Sex and the City If u can recite every line from Sex and the City, please read this...

kathyfoxfrisbie posted on Oct 17, 2008 at 02:11AM
SATC fanatics: I'm one of you. I hosted a Sex party on the last night of the show ("I am someone who's looking for love..ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming....") and I also counted down the days to the Movie ("Why did we stop drinking these?).
Ladies, I need your help...
I am in a competition, for which there is online voting and I need all the votes I can get. It is called American Airlines Road Warrior Competition (americanwaymag.com). The prize is a million airline miles. I had to write an essay about my best and worst travel experience and submit my hectic travel schedule. Out of 1400 entrants, I am one of 5 Finalists. I have some really tough competition and the winner last year got 7000 votes. Ladies, SATC fans, if you cried when Carrie said, "Your girl is lovely Hubble" if you know what a "Katie girl" is, if you want to stick up for a girl like you, please go to www.americanwaymag.com/roadwarrior and vote for me - Kathy Fox Frisbie. Voting ends November 14th. Also, anyone who votes gets entered into a drawing for 100,000 airline miles. Thanks all

Sex and the City No antwoorden