SilentForce Saint Seiya Discussion forum

SilentForce posted on Apr 01, 2018 at 07:46AM
Since Lefteris(who's currently watching the original anime) said that he would participate in it,I decided to create this forum.

On this forum you can discuss everything related to "Saint Seiya" including its spin off series' (Lost Canvas,Episode G & Ep. G Assassin,Saintia Sho,Omega and Soul of Gold)
 Since Lefteris(who's currently watching the original anime) zei that he would participate in it,I de

SilentForce 38 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden TheLefteris24 said…
Nice! A Forum like that was certainly needed. Gonna be posting my thoughts soon. What I can say is that this Series is turning out to be truly great !!!!
een jaar geleden SilentForce said…
So I was on the"Saint Seiya Zone" page on tumblr and stumbled on the following post that made me laugh hard XD:
 So I was on the"Saint Seiya Zone" page on tumblr and stumbled on the following post that made me laug
SilentForce commented…
I mean how the hell is this a theory?Kanon's resentment towards Saga is an OBVIOUS FACT een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
Hmm.... Seems too stretched of a Theory indeed but I believe it is veilig to assume that lol !!!! een jaar geleden
So, after having finished with Episode 31, I will finally start being active on this Forum XD

As I said in my first post, this Series is turning out to great. I am really liking it so far. The Arcs I have watched till now were pretty interesting and there are quite a few Characters that stood out to me. So far, Shiryu and Seiya happen to be my favorites. Ikki comes as a pretty close second though so we'll see how it goes even further. Plus, Athena/Saori, Shaina and Marin are surely Waifus. Can't wait to see the rest of the ones you have shown me XD The Soundtrack is pretty Cool. I find both the OP and ED Songs to be quite uplifting. ''Can't Say Goodbye'' is also one of my favorites. It was simply epic. Can't forget about the fight with Shiryu and the Black Dragon XD The Fights in general are good. They move and strike at a realistic pace and seeing the Constellations being implemented as well makes things even more hype. The Special Moves are always awesome to see. That's the gist of my Review so far XD !!!!
On another note, after finishing with the ''Silver Saints Arc'' (I did. Right?), I am pretty curious to see how things will go down next. I am especially interested to see more of Shaina and learn more about her XD I kinda suspect what is the other option other than killing Seiya since he has seen her face XD We'll see though. To be honest, when it comes to most of the Silver Saints appearing so far, I can't help but get the feeling that they are pretty underwhelming. I mean, sure. Seiya and the others have come a pretty long way but still, it feels unexpected XD Anyway, it is still too early so I imagine there is much more in store. Can't wait for the appearance of the Golden Saints as you told me.

P.S. HOOLYYY SHIEEET! IS SEIYA X SAORI REALLY HAPPENING????
SilentForce commented…
Yes u did finish the "Silver Saints" arc XD.You will learn meer about Shaina in episodes 36 and 37 and don't worry u will so meer of her as well. een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
Btw,I wanted to point out that Marin and Shaina are also Silver Saints.Also you're not the only one who shares that opinion about the Silver Saints that got defeated in this arc XD.I think that Lyra Orphee (who appears in the "Hades" arc) is a Silver Saint that u might end up liking. een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
Saori x Seiya is still not canon in the official continuation of the manga XD.However they are a canon couple in the "Saint Seiya Omega" anime een jaar geleden
Discussion related to the "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" manga:
Man,Phobos and Deimos are appearing in chapter 54 XD .The hype is getting stronger with each new chapter !
 Discussion related to the "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" manga: Man,Phobos and Deimos are appearing in c
TheLefteris24 commented…
They look pretty cool !!!! een jaar geleden
Also the illustration of Harmonia that Chimaki Kuori posted on her twitter looks gorgeous <3
last edited een jaar geleden
 Also the illustration of Harmonia that Chimaki Kuori geplaatst on her twitter looks gorgeous <3
TheLefteris24 commented…
Truly beautiful !!!! een jaar geleden
Just wanted to share this XD:
 Just wanted to share this XD:
This forum needs some music:
TheLefteris24 commented…
Agreed. Awesome !!!! een jaar geleden
And after finally having reached Episode 40, I'll have to say that the Series is starting to get even more Hype. It feels like it's highlight is pretty close indeed, Borse. There are quite a few things that left an impression to me such as certain Characters and their background's I found to be great like Ohko or some intriguing development for others like Shiryu, Ikki and Shaina (Concerning the later, I figured that her situation would have to be like this. Kill him or be with Seiya. It was really nice seeing her opening up).

