Soul Eater Ghost's Soul Eater RP

TheAdventGhost posted on May 05, 2012 at 12:42AM
Create a character, RP as them, that's it.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Meister or Weapon(if weapon what kind):

Anything else you want us to know:

Rules:

1. Be chill

2. Have up to 3 characters

3. Don't kill other characters

4. Able to talk to original characters, make sure it makes sense.

5. You can't be too strong.

last edited on May 05, 2012 at 02:34AM

Soul Eater 1520 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1520

een jaar geleden TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: So Flare, when's the date?
een jaar geleden Xenok15 said…
Korin and Hoichi: *eyes look around curiously* what happened here??
Jiro: Big battle
een jaar geleden dargox said…
"after school!" Flare anwser, jiro as she hops back to her seat, then yells. "HEY! Soul & maka, I save you some seats!!" She points to the seats with the big flashing arrow above it.

Dexal sighs. "i'm sorry for my friend, you two don't have to sit near us, if you don't want too." He saids as he walks to his seat.

(ok, some one take the role of kidd and remeber the classroom is messed up due to dexal & jiro's battle.)
last edited een jaar geleden
een jaar geleden Shadowsign said…
"Be nice."
Leia looked over at her weapon partner. "I'm always nice."
"Only when you have something else that takes up most of your time."
"And what does that mean?"
Lily sighed, shaking her head. "I would like to make more friends here."
"I don't follow."
Hoichi: *looks at the new members then at the door where a boy comes in with black hair with three white stripes* (hope you guys don't mind if i take the role?)
Kid: *walks in and suddenly stands still looking about the place* this...wha-what happened?! the symmetry!!! *falls on ground devastated*
Korin: *giggles*
Liz & patty both walk down to kid and picks him up saying in unison. "don't worry kid, you can fix it after school"
Soul: Wow, that's.... Nice, but creepy *Looking at the sign*
Leia's eyes reflected a devious gleam. "Oh, it's better than I thought."
Lily frowned, quickly jumping up and hurrying over to where Liz and Patty were lifting up Kid. "Hi. You don't know me. I'm Lily. I just want to apologize now. She's actually really cool and sweet, but right now she has no other hobbies, Doctor Who isn't on, nothing to read, her skateboard broke on the trip over and her mother hasn't sent her motorcycle yet. Basically she's bord, a little evil, and I am really, really sorry. Please don't kill her."
Liz looks at lily, saying while still holding kid up by a arm. "um...why are you saying sorry?"

"yeah, your friend didn't say anything yet!" Patty added.

Black star hoping on the room's subport beams while holding tsubaki in weapon form, shouting his assasin's steps.

(sorry, I think it's a waste to make black star even say his assasin's step. I mean come on!! If your an real assasin, you can not...I repeat...CAN NOT shout out your next move!!!)
Kid: its over..it's all over..*shakes his head endlessly while looking down at the ground*
Korin: *looks up at the beams* hey! what are you doing?!
Jiro: (thoughts): Is everybody in this school insane? (Out loud): Ok. *Sits down in seat alongside Soma.*
Maka: Hey, I never got either of your names.
Jiro: Jiro Zinoku
Soma: Soma Nagami,
Maka: Pleased to meet you both, I'm Maka Albarn
Soul: I'm Soul Eater, Scythe
Soma: I'm a demon Katana
"It's just a precautionary measure," Lily explained, glancing down at Kid. "Because she will."
Turning her gaze up to the clock, which hadn't been ruined in the fight, she moved to go sit by Leia again and wait for class to start. "But, it's nice to meet you anyway."
Black star hears korin and slips. "huh?, OOWWWW, the awsome ASSASIN BLACK STAR will not fall for your trap!!" He said while flipping to landing on his.

Liz & patty just drags kid to where they are sitting.

