Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Dating!?

iloveallshows posted on Sep 29, 2008 at 07:03PM
Should kristan and robert date?

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart 20 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden BrucasChair said…
I mean i think they would be soo cute 2gether if they were to date b/c they have such a good flirting thing going on, but then what if they suddenly broke up? Wouldn't it b hard for them to work together on the other movies?? And wat about the fans??!! It would b too sad 2 watch!!
een jaar geleden MsECullens said…
^
i agree w/ brucas chair..lol.... and also she has a bf (which SUCKS!)
een jaar geleden iloveallshows said…
its sad that their not dating but how can you get made at kristan or her boyfriend i mean her and robert are only acting and plus your write if they broke up it would be very uncomftrable to do any other movies 2gether
een jaar geleden ChloeLovesThis said…
It would be all g if they did get together but yeah, dude, if they break up! The following movies would be awkward for them. It would be goo if they didnt break up though. lol. But i think Kristens rather happy with her bf, good for her.
een jaar geleden the_bunkster said…
question- who is kristens bf?
een jaar geleden alicecullen2008 said…
It would be great if they date. I never saw any on screen couple have such chemistry or that kind of friendship since kate and leo. and i do hope that they end up together, but sadly it is up to kristen to decide, and kristen is dating michael angarano from the forbidden kingdom, while rob is rumored to be sating a brazilian super model annelyse schoenberger. :(
een jaar geleden tifacloud17 said…
it would be soooo cute if they date :D
een jaar geleden robertlover said…
i would want them to date, but i would be so sad, because i have a chance there, we all do, if he met us. i want my chance, and even if in some other world they did start going out, wouldn't you want him. and i do agree that if they broke up, that it would be awkward to do movies together, they would be cute together, but so would we. love me, don't hate me, cuz you ain't me
een jaar geleden ColdOneRob said…
They might not be dating now and Kristen has already a boyfriend. Who knows? There are 3 remaining parts of the book that haven't been filmed. They might fell in love in the future. That's possible. They are really cute together even it's just a movie.
een jaar geleden hello93 said…
yeahh, they absolutly should !!!
they've got such a chemistry together !!!
and we all know, that kristen doesn't laugh ( so much ), but when she's with rob she seems very be happy !!
i totally agree with ColdOneRob!!
een jaar geleden nicegirl12315 said…
I think they should wait until the movies are over because in two books it would extreamly ackward to work if the date and the break up
een jaar geleden konyomi said…
I guess they should date because they look good together....I wish they date in real life!!! But I agree totally with ColdOneRob and I agree with nicegirl12315....Cause if they date too and break up it would really hard for them to work together!!!♥♥♥XD
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden nan0 said…
smile
Yes!!!!!!!!!1
een jaar geleden edward_iz_hot said…
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think kristan should break up with her bf and go to robert!!!!!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden sharee0987 said…
angelic
i mean like yeah theyll make such a good couple they sound good in the books i wondr what it will sound like a great idea
een jaar geleden gossipgirlgg said…
Ii agree with edward_iz_hot!!! by the end of the movies they WILL go out i just know it and rob is CRAZY HEAD OVER HEALS CRAZY for kristin and i think she likes him that way to i mean have u seen them together???
een jaar geleden NikkiC19 said…
wink
Robert is very attractive, but that doesn't mean Kristen can't just be his friend. But it's not like we've never heard of Brad and Angelina. Their fate in any type of relationship is their choice.
een jaar geleden ana_may27 said…
wink
lets just say that robert pattinson is head over heels for kristen stewart. and i also think that kristen is in the same page with robert. they have a great chemistry on or off screen. my first time to see two people so close together in the fist time that they met. but as we all know kristen is dating someone else. But as what some people will say it "TIME WILL TELL". the more they become close the more they'll get closer and the more they will know if they are right for ech other.
een jaar geleden libenet said…
smile
I totally agree with ana_may27. thank u miss ;)
een jaar geleden Xbubblesxx09 said…
heart
I think they r perfect with each other
They r gougeous and cute.
Here r Edward and Bella in Breaking
Dont they look good together!!!xx
 I think they r perfect with each other They r gougeous and cute. Here r Edward and Bella in Breaki