Of course, what got my attention the most is the introduction of the Gold Saints. I have been waiting for a while XD I liked Leo Aiolia as a Character and it was nice seeing his background along with his brother, Saggitarius Aiolos. I don't know what others see but Athena's/Saori's presence is starting to get even more impressive and invaluable. Also, yeah, the Pope's bathing scene gives away his identity indeed from what you have shown me so far XD Cancer Death Mask's stance on this matter was interesting. As you told me, the Gold Saints are divided between their Ranks as well. Aries Mu is starting to look even more impressive and one more thing I have to say is that I really love Roshi (Libra Dohko) as a Character. I have a thing for Wise Mentors and his whole personality, stance, actions and beliefs really strike home. Scorpio Milo also looks hype and really looking forward in seeing more of him.

Plus, Chameleon June appeared and just like from the Images you have shown me, she is quite a beauty. Certainly Waifu Material as well. There was no doubt !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Trust me,from this moment on the hype will get bigger and bigger XD een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I believe u XD !!!! een jaar geleden
AND I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED THE ''SANCTUARY ARC''!

It was awesome. Quite a few great Characters having been introduced, some pretty good Development for the Main ones and a lot of impressive Battles. Plus, there were moments that truly touched me. I could really feel the emotion out of them. The Story progressed well. The Bronze Saints managed to overcome a lot of difficulties and finally managed to save Athena in the end. The Gold Saints were quite unique. Each one in their own way. Seiya's strong will to save her till his last breath was admirable. Same for the rest of his Comrades allowing him to proceed and bying him time. Gemini Saga was an interesting individual. An impressive Fighter. He was really a beast XD I recall you mentioning from our previous discussions how he struggled between his Good and Evil self. It became quite apparent. By the others as well. It was certainly nice seeing him seeing the error of his ways and his gentle personality returning at the last moment. One more thing that stood out to me was Ikki's determination which managed to affect Virgo Shaka, the later wishing to save the former's Life and finally join their cause too. Seeing all who have stood by Athena's side gather was certainly something else. These Episodes also raised my opinion of Cassios. It was certainly nice seeing him again after Episode 1 and with another side to him. His feelings and sacrifice for Shaina were also quite admirable. Anyway, that puts an end to things for now. The Favorites that I have mentioned to you so far remain (Virgo Shaka, Phoenix Ikki, Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu, Libra Dohko/Roshi Athena/Saori Kido) remain with the addition of Gemini Saga actually. I really liked him and looking forward in seeing more to him in the Future as I already happen to know that he will appear one way or the other XD I'm also looking forward to the ''Asgard Arc'' which seems to be starting right in the next Episode XD

