Sex and Sexuality vrienden with Benefits Disscution

Takuya posted on Nov 24, 2010 at 04:43PM
Whats your opinion? Have you had one? Do you want one? Is it a bad idea?

Sex and Sexuality 7 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden CanisDirus212 said…
Yeah. If you are going for the gold you gotta set rules. These rules need to be decided before hand. A good rule to have is the personal boundaries rule when your not having sex. If your not at that time currently having sex, then the personal boundaries rule keeps your benefriend at arms distance. So they remain just a friend, which is of course the goal of having frenefits. If rules arent set it basically paves the way for a slew of problems which could result in the termination of the friendship. Which is exactly what happened to my first benefriend when she talked to our friends about our private activities and earned my seething contempt.
een jaar geleden HeartStark said…
It's not bad at all if both people agree that its only sex and nothing more.. Sometimes feelings form though...
een jaar geleden ruby1000 said…
I think friends with benefits it fine. Suits some and not others. Of course there should be rules and both people ok with it. I have never had one (14 only) but in the future I don't think it would be such a bad thing for my self.
een jaar geleden m0shercisee said…
its fun nd can be better than having a gf cos theres no responsibility haha
een jaar geleden Lord_Anubis said…
You can hardly call that person 'a friend'
een jaar geleden adieee said…
Friends with benefits is perfectly fine, I've never had one because I've never been interested in one of my friends, but I am certainly up for it in the future. So yeah, I have nothing against it (or fuck buddies for that matter), as long as both people agree to it and agree to the rules it's great
een jaar geleden sehdt said…
wink
You could call what I have a friend with benefits. No we do not get as far as sex but we kiss with passion at times and have long hugs. He unfortunately is married so if we did anything more than we do it would make it an affair and I have no intention of that happening. He is 18 years older than me and I am in my 30s. But what we have is great.