Shrek Shrek the Third = Disappointing

dave posted on May 21, 2007 at 11:16PM
I saw Shrek 3 over the weekend and I'd have to say I wasn't very impressed. The jokes weren't very good and the story wasn't very interesting. The Arthur and Merlin characters were a little annoying to be honest. I was pretty hopeful that this one would be as good as the first two, but it didn't quite cut it. What did you guys think?

Shrek 22 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden luvinlos said…
I agree, huge let down.
een jaar geleden R-S-Lee said…
Actually, I went to the movie with extrememly low expectations. So for me the movie turned out to be much better then I thought it would. And despite how it wasn't nearly good as the other movies, I was pleasantly surprised.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Laura90 said…
I was looking forward to the film for a long time! and i have to say i was sooo dissapointed! :(
The story line wasn't very interesting, and just generally wasn't funny at all, especially compared to the very first Shrek. If I'm Honest I actually nearly fell asleep-seriously!!
een jaar geleden mishathequick said…
it must have sucked if it wasnt as good as the first two, cause their horrible.
een jaar geleden R-S-Lee said…
Why are you on this spot if you hate Shrek?
een jaar geleden Storn said…
I don't think, it was so funny as the first two, but I must idmit, that I laught sometimes. There did'nt happened that much, as I hoped there would.
een jaar geleden Kirsty said…
The best thing was probably Prince Charmings pink leg warmers!
een jaar geleden aholic said…
I loved when the birds attacted the trees, who were guarding the castle.
een jaar geleden ashlovesshrek said…
i loved shreks babies. :)
een jaar geleden szmootyi said…
It wasn't so lovable and original, but I laughed a lot
een jaar geleden Devil said…
nah I didnt like shrek 3 at all....the first two were good...but now they've gone too far..
een jaar geleden deathnote said…
I didn't compleatly like it but there were some parts that made me laught =D
een jaar geleden MysticSocks said…
I loved it. Not as good as the first (Although most seconds & thirds etc arent) but i just loved the babies. :)
een jaar geleden H20_Rocks said…
Yeah It was kinda disapointing!!!
een jaar geleden H20_Rocks said…
I love the first 1 though!!!!!!
een jaar geleden disney_prince said…
tongue
I agree the tird one wasnt quite as good as the first two, but I still like it a little
:)
een jaar geleden LisaForde said…
big smile
It was hilarious. I was watching it last night and the only part that made me wet myself with laughter was when Shrek saw Donkey and his face was an ogre face and said Dada lol.Another was when the ogre babby was reading lol
een jaar geleden Frizzhead said…
i love the film and i thought it was great and worthwhile but thats just my opinion
een jaar geleden AngelaMakris123 said…
Well i like shrek 3 wen snow white was singing and the birds attaked the trees and how donkey was in puss in boot's body and there were lots of hilarious parts but it wasnt as good as shrek 1 and 2 i love 1 and 2 and Mishathequick why are u on this entire fansite i mean u are the only one who hates shrek so go away! u very dumb! but shrek 1 and 2 are the best
een jaar geleden Nicolette233 said…
I agree but they prob should have stopped at 2.2 was the best out of the series in my opinon
een jaar geleden Simmeh said…
heart
Honestly, it's been so long since I saw the third movie. I can't remember if it was good or not, but I LOVE Shrek 1 and 2. :)
een jaar geleden celebrityluv said…
I enjoyed Shrek 3. It isn't as good as 1 and 2 but, still good in my Opinion. I was kind of disappointed in Shrek 4 and didn't even see a point in them making it since they made it the way they did!