Spuffy Hi

doyouknow posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 08:12PM
I just joined this spot and I was wondering if someone could tell me the first episode of Spuffy? Season 5 isn't working on my computer. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Spuffy 5 antwoorden

Click here to write a response...
een jaar geleden Angie22 said…
hi;) welcome! what do u want to know?
een jaar geleden ArabellaElfie said…
Hmmm, well it depends on how obessed with the ship you are, some of us trace Spuffy all the way back to School Hard, others to the truce in Becoming pt 2, and others go to Out of my Mind (or is it Out of Mind...something like that, for Spike's dream). You have your Spuffy "first" smoochies in Something Blue (technically), Once More With Feeling, Intervention, and Tabula Rasa. I like to say that Spuffy started very early (I'm very obessed) but I like to pinpoint around Once More with Feeling/Tabula Rasa as Spuffy territory completely. It's not until Wrecked/Smashed that everything is, um, complete.

Season five is mainly Briley until Out of the Woods (I think I'm right on titles but not sure honestly) but you have Spike in love/lust with Buffy for a good 4 or so episodes before the end of Briley. The second half is Spufftastic though, Intervention, and the Gift especially are rewarding.
een jaar geleden NikaDawson said…
What she said. It can be School Hard (but that's not romantic), Something Blue (spell), Out of My Mind (Spike realizing he's in love), Once More with feeling (First kiss).
een jaar geleden amazondebs said…
hmmm i always count "intervention" as the first kiss
een jaar geleden ArabellaElfie said…
I always manage to flip-flop on the "first kiss" debate.