Smallville Smallville best icoon contest!

J-C posted on Jan 31, 2010 at 05:08AM
In honor of the upcoming Smallville movie, I think we should all change our icons to Smallville ones.

Here's how it works, if you'd like to participate in the contest, submit your name and upload the icon you're using below. You may only submit 1 icon, and the icon must be of someone from the Justice League/Society/super powered hero. Eg, Superman, Zatanna, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Canary, Impulse, Cyborg, AC, Lana, Stargirl, etc. No couples or anything like that, this way it has a theme.

Submissions need to be in by February 10th. Then I'll be putting up a pick with everyone's icons they submitted so we can take a vote on who wins. The contest ends February 20th. That way we'll have 11 days to submit and 10 days to vote. I think that will be enough time.

Here is an example of how you should submit, (it's also the one I'm submitting): J-C

*Congratulations to SamiaQ! Winner of the Smallvile best Hero icon contest! :D
 In honor of the upcoming Smallville movie, I think we should all change our iconen to Smallville ones.
last edited on Feb 21, 2010 at 05:51AM

Smallville 19 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden SamiaQ said…
Name/Username: SamiaQ

The icon below is the one I've been using for quite a while now:

PS. In my personal opinion: I don't consider Lana a (super)hero in any shape or form; be it alone or part of the league -- regardless of the fact that she is 'super-powered'. The reasons for doing what she did, the reasons for her undergoing the steps in order to put on the suit etc. were the wrong ones -- from EVERY aspect.

If anything, Lois Lane is the hero through and through.
 Name/Username: SamiaQ The icoon below is the one I've been using for quite a while now: PS. In my p
een jaar geleden pizzapi said…
that's a really great pic, Samia ! what is it from ?
this inspired me to make a pic for Speedy, G.A.'s sidekick, because she hasn't been shown in costume yet, so i thought it would be fun to make one to use for my icon ! :D
last edited een jaar geleden
 this inspired me to make a pic for Speedy, G.A.'s sidekick, because she hasn't been shown in costume
een jaar geleden J-C said…
Great pics guys!

Oh and SamiaQ, Lana is a hero. She put on the suit to stop Lex from having all that power. She uses it for good. She gave up Clark so she could save everyone in Metropolis. That's brave, self-less, and an act of a hero. And I think it's a shame that people chose to hate her, just because they want Clois. (Not saying you do, but just in general in this spot).
een jaar geleden Lisa82 said…
She didnt gave up clark so she could save ppl LOL.When she put that suit she didnt even know that she could draw kryptonite.She and clark couldnt be together because of many reasons not just the kryptonite.Stop saying we hate lana cause she was with clark.Some ppl just dont like the lana character and some others dont like the oliver character or lois character or chloe it has nothing to do with clois vs clana :)
^ Yes she did. And she knew the suit could absorb kryptonite because that's how she saved everyone! I was never talking to you, and I said in general. This forum isn't about a Lana debate. So don't bother commenting here if you're not participating.
een jaar geleden peterslover said…
kiss
I love Clark, therefore I can pick no other!!!
 I love Clark, therefore I can pick no other!!!
een jaar geleden adwbuffy said…
heart
Sure I will join..Sounds Fun!! I choose Lois as Stilleto..Shouldn't be that hard to make this icon..LOL
 Sure I will join..Sounds Fun!! I choose Lois as Stilleto..Shouldn't be that hard to make this icon..L
een jaar geleden LilyPad2404 said…
Green arrow forever! <3
 Green arrow forever! <3
een jaar geleden adwbuffy said…
heart
Go Lois ...
 Go Lois ...
een jaar geleden Ambo11 said…
hey my is the best and u all no it!!!!
een jaar geleden peterslover said…
tongue
This contest is for Smallville lovers Ambo11!
sick
i also made this wildcat icon from the JSA painting and i'm not sure which one to submit <3
 i also made this wildcat icoon from the JSA painting and i'm not sure which one to bevestig <3
een jaar geleden SamiaQ said…
sad
pizzapi: Sorry just saw your comment; I always thought there was a reason I wore glasses(!)

Thanks! I actually used the picture as one of a possible pick in a question I posed in the 'fan picks' section of this SV fan club. I basically google imaged it, and recently was searching for it again in google images. But for the life of me I have no idea how I found it before, because I can't seem to find it again.

And that's a real shame, I agree with you, because I love that picture and whoever created it I cannot credit. Makes me very upset.
een jaar geleden xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
Im Going To Use This Icon... I Know She Isnt A 'Hero' To Most Fans But She Is Wearing A Outit Like Wonder Woman So There :P
 Im Going To Use This Icon... I Know She Isnt A 'Hero' To Most fans But She Is Wearing A Outit Like Wo
smile
Samia, the picture looks familiar to me like i have seen it before... if i figure out where i will pass the info on to you !
big smile
i think i'll stick with Speedy
 i think i'll stick with Speedy
smile
anyway, Samia i found a link of your picture, where you can see the signature, and it is by superman comic book artist link. :)
Time to vote! :D

link