P.S. Athena is a hottie. I can already tell for Polaris Hilda as well !!!!
Yesterday Lefteris finished the "Sanctuary" arc.The 24th of June 2018 shall enter as a historical date for the Silent Borse club !!!!!!!!!!!
 Yesterday Lefteris finished the "Sanctuary" arc.The 24th of June 2018 shall enter as a historical dat
TheLefteris24 commented…
AMEN XD !!!! een jaar geleden
I wonder if Lefteris is close at finishing the "Asgard" arc XD
 I wonder if Lefteris is close at finishing the "Asgard" arc XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
I am, dudette XD You'll be having news of it soon !!!! een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
^ I hope so XD een jaar geleden
Today is the 30th anniversary of the "Saint Seiya: Legend of Crimson Youth" movie
 Today is the 30th anniversary of the "Saint Seiya: Legend of Crimson Youth" movie
TheLefteris24 commented…
Happy belated 30th Anniversary !!!! een jaar geleden
Also here's a drawing from Chimaki Kuori (that she posted in her twitter) created in order commemorate it:
 Also here's a drawing from Chimaki Kuori (that she geplaatst in her twitter) created in order commemorat
TheLefteris24 commented…
It looks really beautiful. So, there is a connection between Athena and Abel? een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
^They're siblings but Abel clearly loves her meer than a sister XD een jaar geleden
Since I hate to keep this forum so damn lonely:
So last month it was stated that we would get more news about the "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" anime on the 18th of this month.Apparently the news will be about which voice actors/actresses got chosen.Can't wait to hear them !!!!!!!!!
 Since I hate to keep this forum so damn lonely: So last maand it was stated that we would get meer n
More music :
So I didn't have the time to post these news earlier because of the fact that I was on vacation but well better late than never so here I go:
1."Saint Seiya:Saintia Sho" anime is going to be released in Japan on this December,the voice cast for the some of the main characters was revealed
2.Masami Kurumada's sequel manga to "Saint Seiya Episode Zero" will be about Gemini Saga and Kanon
3.There's also a youtube channel called geekU that claims to have some information on the Netflix's "Saint Seiya" remake that they will reveal in November.

THATS ALL FOLKS!
Toshihiko Seki, Hideyuki Tanaka and Ryotaro Okiayu are reprising their roles as Milo, Aiolia and Saga in "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" anime.This didn't surprise me at all because I could already predict it XD
 Toshihiko Seki, Hideyuki Tanaka and Ryotaro Okiayu are reprising their roles as Milo, Aiolia and Saga
The "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" anime is going to premiere on December 10.I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!
 The "Saint Seiya: Saintia Sho" anime is going to premiere on December 10.I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!
TheLefteris24 commented…
I can understand that !!!! een jaar geleden
My poor lonely discussion forum *plays a sad song on the world's smallest violin*
The cover of the 12th volume of ''Saintia Sho'' looks very beautiful
 The cover of the 12th volume of ''Saintia Sho'' looks very beautiful
TheLefteris24 commented…
It is great !!!! een jaar geleden
The cover for the CD with the opening and ending songs of the ''Saintia Sho'' anime is quite beautiful as well
 The cover for the CD with the opening and ending songs of the ''Saintia Sho'' anime is quite beautifu
TheLefteris24 commented…
Indeed. Wonderful !!!! een jaar geleden
I must say that so far the ''Saintia Sho'' anime is totally AWESOME.Although I was kinda disappointed that Eris didn't appear in todays episode even though she was supposed to according to the manga storyline but hey I can til next week to see her.
Also I can't wait for my girl Katya to make her appearance XD:Of course I'm also looking forward to see best husbando Saga as well XD
I was supposed to write a review for the ''Sainta Sho'' anime ages ago since I followed it during its original run but here's a short review now:
Overall I thought that it was good.Frankly,it was quite rushed and the ending wasn't accurate to the manga,I hated how they removed Elda's story arc and the animation wasn't that good but other than that I still liked it.Despite the fact that it was rushed the story still managed to be good,the art was beautiful(when the animation budget was high enough to let it show) and the soundtrack was awesome.
I hope that it will get another season eventually.
SO HERE I AM TO BRING SOME ACTIVITY ON THIS FORUM AND SHARE MY THOUGHTS OF THE ORIGINAL SAINT SEIYA ANIME! (Sorry for taking a while XD).

