Sonic the Hedgehog I'm leaving Fanpop...

SallyAc0rn posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 02:50AM
to me; it's just gotten really boring and i have a lot of better things to do. i just got my own iPhone and that has gotten pretty addicting too so that's another reason i'm not on Fanpop anymore cuz i'm always on Youtube with my phone and just kinda forgetting about Fanpop all together. i'm still a huge fan of Sonic but i'm just not into Fanpop anymore. i "might" be back some day but i highly doubt it. i wish all of u well here on Fanpop and it's been nice talking to u. see ya...
 to me; it's just gotten really boring and i have a lot of better things to do. i just got my own iPho
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 12:46AM

Sonic the Hedgehog 16 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Lara-Su_Echidna said…
crying
noooooooo! don't leave! i just got here! T_T
een jaar geleden whiteclaw said…
...I guess u should follow ur heart and do what`s best.
goodbye!

ur friend-Whiteclaw/or Jake.
last edited een jaar geleden
 ...I guess u should follow ur hart-, hart and do what`s best. goodbye! ur friend-Wh
een jaar geleden TakTheFox said…
Uhhhh following hearts... no comment, but I don't really know Sally, but I don't want her to leave. I'm just as bored, but I'm still here.
een jaar geleden mariahjc said…
crying
awwww i dont want u to leave i hate ppl leaving PLS DONT LEAVE PLSSSSSSSSSSS
een jaar geleden onionsplz said…
That was probably a very wise thing to do, since this place is quite retarded and the Sonic clubs doubly so.
een jaar geleden NearRyuzaki said…
^ so why are you still here if this place is retarded? XD
een jaar geleden tailslover9 said…
I really don't care if you leave, you leave, you don't, you don't. Not being mean 'cause I sound mean right now but I really don't care.
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden HannahStickles8 said…
tongue
Dont Worry PPL That is Julie-Su2015 but she makes another account, like musiclover2015 and Atlahua. That is Same Person!!!!!!!
een jaar geleden Supermann said…
I dont care, Anyway I hate Sally
een jaar geleden Sam9876 said…
I don't care if she leaves. I agree with you, Supermann.
een jaar geleden Supermann said…
angry
I thought u will leave fanpop!!
But u still not leaving!!
een jaar geleden Sally_Fan said…
sad
kay if you want to leave then i guess we can't stop you
een jaar geleden blaze44 said…
angelic
maybe you will just follow your heart well pls come back someday
een jaar geleden Geoo said…
angry
PPL Did you heard what HannahStickles8 said?
That is JulieSu2015, Musiclover2015, Atlahua and SallyAc0rn!
Same Person you idiots!
However I hate Sally Too!
een jaar geleden TheLastCyber said…
Sweet Jesus.. Sou you're making about 5/6 account and then talking bullshit about that how Sally is awesome and Amy is fuck? I know, I saw some of you hate comment and things, you're not nice person. You just want to get attention, and spam Amy fans... Plus you said you're leaving but you didn't leave (FAIL). Please stop spamming people and get a life ˘-˘
een jaar geleden abn1127 said…
smile
Im with u i understand wat u mean i too am leaving fanpop and going back to tumblr
hugesouthpark commented…
Well? How did that work out? een jaar geleden