Sims 4 Sims 4 Gameplay Screenshots

jlhfan624 posted on Mar 22, 2021 at 09:21PM
I tend to take a good amount of screenshots and videos when I play Sims 4, and I wanted a place to put them (at least, the screenshots anyway). You may share your screenshots as well, or just discuss anything Sims 4 related.

This is a judgement free zone, but Jeremy is watching you...
 I tend to take a good amount of screenshots and videos when I play Sims 4, and I wanted a place to pu

Sims 4 29 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden jlhfan624 said…
smile
This is Natalie Nash, she's a paranoid. Fittingly, she lives in Strangerville. She's single and has no job because her mom gave her the motherlode 10 times over. She has the filthy aspiration, and her house is very dirty.
 This is Natalie Nash, she's a paranoid. Fittingly, she lives in Strangerville. She's single and has n
This is Fiona. She is taco cat.
 This is Fiona. She is taco cat.
She's also very spoiled and still has not yet learned to NOT wake her mother up at early hours of the morn.
 She's also very spoiled and still has not yet learned to NOT wake her mother up at early hours of the
Fiona is truly a princess, always having to be wherever the action is. Here she is in the bowl her mother is making a salad in.
 Fiona is truly a princess, always having to be wherever the action is. Here she is in the bowl her mo
laugh
No really...she's IN the bowl!
 No really...she's IN the bowl!
Speaking of being filthy, Natalie acquired quite a few dust bunnies and filthy fiends, but one stuck around for so long that she ended up befriending it. Here she is petting it, a bit apprehensively though.
 Speaking of being filthy, Natalie acquired quite a few dust bunnies and filthy fiends, but one stuck
laugh
Awww they're fast friends!!
 Awww they're fast friends!!
Natalie is saying her goodbyes to her dust bunny friend before going on a little vacation to Batuu.
 Natalie is saying her goodbyes to her dust bunny friend before going on a little vacation to Batuu.
This was my first time going to Batuu, so it was a little creepy seeing one of these vulture things standing guard over a building.
 This was my first time going to Batuu, so it was a little creepy seeing one of these gier things s
laugh
I don't have TOO many pictures from here because I mostly got videos, but here she is being shocked while trying to install First Order surveillance. The splicing technique did NOT work out haha
 I don't have TOO many pictures from here because I mostly got videos, but here she is being shocked w
That "charged" up her hunger so she went to grab some popcorn.
 That "charged" up her hunger so she went to grab some popcorn.
She seemed to like it.
 She seemed to like it.
sunny
I'll post more Batuu later, but I love this photo of Natalie taken just as she finally arrives back to Strangerville from vacation.
 I'll post meer Batuu later, but I love this foto of Natalie taken just as she finally arrives back t
This is from later that day, after she went for a jog around the neighborhood and then pushed the limits. Her muscles were sore.
 This is from later that day, after she went for a jog around the neighborhood and then pushed the lim
cool
I love the face masks they can put on while soaking, too.
 I love the face masks they can put on while soaking, too.
The next day, she decided to get out and see the world but encountered some strange and mysterious glowing purple plant. She had to document it of course.
 The volgende day, she decided to get out and see the world but encountered some strange and mysterious gl
jlhfan624 commented…
Let the Strangerville mystery begin! een jaar geleden
It was raining that day so here's a couple cute umbrella pics.
 It was raining that dag so here's a couple cute umbrella pics.
heart
Awww look, the birds arrived!!
 Awww look, the birds arrived!!
angry
Except they're apparently having a bad day because they attacked Natalie when she tried to feed them. How rude!
 Except they're apparently having a bad dag because they attacked Natalie when she tried to feed them.
laugh
I bought her the seance table set (from Paranormal) since it was nearing time to Hallowfest (my own made up Halloween in Simsville). She tried to connect with the undead, and this popped up lol
 I bought her the seance tafel, tabel set (from Paranormal) since it was nearing time to Hallowfest (my own m
She stopped summoning after that lol Dinner that night was grand turkey meal and blue milk.
 She stopped summoning after that lol avondeten, diner that night was grand turkey meal and blue milk.
surprise
Blue milk is her new favorite milk. She never drinks the free white milk, and is not too fond of the green as it reminds her of mold.
 Blue melk is her new favoriete milk. She never drinks the free white milk, and is not too fond of the
The next day....
surprise
What...what's this?!
 What...what's this?!
surprise
Has the blue milk turned her skin...BLUE?!
 Has the blue melk turned her skin...BLUE?!
big smile
hahaha Nope! It's just her Hallowfest costume! Inspired by her trip to Batuu of course. But this look just suits her, doesn't it?
 hahaha Nope! It's just her Hallowfest costume! Inspired door her trip to Batuu of course. But this look
Natalie invited some acquaintances over and was tense the whole time since she is a loner, but she DID manage to try connecting with the undead again!
 Natalie invited some acquaintances over and was tense the whole time since she is a loner, but she DI
mischievous
Then she suddenly got angry...

What happened?! Stay tuned!
 Then she suddenly got angry... What happened?! Stay tuned!