Anyways, since the last time I posted, both the Asgard and Poseidon Arc are out of the way leaving me to proceed with the Hades Arc which I'll be doing soon XD For what I have experienced, I must say that it was a great ride. The Characters, moments they shared, battles that occured and of course, the soundtrack as always. Both the Opening and Ending Songs were great. Such great vibes, the former having that bright energy and the later bringing out a certain sense of nostalgia. Gotta admit that I loved them just as much as those in the Sanctuary Arc XD

About the Asgard one, I'm glad that things were able to be resolved with Hilda and breaking free from Poseidon's control even though the price was big. A bunch of tragic and likeable Characters in the God Warriors I must say. There were a lot of feels around. I especially liked Mime and Hagen. Hilda of course remains a Waifu as well.

Now, concerning the Poseidon one, I really liked it. It was really intriguing seeing the connection of Poseidon's Vessel, Julian with Saori / Athena. The Marines were interesting enough as well. I especially liked Thetis XD One more Waifu added. I also see what you meant about Kanon. Everything makes sense now conserning your ''Favorite'' Character lmao. What a jerk lol. I found Poseidon a cool Villain in overall honestly though.

That being said, the Original Series has technically ended for me. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the long awaited Hades Arc which from what I know so far as you also told me, it is certainly gonna be hype. I know it XD !!!!
 SO HERE I AM TO BRING SOME ACTIVITY ON THIS forum AND SHARE MY THOUGHTS OF THE ORIGINAL SAINT SEIYA A
Being in the Hades Chapter and just finished the 1st Part, Sanctuary. Man, this sure was an amazing Season. It gives a refreshing feeling after having (technically) finished the Original. The Show now seems Modern but also retaining its Retro image at the same time. I like that things have went a bit darker as well. In more ways than one. Really love the Opening and Ending Songs they used for these OVA's and it is a nice touch combining them with the very first Songs as well. Fans during that time must have felt quite the nostalgia and I can understand that since it applied to me too nonetheless.

Honestly, the highlights of this part were two for me. Virgo Shaka and Roshi AKA Libra Dohko (including the later's relationship with Shiryu). For the former, it was great seeing more of his background, abilities and personality. His whole Character in overall. I believe they really did an excellent job. That applying for many of the other Gold Saints as well. At this point, I'll have to say it again. I can see your association of me with Shaka and I never felt more proud about this than right now. As for the later, it was quite the sight seeing Roshi reverting to his young form and learning the secret about that. The comradery he shares with Aries Shion AKA the former Pope was also much appreciated as learning more about the later. Have always wondered about him ever since it was revealed that Saga took his place back in the Sanctuary Arc. An interesting Character as well. Other than that, the bond Dohko shares with his student is quite inspirational and I must say that it reminds me of the one I had with an old Family Friend of mine. Hence why I have a soft spot for him besides loving the Old Mentor type of Characters in general.

Gemini Saga, Capricorn Shura and Aquarius Camus getting more action was also great to see. Despite everything, I see those final moments as a great addition to their Characterization as a whole and a bit of a redeemption too. Speaking of redeemption, it sure is interesting seeing Kanon looking for that too. Not gonna lie, Borse. Sure, he did what he did but I can't say that I dislike him anymore XD I find admirable the changes he brings in himself. Then, there is Pandora who is quite the beauty and love her voice as well as Wyvern Rhadamanthys who now feels even more of a Kanele Character XD Looking forward to see how everything develops. On to the Inferno part of the Hades Chapter !!!!
And I just finished with the Inferno Part. Gotta say that I loved both the Opening and Ending Songs in here as well. A lot happened for sure. Interesting revelations for starters. Among them being Shun chosen to be Hades' Vassal. It started being hinted early in here and I must say that it sure surprised me. Seeing Ikki's and Shun's encounter with Pandora when they were kids and how the second came to be connected with Hades sure was intriguing. Curious to learn more about the third and her wish which seems to involve her parents as I take it. A Character that caught my attention was Lyra Orphée. His tragic Story akin to the Myth of Orpheus sure was touching. The other 2 Judges of the Underworld along with Rhadamanthys looked pretty cool but I'm a bit bummed that their Character wasn't really explored much. Other than that, Kanon showed to be particularly badass during his fights and the same can be said about Ikki again. His stand when Shun was still possesed by Hades brought a lot of feels. Speaking of feels, finally seeing all of the Gold Saints gathering together, interacting with the Bronze Saints and clearing for the a path to Elysion is the very highlight of everything. Such an emotional and epic Scene. Truly loved it. One Part remains with 6 Episodes so I'll soon be bringing news concerning that as well.