Dexal looks at black star, saying. "that guy can't be a assasin, can he?"
Stein: Alright, I assume everyone has gotten acquainted with their classmates. Now, your first lesson will be tomorrow, due to everything that's been going on. Us, the staff at DWMA have been very busy, so the lesson will be tomorrow. We will be learning about soul resonance and resonance linking
Jiro: Linking?
Stein: I assume you've heard of it, Jiro Zinoku.
Jiro: Yes, I've heard of it, but I've never managed to get it done.
Stein: I see, what a unique student we have here.
Jiro: *Smiles* Believe me, I'm not as unique as you might think. Now Dexal and Flare, they're some unique students.
Stein: Oh really?
Soma: *Punches me on the arm*
Jiro: Ow, what was that for?
Soma: You will never talk about Flare in my presence
Jiro: You must be joking
Lily cast a worried glance at Leia. They hadn't actually gotten a chance to practice anything like that. Sure, they'd racked up time on the training field, but had yet to test themselves in any for real situations. No kishin egg assignments. Not even a battle against other students. Of course, her partner didn't appear to be even the slightest bit concerned, just leaning back in her chair, watching Stein teach.
Stein: So today, I want to have an evaluation
Jiro: Hmm?
Stein: I'll send 2 pairs in a group, For instance, if it would be. Jiro and Soma, they'd be teamed up with Dexal and Flare.
Jiro: Do we have a mission?
Stein: Yes, I want you to find the following Kishins, in different locations, which is what the different teams are for,
Jiro: So we're teamed up with Dexal and Flare?
Stein: Yes,
Jiro: *Sigh* This is gonna be very interesting
Leia suddenly sat up. "We need to make ourselves more noticeable," she murmured.
"Am I going to hate this?"
"Probably just a little."
"I thought you liked doing your own thing," Lily objected quietly.
"We need to prove we belong in this class," Leia replied, her expression thoughtful. "I will not allow us to be demoted."
"Of course we belong in this class," she whispered. "Well, you do anyway, with your weird, spirit thing."
"What?"
"Me I'm not so sure." Leia frowned, seeing her friend's depressed, self-deprecating look.
Jiro: *Looks at Lily* You don't belong? of course you belong here. You're part of DWMA, once you're in, You belong in.
"I'm not exactly unique," Lily replied, looking up at him.
"You haven't had your chance yet," Leia tried to reassure her. "Just wait. We're gonna wow them. They'll be talking about us for years."
Jiro: Hey, don't forget us, *Smiles*
Soma: Yeah, we'll wow them together.
Lily seemed at cheer up as Leia beamed. "Well alright then."
Jiro: I may not have seen you in action, but I can already tell, you 2 have some skill.
"T-thanks."
"Dammit, no making Lily blush!"
Jiro: What, I didn't mean too, I just giving a compliment
Lily shot her friend a glare, but Leia just laughed.
Jiro: Look, I'm not looking into a relationship, unless I'm forced by either Flare or Soma, but Soma's my girl.
Soma: *Face blushes* I'm yours?
Jiro: Are you mine? Of course, partners since day 1,
Soma: *Face palms* You were supposed to say lovers.
Jiro: What? Now hold on, you're blowing this out of proportion
Lily paled quickly. "Oh, no no no no. I wasn't thinking anything like that at all."
"Dude, I'd worry about what you have right now," Leia told Jiro, laughing again.
Jiro: Oh don't worry, after today, (If I ever see Flare again today) I hope for things to be settled.
Leia snorted skeptically, leaning back in her seat. "As if things are ever that easy."
Jiro: You mean to tell me, that she's gonna try to cling onto me when Soul isn't around?
Soul: Huh, what? I heard my name
Jiro: Now, Soma will have an eternal rival,
Soma: Don't worry, I'm always yours.
Jiro: Yes, yes you are.
Dexal looks at jiro, asking. "so, jiro&soma shall we head out for the mission?"

"yeah? cause after defeating you two, i'm feeling abit stronger." Flare said while rolling her right shoulder.
Jiro: Alright,
Soma: Right, let's do this.
Jiro: You seem as perky as ever.
"Good luck," Leia called.
Jiro: Thanks
Soma: Thank you, come on, let's go
Dexal laughs as he stands, saying. "Hey, you don't need luck when you have teamwork but..."

"..thanks for the thought!!" Flare said finished for dexal.
Jiro: Alright, let's go *Gets up*
Soma: *Gets up as well*
[37 mins late]

Flare near a fruit stands and watch their target walk by, then use a hand mirror to sign.

Dexal sitting on a rooftop and see the flash of light, then looks at jiro & soma who sits in ally below saying. "alright, I think flare found our guy!"
Jiro: What now? Do we strike?
(Where did everybody go?)
"well, didn't the dr. strein say to find then fallow?" Dexal asked.

Flare jumping on the roof above, saying. "COME ON GUYS!! The target is heading for the outer edge of the city!!"
(sorry I fell asleep, long day of work.)
(Whoops forgot to write take down, and no problem,)
Jiro: No, before, we left. I remember, he gave huge order, to kill that one. Ready Soma?
Soma: Let's do this *Transforms into weapon*
Jiro: Ready Dex? *Begins following Flare*
(lol XD, take down what?)

"yeah!" Dexal anwser as he jumps and fellows flare, saying. "Hey flare wait and go scythe mode!!"

"ok!!" Flare jumps into the air and takes shape.

Dexal jumps into the air and grabs flare while landing on the next roof. "alright, it's show time!!" He saids, takeing off again while useing flare to do tricks.
(take down that Kishin, Vaslos, that's what we're after)
Jiro: If I didn't know better, I'd say someone's getting a little Stylish,
(I don't how i come up with these names)
"yeah I know, but i'm not doing these tricks all just for fun!" Dexal tells jiro while still doing the tricks.
Jiro: Heh, *See's Kishin straight ahead* So Flare, that's our Kishin right there?
"Yup, that's him!!" Flare said threw the scythe.

"then, lets get him!!" Dexal said as he flips into the air with flare in hand, landing in front of the kishin to blocks it's path. (looking completely epic)