Resident Evil Resident Evil 5

knifewrench posted on Feb 22, 2008 at 10:39PM
A page for discussing what we think Resident Evil 5 is going to be like/about/including/whatever.

Resident Evil 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden knifewrench said…
What I think happened is Ada let the "sample" get into the wrong hands and the Las Plagas re-emerged in Africa.

I'm in the middle of looking for new footage. So we'll have more to discuss in a few minutes..... hopefully....
last edited een jaar geleden
I've just been playing Resident Evil 4 and I noticed something, the T Virus may reappear in RE5 or later RE games.

_________________________________________­___­___­__

Luis said something about a sample of the T Virus at a lab where he was working.

Later in the game there is a document that says "As already stated, if our first plan doesn't go as smoothly as expected, we'll proceed with our secondary plan. By sending in our "special" forces we will infiltrate the country from within. Fear and chaos will spread through the nation like a virus.”
_________________________________________­___­___­__

Now, my first thoughts on RE5 were that the "sample" which Ada stole was a sample of the Plagas. But then I remembered: what does Wesker want? He wants the T Virus.

Now, look at it again but with "zombie" instead of "special forces": Our zombies will infiltrate the country from within. Fear and chaos will spread through the nation like a virus.

My other theory is that both the T Virus and Las Plagas were recovered and exposed. Plagas to Africa, and T Virus to reappear later in the series. I mean seriously, why would they tell us it still exists and then completley disregard it?

So far no new clips from RE5, I did at one point see footage which I thought was from RE5 but it turned out to be from a trailer for Resident Evil's new CGI movie: "Resident Evil: Degeneration"
I've started reading Wikipedia's article on RE5 (link) and apparently the enemies will be different from both the zombies AND the Ganados! Throwing previous suggestions out the window.

Someone on YouTube mentioned that the T-virus could have bonded with the Las Plagas; like it did with the leeches in earlier games.

I also heard a rumour that the enemies are going to be called "Stalkers". Sounds a little silly, I'm not entirely sure whether the person was just goofing about or telling the truth.

Oooooooo! And apparently there will be some online "elements"! Sounds good, but if it doesn't come out on the Wii I will set fire to the makers of this game.
Kalloo-Kallay! The new Resident Evil trailer is out and here's my opinions and theories on it.

The trailer didn't really reveal much in terms of details, apart from what the new enemy will look very like. If you ask me, I'd say that it looks very similar to the Plagas. From now on I'm going to refer to the new enemy as "Stalker", which is the name it is rumoured to have, according to some people on YouTube.

At the end of the trailer we get a glimpse of a new, unamed female character. She looks quite similar to Rain (from the first Resident Evil movie). Could it be that an RE movie character will feature in an RE movie? Who knows..... <strokes imaginary beard>

At the end of the trailer Chris says something which suggests Jill Valentine is either dead or missing. "What is that?" I hear you say? Check out the trailer you lazy buggers :P
een jaar geleden niceapril said…
Of course the T-virus is gonna be in later games without that what is the game? Zombies? And how did they get there in the first place? Cos of the t-virus exactly. Btw u know too much bout res evil nd i envy that...just kiddin lol xx
een jaar geleden niceapril said…
I've just read about re5. I dont like it! I prefer the mansions!