P.S. Seiya's Sister just appeared and seems that we'll be seeing more of her as well so this is certainly worth of note too.
Seeing Lefty progressing so fast with this arc feels so unreal XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
MY COSMOS IS BURNING !!!! een jaar geleden
AND NOW, HERE AGAIN TO STATE THAT I FINISHED WITH THE ELYSION PART AND THE HADES CHAPTER AS A WHOLE IN OVERALL!

About this 6 Episodes, I do not really have that much to say. Things reached their climax, certain questions got answered while others still have me wondering. The new Ending Song that they added was one more nice addition XD New Characters such as Hypnos and Thanatos looked quite interestic and I really liked the contrast between them as Twins just as in Greek Mythology though I'm bummed once again to see their Character not being explored enough. I found Hades to be a great Villain and an intriguing Character in any case. It was nice seeing Pandora's background which is quite a tragic one. Couldn't help but feel bad about her in the end. Plus, the introduction of the Legendary God Cloths was quite hype to see just as Athena donning hers. With everything being said, I also have to say that I felt the End being a bit rushed. I mean, Seiya being shown dying (which is not the case afterwards), her Sister remembering him and waiting for them to finally reunite together, the whole Underworld crumbling with the death of Hades and the rest of the Characters waiting for them to return are cases that would like to see the aftermath of. I suppose, proceeding with the Heaven Chapter - Overture will enlighten me towards those aspects? Seems like it so far. Gonna be continuing with it soon. Same for the rest of the Movies. Afterwards, you can say that I'll finally be over with the Original Series XD Though my journey towards this Franchise hasn't ended as there as various Spin-offs and Manga Exclusives to look into as well. That's all from me for now !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Well the reason why the ending is rushed is because the manga wasn't supposed to end at this arc,there was going to be one meer arc (The Zeus arc)but since the sales of the manga had dropped Shounen Jump forced Masami Kurumada to end Saint Seiya after the ''Hades'' arc een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
After the revival of the anime with the ''Hades' OVA's Masami Kurumada decided to team up with Toei in order to release the ''Zeus'' arc in anime form thus the ''Heaven Chapter-Overture'' movie got released as sort of a prequel.However after the movie flopped,Kurumada got mad at Toei and blamed them for the failure because they didn't properly follow his ideas een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
This whole mess ended up with Kurumada announcing the movie as not being canon and starting to work on the ''Saint Seiya: volgende Dimension'' sequel manga.So yeah,for a canon continuation u should start reading the ''Next Dimension'' manga een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
I see. Yeah, I recall u bringing up that fact with the Zeus Arc before. Makes sense. Well, that is a bummer for sure. At least there is still a form of continuation though. Looked volgende Dimension up and it seems that it's still short of a Manga. It'd be nice to see an anime Adaption out of it as well. Will see when I catch up with it as I take care of the other Entries for now as well !!!! een jaar geleden
Finished with the Heaven Chapter - Overture Movie and it wasn't a bad one at all. Sure, a few things might seem a bit rushed and unexplained till the end but I also appreciate that ambiguity it leaves to the Watchers. The messages it tried to get across such as the concept of being a God and their role considering Mankind sure was intriguing and makes one ponder. The Saints' loyalty to Athena is displayed in great length and emotions could still be felt. Artemis sure was interesting (and definitely Waifu Material as well) and I can say the same for Apollo which we didn't get to witness much. I also particularly liked Icarus Toma. His background, ambitions and way of thinking are pretty relatable actually. A nice feeling seeing him reuniting with his sister, Marin as well. With everything being said, dat Ending Song at the Credits is all the rage. Loved it. Not surprising at this point given the Saint Seiya Soundtrack XD !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Glad to hear that u enjoyed it XD een jaar geleden
