Seeley Booth New Banner Competition!

girly_girl posted on Nov 13, 2009 at 10:59PM
So althought I like this banner I think a competition to create a new one would get people more involved in this spot!

Here are the Rules:
- Each person can submit up to three banners each,
- The banners should be made 800X100,
- You can post the banners here or the links to the in the Fanart section of the images,
- The closing date for the competition can be about 2 weeks from now and it can be expanded if there is alot of interest!
last edited on Nov 14, 2009 at 05:00PM

Seeley Booth 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden girly_girl said…
big smile
My first banner!
Heres it in 800X100
link
 My first banner! Heres it in 800X100 http://www.fanpop.com/spots/seeley-booth/images/9054341/title/
een jaar geleden bl0ndy said…
Yeyy .. I'll start making banners right nowwww :)
een jaar geleden bl0ndy said…
OKK HERE'S ONE --
 OKK HERE'S ONE --
big smile
Its a nice one blOndy!
een jaar geleden natulle said…
I like both (; Which I could make banners :(
een jaar geleden deedeedot said…
ok so idea stayed from Brennans spot...season 5,4,3,2,1 promo pics :) and there are two versions with size of head difference and written part difference...
 ok so idea stayed from Brennans spot...season 5,4,3,2,1 promo pics :) and there are two versions with
and second one
 and seconde one
big smile
Great banners deedeedot!!
thank you!! and to the pick choose just one, the one you like more :) (ill go for the 1st one probably)
last edited een jaar geleden
and made a matching icon...it will be nice if Brennans and Booths spot will kinda match each other design :)
 and made a matching icon...it will be nice if Brennans and Booths spot will kinda match each other de
big smile
Thats great! I was thinking that I would make a pick for all the banners and the winner of the comp. can create a few icons that match the banner! Sound good?
een jaar geleden Bones_Obsessor said…
cool
Really great banners. Great work guys! Sounds good girly_girl. XD
Thanks thats great! And call me Rachel!
big smile
Vote for the new banner here!
link
een jaar geleden suu said…
I know deedeedot already made one but I also made one icon very similar to the one I made for the T.Brennan spot.
 I know deedeedot already made one but I also made one icoon very similar to the one I made for the T.B
een jaar geleden suu said…
Here's another one.
 Here's another one.