can't let opportunities pass up XD !!!! een jaar geleden
I can't really find any or think of any, unfortunately. I think the closest would be Spike from Cowboy Bebop... at least, as far as I know.

What anime, that you watched, had a really good moral to the story? Like, taught you a valuable life lesson or just had a really good message within?
 I can't really find any of think of any, unfortunately. I think the closest would be Spike from Cowbo
There are a lot of Anime where I really appreciated the message they carry and even inspired me in more ways than one. Changing certain views and stances of mine as well. Especially in the past. Like, I could say that I grew up with Anime being one of the factors. To mention one in particular, that would be Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash! My starting point in this Franchise. Just like with the second Animation and the whole Series in overall, there is more than meets the eye. Concepts such as Good and Evil, Light and Shadow, what is Friendship or a true Family, Self-Confidence, Childhood and Adolescence, various Dilemmas a person can have through the course of their life and many others are being represented through the Show by a number of Characters that is easy to relate and feel for.

Who is your first Anime crush?
 There are a lot of anime where I really appreciated the message they carry and even inspired me in mo
Yeah, I get ya, dude. There have been a number of series that have had a lot of good messages hidden within and sometimes it takes more than one watch to understand it, too. I but I get what you mean. Anyway, I never watched that series, but it sounds good, anyway.

Right, so first anime crush, huh? Welp, she is from one of the first series I watched and the one that eventually kind of got me in liking couples and romance in anime. The one, the only: Shigure Asa, the best waifu of all anime IMO.

She's honestly a such a cutie. She's feisty, but also very playful and teases the main character of the series a lot, which I found quite amusing. But yeah, she also had some deep secrets she kept hidden until near the end of the series, which added to the depth of her character.

(EDITED) What is your favorite colour scheme from what anime?
 Yeah, I get ya, dude. There have been a number of series that have had a lot of good messages hidden
pinkbloom commented…
Where's the question?? Am I overlooking it o_o een jaar geleden
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Ahhhhhh... ummmmm.... I may have forgotten it XD een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden pinkbloom said…
big smile
My favourite colour scheme is orange, tawny, yellow and all faded shades of orange from Orange-Mirai by Ichigo Takano.

I really love the plot how friends risk changing the future just to make sure the other doesn't commit suicide. Each scene was emotional cause it taught me so much about true friendship.

What's your favorite action/killing anime?
 My favourite colour scheme is orange, tawny, yellow and all faded shades of oranje from Orange-Mirai
een jaar geleden Nuri__ said…
Attack on Titan.

What is your current favourite character name?
 Attack on Titan. What is your current favourite character name?
een jaar geleden pinkbloom said…
It's gotta be Giocasa Valerio from muv-luv alternative: total eclipse.
Actually I almost like everyone's name in this series. Sounds funky.

Your favorite anime which has a live action adaptation....?
 It's gotta be Giocasa Valerio from muv-luv alternative: total eclipse. Actually I almost like everyo
een jaar geleden DeiJambastion said…
Rouruni Kenshin apparently has one so-

What's your favorite anime villain?
 Rouruni Kenshin apparently has one so- What's your favoriete anime villain?