And guess who just finished watching the Legend of Sanctuary Movie XD Boii... It sure was an entertaining one. Honestly, I expected it to be more random from our talks about it so far (and I mean it more in a bad way) but what I watched felt refreshing and was a pleasant surprise. It certainly doesn't compare to the Show but as a Fanservice Movie for the Fans, I find it to be a nice treat. Quite unique seeing Saint Seiya in such a Style. They really did a great job concerning that matter. The fights were impressive too and the Clothes were looking more badass than ever before. Though at times I couldn't help but get reminded of how similar they were looking to Power Rangers cause of that which got further amplified by the Keytag feature. I find it a nice touch in the end. Seeing them carrying their Cloths on their backs all the time can get old, I must say. Even for the Characters themselves lmao. Then the Sanctuary being seem to float. The way to get there was legit so I can't say that I have much of a complaint there either. About the Characters, I especially liked this version of Athena / Saori Kido. A more modern style, I suppose? XD Looking good with short hair too and her voice was beautiful. This female Milo is also Waifu Material 👌 Was kinda bummed that a bunch of the Gold Saints weren't explored enough in comparison to others but after going through the entire Original Show and getting to know them, I'm not even mad. Aphrodite's death was way too quick though. Not to mention unnecessary lol. Saga as the Villain could have more moments to showcase his other side and motives in general too. The addition of him controlling a Giant Statue Monster to fight the Saints in the end felt pretty sudden honestly. Either way, that's all about them. Finally, I really appreciate the hints of humor dropping every now and then. Shiryu acting as a Role Model Saint, being a nerd and everyone trying to avoid him, Seiya commenting on Saori's weight, Deathmasks Musical, facial expressions, gestures and all, etc. XD Not gonna lie, despite everything, I loved it lmao. 10/10 would want to see another Movie like this !!!!
I have finished watching each of the Movies. All 4 of them sure were intriguing. A bit short with the exception of Legend of Crimson Youth but entertaining nonetheless. The Antagonists were interesting. Having Eris in the first one which sure seemed to be just as much of a Waifu though we didn't get to see her doing much (hyped for her Saintia Sho Version), Dolbar in the second who is the reincarnation of Odin and everything in this Movie brought an interesting contrast as well as basis to the Asgard Arc, Abel for the third who shared a deep bond with Athena as Siblings and Lucifer in the last one who sure seemed like the biggest of the evils. Biblical content was just as interesting to see. Satisfied my Supernatural Nerdy self XD One simple plot for them which is not necessarily a bad thing. The action sure was apparent. That's all I have to say for now !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Glad to hear that u enjoyed all of them.Which movie was your favorite? een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I'd say that Saint Seiya: Shinku no Shounen Densetsu is my favoriete among them though I enjoyed them all as I said. The longetivity, battles, development in the Characters and the addition of ones such as the deceased goud Saints as well as Abel which I found a great Character and his relation with Athena interesting. Plus, loved the Song in the Credits above XD Felt like a Movie the most. How about you? een jaar geleden
SilentForce commented…
''Saint Seiya: Shinku no Shounen Densetsu'' is my favoriete movie as well XD een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Nice! No surprises there XD !!!! een jaar geleden
Don't mind me. Just another Saint Seiya Fan passing through to report that it has finished with Soul of Gold. To describe the Show, well, it was GOLD XD Loved it. Till beginning to end. It was absolutely great to see more action from the Gold Saints and delve deeper into their Character. Seeing them interact with each other, having their own dealings and facing them was neat. Nice to be seeing other familiar faces such as Hilda and Freya as well as flashbacks from the Original and its Characters. Made me feel nostalgic already XD The God Warriors were also impressive. Well, most of them at least lol. It was very interesting seeing their backstories. I particularly liked Gullinbursti Frodi, Grani Sigmund and Hræsvelgr Baldr. I found Loki to be a good Villain as well. His appearance was badass. That last fight with all the Golden Saints appearing, once again and the ending where they return to the Afterlife after accomplishing their task, just, the emotion was strong. A lot of strong vibes during the entirety of the Show. The God Clothes, fights, special moves, etc. Everything was looking good. Felt like still watching the Original but being updated in any case. Then there is the OST. The aspect that I'll always love in this Series. Seeing them bringing back Soldier of Dream for the Opening was Epic and the Ending also gave a really nice tough. All in all, 10/10 for me. I really enjoyed this Show in overall and have no regrets. That is all.

