School Don't u hate it when...

emisa123 posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 01:05PM
Don't you hate it when your asked to go to the principals office and you think your in trouble but they're just giving you an aword or something?

School 13 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden emisa123 said…
In fourth grade, my teacher told me to go to the principals office and she didn't say why. I was so scared! It turns out the principal just wanted to tell her what I saw on the playground because I was a "witness" of a fight.

Why can't they just tell you in the first place!?
een jaar geleden TigerLillee said…
hmmm
I hate it soooo much!
een jaar geleden CleoSertori1234 said…
Yeah in 5th grade the office called down into the classroom and asked for me.Everyone went "ooohh Cleo is in trouble".They only wanted me because I was a witness of a basketball fight at the basketball court when I was playing basketball with the 2 boys!
een jaar geleden Hinata1994 said…
yeah.. just last year... my teacher told me to go and see the principal.. I was so scared...While I was walking to the office, I was like "What did I do? What did I do?" But at the end... the principal asked me if the badminton try out for the compettion went smoothly and giving me a leture about how to be a better instructor..lol
wow
een jaar geleden Alx_master said…
smirk
i dont get scared cause i know i didnt do anything wrong
I try not 2.
een jaar geleden NarutoLuver202 said…
mischievous
Once In 6th Grade My Teacher Told Me To Go To The Principal's Office Without Telling Me Why!! I Was Thinking: What Does She Mean! I Didn't Do Anything Wrong! And I Went Down To It And The Principal Started Getting All Dramatic And Calling My Parents......
To Tell Them I Got A Award! I Was Sooooooooooooo Relived!!! But Then I Was Thinking: You Should've Told Me That In The First Place! *Harold's Voice* GOSH!
Awesome
een jaar geleden hatsunemiku1 said…
smile
No, not at all
een jaar geleden Maximum-Ride75 said…
I hate stuff too. So yeah, join all of the h8rs out there.
een jaar geleden chawrash said…
big smile
oh yes yes yes i hate it ..this week they called me i was so scared but they said my exam paper was wrong and i had 47 instead of 46 from 50 in english exam,
een jaar geleden snowflakerose said…
And I don't like it when I write to a club I don't like and many people say it is for only those who like it and not the dislikers. It just happened to me in the Spongebob club that I don't watch that show anymore, and a lot of people said that club was meant for Spongebob lovers only, not the dislikers. And I wrote in this club an article that I didn't like school in senior year. Isn't anyone gonna go to that page and say "This is meant for only people who really love school" or "This is not an anti-school club" or "If you don't like school, then leave this club"?