Scooby-Doo "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated" Thoughts?

kitkatab7 posted on Jul 21, 2010 at 12:27AM
Personally, I think the new schow is horrible. Velma acts like a total you-know-what, Fred's plans actually WORK, they lived in Coolsville, not Crystal Cove, we have never once met any of the gang's parents, and the monsters are not supposed to look like this!!! A gator monster, a SLIME monster?!

How about the fact that Velma and Shaggy have a secret romance going on? I used to watch Scooby Doo when I was very little and if this series had been playing during that time I wouldn't have been allowed to wach it because it's too innappropriate!

Let's not forget that Scooby Doo has been around for almost 50 years, if not more. The show has called to audiences of all ages- young, old- but now, let's face it, no one is going to want to watch it anymore because they don't act like the respectable young aduts we all knew and loved them as.

I just don't understand how a new writer could change a show so much.

Anyway, what are all your thoughts on the show? If you haven't seen it yet, new episodes come out every Monday.

Scooby-Doo 6 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden lovecartoons said…
the show is different
een jaar geleden simpleplan said…
its okay but i will never beat the older ones
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden LeiaAmidala2000 said…
meh
I hate the new series. It's HORRIBLE. I would never let my kids watch it. That is, if I had kids. LOL

-Leia <3
een jaar geleden adamk said…
I love it. I'll admit the first thirteen episodes were hard to adjust to, but after that it picks up. PS The Freak is the creepiest monster ever on a Scooby series, (But I won't spoil anything else)
een jaar geleden JamesRedEngine5 said…
hmmm
I think it's different but I watched the show and all and it's cool just the same.
een jaar geleden White_Ice_Queen said…
It isn't as good as What's New Scooby-Doo, and I hate Velma and Shaggy dating. I also think Fred acts a little to dumb sometimes, but with these things put aside it's still worth watching.