P.S: Lyfia is certainly a Waifu !!!!
SilentForce commented…
Nice to hear that u liked it so much XD een jaar geleden
One more Entry of Saint Seiya is out of the way. Just finished with Saintia Sho and what I have to say is that I am quite intrigued. It is certainly interesting watching behind the scenes of the Original. I like the fact that Saintia Sho goes hand to hand with it. Seeing the Bronze Saints as well as the Gold ones again felt nostalgic as well as refreshing at the same time as we delve deeper into the Characters of some. Them aside, we have our new Characters. The Protagonists in here being the Saintias. I love each one of them already XD They seem to have their own quirks and sort of personality in overall just as the Main Heroes from the Original. Both Groups seem to correspond. Equuleus Shōko and Ursa Minor Xiaoling stood out particularly to me. I suppose, them being more my type as you had suggested for the later before. I could say that I find them Relatable in various aspects actually. Kyōko was also a great Character and Eris later made a pretty noticeable Villain in my opinion. She sure is hot. Her appearance even more impressive than her Movie Counterpant in the Original. Her Servants, the Dryads also caught my eye. Each felt unique. Mayura is also quite a Rad Mentor. At the end, Ares also seemed to appear which raises the hype for what's about to come next. From what I noticed, that was Evil Saga's Body as his Vessel or not? XD That being said, while Shōko has a satisfying amount of spotlight, I'd like to see more moments with the other Girls. In a Season of 10 Episodes (which is understandable, I guess), I didn't saw them having much development and getting to do much in general other than certain glimpses. I am sure they get more themselves later on but it feels like a bummer in case there isn't a 2nd Season of the Anime (I know there is the Manga too but still XD). Certain moments also felt a bit rushed. Mainly during the Final Episodes. Cassiopeia Erda's first time entrace felt quite sudden for example. I'm really curious in reading the Manga to see what has been changed and not. Will most likely do so as this is a Series that I am already enjoying nonetheless !!!!
SilentForce commented…
''that was Evil Saga's Body as his Vessel of not? '' Yes,evil Saga is Ares' vessel,you need to read the manga in order to understand it better XD .''Cassiopeia Erda's first time entrace felt quite sudden for example'' Well when it comes to Erda's first appearance the anime sadly omits her meeting with Cancer Deathmask which was actually something very important for her character arc.Frankly,if a seconde season of the anime happens then maybe they could fix this with tonen a flashback of their meeting.Also yes the plot in the anime was rushed because from what Chumaki Kuori(the ''Saintia Sho'' mangaka) zei on her Twitter account the producers had to work with a low budget because the sales for ''Saintia Sho'' manga in Japan weren't high enough. een jaar geleden
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I see how it is. It's a bummer to see things get rushed but still have hope. Either a 2nd Season of the Manga, I'll be continuing with it !!!! een jaar geleden
Just finished with The Lost Canvas' 1st Season and I must say that I'm quite impressed. Makes sense to me already why many Fans are so hyped about it. The Characters sure are intriguing. Alone in particular being an interesting Villain and it is nice seeing more insight in the Characters from Hades' Army. Bennu Kagaho and Griffon Minos caught my attention the most. Curious about how things will go with the former. That is something that I have been pondering ever since I had finished with the Original's Hades Arc. Them aside, there are also the Gold Saints which bare as many similarities to the ones from the Original but at the same time, they do possess just as many differences. Pisces Albafica for example. Quite remiscent of Aphrodite but still, much more fiery in nature. His sacrifice for the safety of the Village nearby the Sanctuary was truly moving. Same for Taurus Aldebaran's when protecting Tenma. What a great guy. For a moment, I really though that he himself was the same Aldebaran from the Original XD Also saw Virgo Asmita and sure, he is similar to Virgo Shake but more colden and composed in nature, I would say? He is relatable nonetheless. As much as I can say that for Libra Dohko. Seeing him in his youth again along with Aries Shion is certainly refreshing again. Looking forward to get to know better the rest of them. Tenma is likeable enough so far. Can't say I dislike him though I'm not crazy about him either. He has that Shounen Hero attitude going on for sure. Unicorn Yato seems like a pretty chill guy so far and Crane Yuzuriha is one hot babe. One more Saint Seiya Waifu has been found. Cool and badass 👌 Of course I can say the very same for Athena/Sasha and Pandore which was to be expected already. Top tier ones. I find the fights to be displayed very well and the Art Style in overall is great. Other than those aspects, there is the Music (as always) which I love. Both the OP and ED Songs were amazing.The former probably being my favorite Saint Seiya Song so far.

With all that being said, onwards to the 2nd Season !!!!
After a little while of being lazy (Sorry about that XD Was dying from the heat), I am here to post my thoughts for The Lost Canvas' 2nd Season. Welp, considering the Show's technicalities, they are already included in my previous Post for the most part. What I have to say now is that the Story picked up quite a bit and we got more insight on a variety of interesting Characters as well as getting more development from the already major ones like Yuzuriha and Yato (Tenma being a given in any case XD). Cancer Manigoldo is one that particularly standed out. We were talking with Riku about the Show and she mentioned that she had a weakness for him. I can see the reason now XD Another case like the Pisces Saint. Both the TLC and Original Versions being alike but yet as much different at the same time. Capricorn El Cid was also quite badass and it was nice seeing more into Sagitarius Sisyphus. I also really appreciated the relationship of Teacher and Student Manigoldo shares with Pope Sage. Their meeting was certainly a deep and intriguing scene and couldn't help but get reminded of Roshi and Shiryu on their final stand together. Sage and his brother, Altar Hakurei were pretty great individuals. Always loved badass old Mentors as I have mentioned before. It was really nice seeing their background as Brothers and Saints fighting in the previous Holy War. And boii.... Dat Athena in there certainly was one more Waifu Incarnation (was impressed by the big Oppai). It was also great seeing more of the Twin Gods, Thanatos and Hypnos and witnessing more of their personalities and the circumstances that lead them to be sealed until the Events of the Original. The 4 Gods that were sent under Hypnos were also interesting. Each one being unique in their own right. Gotta say that I was bummed for the very reason I though I found another Waifu in Portrayer Phantasos only to see that he is a male afterwards... Dammit... Anyway, it ended on a hyped note. One that makes you curious in reading the Manga which I'll certainly be doing so soon though it really is a bummer not to see a great Series like this having another Season. Not that I'm not used to seeing loved Series of mine getting canceled at this point lol.

That's about it, I suppose. Gonna take a small break from all the Saint Seiya Hype before I start with Saint Seiya Omega which I'll certainly be doing !!!!
Man,the new Equuleus Kyoko Myth Cloth figure looks awesome XD
 Man,the new Equuleus Kyoko Myth Cloth figure looks awesome XD